Am I the only person on this planet who has zero interest in watching the Summer Olympics?

I haven’t seen one moment of the Olympics. Neither ceremony nor sport.

I’m not anti-Olympics. I may tune in to see Simone Biles or some of the track and field events. Maybe. But I don’t care if I miss all of it.

I don't usually cancel culture but when I do it's against anyone who would broadcast a drag queen debauchery fest when children are watching the opening ceremonies.

Vote with your remote.

I don't usually cancel culture but when I do it's against anyone who would broadcast a drag queen debauchery fest when children are watching the opening ceremonies.

Vote with your remote.
How about going to the parking lot and slashing their tires?

What pisses me off is they are not having NASCAR races for two weekends because of it.
I noticed that, must think no one will be watching. As someone who went to three Brickyard's back in the 90's when that sport was on fire, to see it last weekend I was really disappointed, grandstands only half full. That place used to be packed.

The last time I watched the Olympics in its entirety was back the the 1980's "Miracle on Ice" between the US and USSR.

Since then, I haven't wanted to watch anything from it. I have seen clips and highlights. But not in its entirety.

I'm openly rooting against USA basketball this Olympics and every Olympics. I almost always root for the underdog.

Forum List

Back