Am I The Only One?

Of couse, psycho traitor bitches like this fascist loser really can't be saved. They literally get their rocks off thinking about murder. Stay away from them, and make especially sure to keep children and small animals away from them.
24/7

So are there any ways in which you _don't_ think and act like a Nazi?

I was asking because I can't see any.

He probably doesn't hate Jews like you do.

There's a difference.

Yeah, it's obvious.

In the neighborhood you grew up in, people's pets often went missing. It stopped after you left.

Idiot moron. Bet I have more cats and dogs than you do.

So go fuck yourself with a polish sausage.

He probably doesn't hate Jews, but you do.

There's a difference.
All the guys flying the swastika have pledged themselves to your side. And nobody on your side tells them to go away. They're all very welcome on your side. You suck their asses with gusto.

I'm making it clear where we all stand. You suck Nazi asses, while we punch Nazis.

Link us up to your posts claiming leftists were anti American because they hated Trump.

Ill wait.
I don't have posts like that. I think its just fine to be dissatisfied and even pissed off and ashamed about certain areas of the country and to fight to improve and make it better. The OP wasn't expressing those sentiments. She seemed to suggest if you feel that way then you hate America and should get the Fuck Out... I think those were her words.

All the guys flying the swastika have pledged themselves to your side. And nobody on your side tells them to go away. They're all very welcome on your side. You suck their asses with gusto.

I'm making it clear where we all stand. You suck Nazi asses, while we punch Nazis.
nazis don't exist. its all made up.

(you know, the same bullshit the left says about Antifa)

No, he is the President, thats just a simple fact. If you don't think so then you are delusional and probably significantly retarded.
FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN

I don't have posts like that. I think its just fine to be dissatisfied and even pissed off and ashamed about certain areas of the country and to fight to improve and make it better. The OP wasn't expressing those sentiments. She seemed to suggest if you feel that way then you hate America and should get the Fuck Out... I think those were her words.
just saying

"that never happened"

would have taken less keystrokes. Thanks for playing.

Does the right hate "the vast majority of people who live here" any more than the left hates the vast majority of people who live here? It seems to be a running theme with the politically involved.
Hating intolerance is no sin. By the time you add up all the democrats, all the minorities, all the immigrants going back decades, all the "never-Trumpers", everyone in the media, everyone who works for the government and especially anyone on public assistance there's not a whole lot of people left to love.

Forum List

Back