Am I the only one?

Oh, I see, so unless you've been a cop, you deserve no opinion on the police, unless you've been a teacher, you deserve no opinion on education, and unless you've worked in Washington, you deserve no opinion on government and politics?

Kind of. You're not an expert, you've presented nothing to support your nonsense. In short, you have zero credibility, so why cry when you get called out for spreading small, stupid, and partisan opinions? Are you a narcissist like the Orange turd? Lol.

I'm sorry, did you say something else? I don't listen to gutter human beings like Obama, McCain, his family and the chicken shits that sucked up to him at the funeral nor you. Trump was right in what he said (that was THREE years ago) and was the ONLY person during the entire funeral that acted civil.

I know reality is tough for the hyper-partisan douche canoe, but you know he wasn't invited to the funeral don't you, moron?

Libtards: Ha ha Trump wasn't invited to McCain's funeral.
Trump: What's that, I wasn't invited to a funeral I didn't want to attend anyway? Come here fake news :itsok:

I know it chapped his gigantic Orange ass, and it's awesome. Narcissists hate being excluded. He's sulking, just like the Orange Baby man role he plays daily. He couldn't help tweeting about Trumka for disagreeing with him. What a pussy you elected.

LMAO your Trump hatred...bro you are at risk of being dissolved by your own stomach acid. :auiqs.jpg:

Nah, I'm fine. I'm just wondering why you support a morally bankrupt POS. Care to explain?

All you turds have been singing the praises of McCain who cheated on his first wife who was loyal to him the whole time he was a POW. You're hardly in a position to be criticizing Trump.

5 1/2 years apart & the effects of torture is a valid excuse.

What is your excuse for Trump? You voted for Trump. Trump cheated on every wife. He dumped wives for new wives.

And POS you have the nerve to talk about McCain?

Who knew the torture was an excuse for abandoning your wife?
Psychiatrists everywhere you stupid shit. It is well documented in PTSD studies, asshole.

when did psychologists begin to define morality? Who gave them this authority?

can you name one of those saying it's morally justified to cheat on your wife and abandon her for a young woman of you've been tortured?

Look, we are talking about McCain divorcing his first wife. Many returning soldier suffering from PSTD had failed marriages. I never said anything about morality - as a Trump voter don't you dare claim to have any.

I've never voted for Trump.

He didn't have a failed marriage. He cheated and abandoned her. The same thing your criticizing Trump for.

stop being a hypocrite

Oh, I see, so unless you've been a cop, you deserve no opinion on the police, unless you've been a teacher, you deserve no opinion on education, and unless you've worked in Washington, you deserve no opinion on government and politics?

Kind of. You're not an expert, you've presented nothing to support your nonsense. In short, you have zero credibility, so why cry when you get called out for spreading small, stupid, and partisan opinions? Are you a narcissist like the Orange turd? Lol.

I'm sorry, did you say something else? I don't listen to gutter human beings like Obama, McCain, his family and the chicken shits that sucked up to him at the funeral nor you. Trump was right in what he said (that was THREE years ago) and was the ONLY person during the entire funeral that acted civil.

I know reality is tough for the hyper-partisan douche canoe, but you know he wasn't invited to the funeral don't you, moron?

Trump: What's that, I wasn't invited to a funeral I didn't want to attend anyway? Come here fake news :itsok:

I know it chapped his gigantic Orange ass, and it's awesome. Narcissists hate being excluded. He's sulking, just like the Orange Baby man role he plays daily. He couldn't help tweeting about Trumka for disagreeing with him. What a pussy you elected.

LMAO your Trump hatred...bro you are at risk of being dissolved by your own stomach acid. :auiqs.jpg:

Nah, I'm fine. I'm just wondering why you support a morally bankrupt POS. Care to explain?

Because I hate liberal's, they are lowlife filthy infested pond scum bacteria excrement.

you people are disgusting

who doesn’t care about Senator McCains funeral?

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

I am just tired of people who used him in life using him in death

I saw two minutes of the funeral when I just happened to wake up this morning and the bedroom TV was on and tuned to ABC. I listened for about two minutes as the ABC hosts were talking about the life of McCain? Nope. They were bashing Donald Trump. Click.

You don't believe the Orange Virus deserves criticism?

criticism and blind vitriol are not the same things

So, you are claiming these Trump issues are all fake news.

No. I'm saying that using someone's death to make petty political attacks is disgusting.

I'm saying make legitimate criticisms not this conspiracy, petty one up bs.

Because I hate liberal's, they are lowlife filthy infested pond scum bacteria excrement.

Okay. I appreciate the non-answer.

5 1/2 years apart & the effects of torture is a valid excuse.

What is your excuse for Trump? You voted for Trump. Trump cheated on every wife. He dumped wives for new wives.

And POS you have the nerve to talk about McCain?

Who knew the torture was an excuse for abandoning your wife?
Psychiatrists everywhere you stupid shit. It is well documented in PTSD studies, asshole.

when did psychologists begin to define morality? Who gave them this authority?

can you name one of those saying it's morally justified to cheat on your wife and abandon her for a young woman of you've been tortured?

Look, we are talking about McCain divorcing his first wife. Many returning soldier suffering from PSTD had failed marriages. I never said anything about morality - as a Trump voter don't you dare claim to have any.
His marriage failed because he was partying and whoring around all over Washington DC.

But apparently that's alright because he was a POW.

Trump carries and shores and it's totally despicable. Prices he hates women

Go fig

Lol. Disgusting? Perhaps. But I'm right. This is what you people have such a hard time with.

Lol. Disgusting? Perhaps. But I'm right. This is what you people have such a hard time with.

you wouldn't know right if it bit you

So in other words, another leftist jackass who when proven wrong falls back on ad hominem attacks. Now you have to be an "expert." Who here can PROVE they are an expert on anything even if they are? You are certainly not an expert on shit, you've presented nothing to support your position, so you have zero credibility nor does anyone else here for that matter by your own childish standards. BTW, the POTUS goes where he wants to go. He doesn't need an invitation and who was going to stop him at the doors had he chosen to go? You, dipshit?

Lol, :auiqs.jpg: quite a meltdown you had there. Need a time out, dip shit?

Right. The usual clueless, I-Have-No-Answer-For-That bullshit we always gets from a clown that begins his post calling the POTUS an "orange virus." Suck on this, termite. You're just another pathetic mole in terminal TDS. The sad thing is that for all the cheesy things Trump says and does I'd rather wish he didn't do, he still has 10X the class of you leftist frumps.

So in other words, another leftist jackass who when proven wrong falls back on ad hominem attacks. Now you have to be an "expert." Who here can PROVE they are an expert on anything even if they are? You are certainly not an expert on shit, you've presented nothing to support your position, so you have zero credibility nor does anyone else here for that matter by your own childish standards. BTW, the POTUS goes where he wants to go. He doesn't need an invitation and who was going to stop him at the doors had he chosen to go? You, dipshit?

Right. The usual clueless, I-Have-No-Answer-For-That bullshit we always gets from a clown that begins his post calling the POTUS an "orange virus." Suck on this, termite. You're just another pathetic mole in terminal TDS. The sad thing is that for all the cheesy things Trump says and does I'd rather wish he didn't do, he still has 10X the class of you leftist frumps.

No. He doesn't. Wake the fuck up.

Not just a little class. 24K CLASS.

melania-trump-01-1024.jpg

View attachment 214489

Yes, elitism is always repugnant.

But say, why is he making a vagina sign with his hands? Is it because Baron's fingers are so much longer than his?

who doesn’t care about Senator McCains funeral?

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

I am just tired of people who used him in life using him in death

I saw two minutes of the funeral when I just happened to wake up this morning and the bedroom TV was on and tuned to ABC. I listened for about two minutes as the ABC hosts were talking about the life of McCain? Nope. They were bashing Donald Trump. Click.

Link?

You need to watch the flight deck camera system video. This is so much wrong in this account that it is ludicrous.

Mental midgets who have never served on board a ship should just shut their pie holes.

Well if there were video systems on McCain's life which this reporter was discussing and NOT the accident maybe I'd agree with you.

The video systems I'm sure report what you are advocating.
But is the events after that the reporter of the above article is discussing is the issue regarding McCain's moral turpitude. Maybe this quote sums up McCain's military career:
McCain confided to Larson that he might have to get out of the Navy because, in the words of the Timberg biography, “his past had become a burden” and “whenever he joined a new outfit he was dismayed that his reputation for mayhem had preceded him.

McCain was as his first wife said... "John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25."

I personally don't care about his personal life. I do mind when people lie about the Forrestal fire.
And I mind when treasonous Donald lies about his relationship with Russia.

See how that works.

And, no I don’t care who he bonks IF it is consensual which not al of the orange loon’s liaisons appear to have been.

So PROVE to me that Trump ASKED personally as Obama did ON an open microphone.

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

Also... how is it you are SO knowledgeable about Trump's sexual affairs to make the really rash assumption that "not al(sic) of the liaisons appear consensual"?
Are you:
A) a God and KNOW everything or
B) a peeping Tom
C) Or a personal confidante with ALL of the affairs that Trump has had?

Just WHERE do you come off making that statement?

What politician anywhere in any country in any time, DID NOT have more flexibility after his election?

What the fuck is WRONG with you?

Hey nothing is wrong if it is OK for Obama to ask for Putin to not do anything till Obama's re-election and if Trump's campaign (not Trump unlike Obama) ask Russia if they
can help get Trump elected by providing any stuff on Hillary.

What is the difference?
Obama is seeking re-election. Trump is seeking election.
Well no difference there except Trump being investigated... Obama NOT.

Differences?
Obama (OBAMA ASKED...not an aide..OBAMA asked)Russia "hey give me some flexibility i.e. don't do anything till after my re-election."
Trump's campaign( not Trump by the way big difference)... contacted by Russians (again big difference here THEY contacted the campaign) they have some dirt on Hillary.

So while there are some similarities there are some differences.
Both people are involved in elections and Obama asked for help, Russians offered help to Trump campaign...(not Trump directly...)
Differences... OBAMA ASKED for help... Obama personally !
Trump's campaign..(NOT TRUMP) was asked...(they didn't seek it the Russians offered) if they wanted to take a meeting regarding Hillary.

Of course it is in the eye of the beholder... You consider Obama a god. Sinless. Can do no wrong.
Me? I don't like Trump personally. I think he is a loud mouth. Obnoxious. A braggart. BUT Trump gets things done and from my expert point of view having
watched/tracked the MSM's biased news presentations.... I'd prefer Trump's tweets as a basis of truth over the MSM...most recently Lannie Davis recanting he didn't know!
Yet the CNN in tracking the story continues the "anonymous source" explanation. Sorry but that's getting too old.

View attachment 214489

I'm glad you're envious of the tactless and unsophisticated 24K lifestyle of an Orange real estate developer and ex-reality TV show host. I'm sorry to break it to you, cult45 member, but this lifestyle is definitely not everyone's bag. Look up 'gauche' in the dictionary and there's the Orange Virus. I swear! Do it now!

View attachment 214489

But say, why is he making a vagina sign with his hands? Is it because Baron's fingers are so much longer than his?

If there is anything to thank God for, it's I don't have a mind that would think of something like that when viewing that picture.

Well if there were video systems on McCain's life which this reporter was discussing and NOT the accident maybe I'd agree with you.

The video systems I'm sure report what you are advocating.
But is the events after that the reporter of the above article is discussing is the issue regarding McCain's moral turpitude. Maybe this quote sums up McCain's military career:
McCain confided to Larson that he might have to get out of the Navy because, in the words of the Timberg biography, “his past had become a burden” and “whenever he joined a new outfit he was dismayed that his reputation for mayhem had preceded him.

McCain was as his first wife said... "John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25."

I personally don't care about his personal life. I do mind when people lie about the Forrestal fire.
And I mind when treasonous Donald lies about his relationship with Russia.

See how that works.

And, no I don’t care who he bonks IF it is consensual which not al of the orange loon’s liaisons appear to have been.

So PROVE to me that Trump ASKED personally as Obama did ON an open microphone.

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

Also... how is it you are SO knowledgeable about Trump's sexual affairs to make the really rash assumption that "not al(sic) of the liaisons appear consensual"?
Are you:
A) a God and KNOW everything or
B) a peeping Tom
C) Or a personal confidante with ALL of the affairs that Trump has had?

Just WHERE do you come off making that statement?

What politician anywhere in any country in any time, DID NOT have more flexibility after his election?

What the fuck is WRONG with you?

Hey nothing is wrong if it is OK for Obama to ask for Putin to not do anything till Obama's re-election and if Trump's campaign (not Trump unlike Obama) ask Russia if they
can help get Trump elected by providing any stuff on Hillary.

What is the difference?
Obama is seeking re-election. Trump is seeking election.
Well no difference there except Trump being investigated... Obama NOT.

Differences?
Obama (OBAMA ASKED...not an aide..OBAMA asked)Russia "hey give me some flexibility i.e. don't do anything till after my re-election."
Trump's campaign( not Trump by the way big difference)... contacted by Russians (again big difference here THEY contacted the campaign) they have some dirt on Hillary.

So while there are some similarities there are some differences.
Both people are involved in elections and Obama asked for help, Russians offered help to Trump campaign...(not Trump directly...)
Differences... OBAMA ASKED for help... Obama personally !
Trump's campaign..(NOT TRUMP) was asked...(they didn't seek it the Russians offered) if they wanted to take a meeting regarding Hillary.

Of course it is in the eye of the beholder... You consider Obama a god. Sinless. Can do no wrong.
Me? I don't like Trump personally. I think he is a loud mouth. Obnoxious. A braggart. BUT Trump gets things done and from my expert point of view having
watched/tracked the MSM's biased news presentations.... I'd prefer Trump's tweets as a basis of truth over the MSM...most recently Lannie Davis recanting he didn't know!
Yet the CNN in tracking the story continues the "anonymous source" explanation. Sorry but that's getting too old.

Go forth and fuck yourself, moron. The fact that unlike you I don't create threads on which hand a POTUS wipes his ass with on the toilet doesn't make me a "worshiper"; it just makes me not a scatologically-obsessed scumbag like you are.

The fact is *******EVERY******* elected official everywhere, has more flexibility after he's elected, than he does before it. Election means you get access to power. This is fucking basic stuff and it's got nothing to do with Rump or Russians. It has to do with your own abject head-up-the-ass stupidity that you think this is somehow suddenly some kind of "issue" just because the black guy said it.

View attachment 214489

If there is anything to thank God for, it's I don't have a mind that would think of something like that when viewing that picture.

You're welcome. Now that you see it, what do you think? It's actually an obsession with him. Go find any picture where he's sitting down and his hands are visible, you'll see what I mean.

Weird, isn't it?

WTF would he care about not being invited to a funeral of a guy that hated him?

Forum List

Back