Amazing chutzpah - New 9-11 museum never mentions WTC-7!!!

"After the east penthouse collapsed, several seconds elapsed, then the west penthouse began to collapse, at nearly the same time the roofline of the building developed a kink near the center, then all support across the entire width of the building was suddenly removed, a vertical swath of windows under the west penthouse were simultaneously blown out, the building suddenly went limp, and (within a fraction of a second) it transitioned from full support to freefall.

"I am not using the term 'freefall' loosely here.

"I used a video analysis tool to carefully measure the velocity profile of the falling building using CBS video footage from a fixed camera aimed almost squarely at the north wall.

"A video detailing this measurement is available at YouTube/user/ae911truth. I calibrated my measurements with the heights of two points in the building provided in the NIST Building 7 report released in August 2008, so I know the picture scale is good.

"My measurements indicate that with sudden onset the building underwent approximately 2.5 seconds of literal freefall.

"This is equivalent to approximately 8 stories of fall in which the falling section of the building encountered zero resistance.

"For an additional 8 stories it encountered minimal resistance, during which it continued to accelerate, but at a rate less than freefall.

"Only beyond those 16 stories of drop did the falling section of the building interact significantly with the underlying structure and decelerate."

Freefall and Building 7 on 9/11

911SpeakOut.org | The World Needs Truth

Your argument is weak. It is obvious that the planners of 911 would want to make the collapse look plausibly like a natural collapse, after all they are involved in the worst crime in our history. They would of course endeavor to limit the visible and audible evidence of explosions. The evidence of nano thermite is all through the dust. Nano thermite, a military grade incendiary/explosive, which couldn't have been made in a cave in Afghanistan, has the characteristics to allow the controlled demolition of B7 while limiting witnessed evidence.
As for when the penthouse collapsed, so what if it was seven seconds before the rest of the building. What would it prove?

Let's deal with the known indisputable facts, no plane hit B7, no modern steel framed high rise building in the world has ever collapsed due to fire, B7 did collapse, it collapsed suddenly, straight down, through the path of greatest resistance and at free fall a acceleration. The only explanation which fits the facts is controlled demolition. In order for a building to collapse like B7 hundreds of structural steel connections must fail at precisely the same moment, it is impossible for that to happen by accident.

Therefore your theory (the Official Conspiracy Theory) is impossible, leaving controlled demolition the only explanation.

When you remove the impossible what remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.
bullshit!

Ah, there's what passes for a well reasoned rebuttle by the defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory!
Next I suppose you'll be calling me names.

It's time for all to admit the obvious truth. The OCT is a lie. Now let's get on with a real investigation. Let's let the chips fall where they may!
first you have to have an argument (you don't) also you've misrepresented Conan Doyle's axiom.
when the impossible is removed I.E. all the specious non evidence backed shit you twoofers have been wallowing in for better than a decade, what's left is 13 guys 4 jet liners
nearly 3000 dead.
now grow the fuck up.. and face reality...

Building 7 is the smokiest gun in history and proves beyond a doubt that 911 was an inside job.

Except of course, that it doesn't. While WTC 7 wasn't hit by a plane, it was hit by huge chunks of the towers as they fell. The FDNY anticipated its collapse due to fire and structural damage by about 3 hours and evacuated the area.
Did the FDNY anticipate the 2.25 seconds of free fall WTC7 exhibited over 8 floors?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I]WTC7 in Freefall: No Longer Controversial - YouTube[/ame]
no

Some people have said that a failure at one column should not have produced a symmetrical fall like this one. What's your answer to those assertions?

WTC 7's collapse, viewed from the exterior (most videos were taken from the north), did appear to fall almost uniformly as a single unit. This occurred because the interior failures that took place did not cause the exterior framing to fail until the final stages of the building collapse. The interior floor framing and columns collapsed downward and pulled away from the exterior frame. There were clues that internal damage was taking place, prior to the downward movement of the exterior frame, such as when the east penthouse fell downward into the building and windows broke out on the north face at the ends of the building core. The symmetric appearance of the downward fall of the WTC 7 was primarily due to the greater stiffness and strength of its exterior frame relative to the interior framing.

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?

In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at WTC Disaster Study).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:
•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.
Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

btw A&e for toof is not a scientifically reliable source of information....far too bias...

Last edited:
"After the east penthouse collapsed, several seconds elapsed, then the west penthouse began to collapse, at nearly the same time the roofline of the building developed a kink near the center, then all support across the entire width of the building was suddenly removed, a vertical swath of windows under the west penthouse were simultaneously blown out, the building suddenly went limp, and (within a fraction of a second) it transitioned from full support to freefall.

"I used a video analysis tool to carefully measure the velocity profile of the falling building using CBS video footage from a fixed camera aimed almost squarely at the north wall.

"A video detailing this measurement is available at YouTube/user/ae911truth. I calibrated my measurements with the heights of two points in the building provided in the NIST Building 7 report released in August 2008, so I know the picture scale is good.

"My measurements indicate that with sudden onset the building underwent approximately 2.5 seconds of literal freefall.

"This is equivalent to approximately 8 stories of fall in which the falling section of the building encountered zero resistance.

"For an additional 8 stories it encountered minimal resistance, during which it continued to accelerate, but at a rate less than freefall.

"Only beyond those 16 stories of drop did the falling section of the building interact significantly with the underlying structure and decelerate."

lets see, a non credible faux engineering site and a twoofer blog.....is it just me or do the so called expert sources lack something ......?

Now prove how "WTC7's slow structural failure over hours" resulted in an eight second collapse through the path of greatest resistance with 2.25 seconds of that collapse occurring at free fall?

Please note the word "prove."

The 'path of greatest resistance'. Um, what direction was the WTC 7 supposed to fall? Sideways? Up? Diagonally?

How far down the tinfoil rabbit hole do you have to be to conclude that falling down in the direction of gravity means it must have been a conspiracy?

And of course, the '2.25 second free fall' claims don't work. As the building began its collapse long before you admit it did. With the penthouse caving into the center of the building more than 7 seconds before the facade began to fall. You can choose to ignore this fact. But its not like physics just magically changes because its inconvenient to your argument.

And I noticed you didn't even bother to try to explain the massive, theory killing holes in the 'bomb' theory. If I was saddled with the nonsensical 'silent explosives that work while on fire and leave no trace, bringing down the building while cutting no girders' theory.....I'd probably avoid talking about it too.

The bomb theory just doesn't work. It's a pointlessly complicated explanation with too many holes, too little evidence that is contradicted by far too much. Rendering it an awful explanation for the collapse of WTC 7.

So what else have you got?

lets see, a non credible faux engineering site and a twoofer blog.....is it just me or do the so called expert sources lack something ......?
It's you, as always.
What do you imagine you know about Physics that hundreds of professionals at A&E 911 Truth don't? Tell us how gravity alone produced free fall acceleration during Stage 2 (1.74 to 4.0 seconds) of WTC7's collapse through the path of greatest resistance?

Now prove how "WTC7's slow structural failure over hours" resulted in an eight second collapse through the path of greatest resistance with 2.25 seconds of that collapse occurring at free fall?

The 'path of greatest resistance'. Um, what direction was the WTC 7 supposed to fall? Sideways? Up? Diagonally?

How far down the tinfoil rabbit hole do you have to be to conclude that falling down in the direction of gravity means it must have been a conspiracy?

And of course, the '2.25 second free fall' claims don't work. As the building began its collapse long before you admit it did. With the penthouse caving into the center of the building more than 7 seconds before the facade began to fall. You can choose to ignore this fact. But its not like physics just magically changes because its inconvenient to your argument.

And I noticed you didn't even bother to try to explain the massive, theory killing holes in the 'bomb' theory. If I was saddled with the nonsensical 'silent explosives that work while on fire and leave no trace, bringing down the building while cutting no girders' theory.....I'd probably avoid talking about it too.

The bomb theory just doesn't work. It's a pointlessly complicated explanation with too many holes, too little evidence that is contradicted by far too much. Rendering it an awful explanation for the collapse of WTC 7.

Gravity makes things fall to the ground; is that your best shot?
If your head isn't lodged too far up the government's golden ass hole, tell us how many tons of steel comprised the path of greatest resistance that we both agree WTC7 fell through?

[
'Thinking', where were all the girders cut by explosive demolition? There would have had to been thousands of them. Yet we saw twisted girders. We saw deformed girders. We saw loose girders. But no cut girders.

Where are they? They're gone. Bush had all the criminal evidence shipped out of the country immediately.

[Gravity makes things fall to the ground; is that your best shot?

That's SOP for the govt shills. When asjed to explain the unitary collapse at free fall speed of a skyscraper NOT hit by a plane, they say "there were fires and then gravity took over."

That's SOP for the govt shills. When asjed to explain the unitary collapse at free fall speed of a skyscraper NOT hit by a plane, they say "there were fires and then gravity took over."
"'As documented by video footage, Building 7 collapsed at free-fall acceleration for a distance of more than 100 feet – equal to at least eight stories.'

“'The overall building mass fell suddenly, uniformly, and nearly symmetrical through what should have been the path of greatest resistance – some 40,000 tons of structural steel.

"'According to structural engineer Kamal Obeid, PE, this requires a precisely-timed, patterned removal of critical steel columns – which office fires, a gradual chaotic, organic process, simply cannot achieve.

"Only a carefully engineered series of explosions (or incendiaries) could cause a steel-framed skyscraper to collapse in on itself – and land mostly within its own footprint.' Building 7 Implosion: The Smoking Gun of 9/11'"

Alex Jones InfoBombed Tucker Carlson with WTC 7, one of the Smoking Guns of 9/11 | Planet Infowars

I think 90% of Americans could be convinced of the Physics that toppled all three towers, but I seriously doubt the same percentage would ever be able to digest the Politics.

Even so, we should do everything possible to establish the proof while the principals are still breathing.

If your head isn't lodged too far up the government's golden ass hole, tell us how many tons of steel comprised the path of greatest resistance that we both agree WTC7 fell through?

For why the WTC 7 fell down instead of say, sideways? If you can provide us with a compelling reason why the WTC 7 should have fallen in any other direction but down, I'm all ears.

Smiling....but you don't.

Nor can you shore up any of the conspiracy killing holes in the bomb theory. No explosions, no explosives, friend. And its a physical impossibility for an explosion sufficient to cut a structural steel I beam in a sky scraper to make no noise doing it. Let alone hundreds or thousands of such explosions, as the bomb theory demands.

Or how any system of explosives could demolish a building while on fire.

Or how no apparatus of explosions were every found, before, during or after the collapse.

Or why the Port Authority Bomb Squad (and their bomb sniffing dogs) found no bombs only a week before 911.

Or why there was no residue of explosives in the dust samples.

Or why there was no girders cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition.

How do you deal with this army of comic, laughably inconsistencies between your beliefs and reality?

You ignore them all and pretend none exist. A rational person never would.

Laughing....and I'm still waiting for you to give me a good reason why we should ignore the FDNY and their accurate prediction of a collapse due to fire and structural damage.....and instead believe you. I won't hold my breath.

A 'govt shill' being anyone who won't drink the conspiracy Kool-aid, huh? For one who offers such lip service to 'thinking', you seem very unwilling to question your own beliefs. Or think about them, for that matter.

I do question the bomb theory. I do think about it. And it can't survive an even passing review of the evidence.

Oh, and are you claiming that no one had an opportunity to look at the debris before it was removed from the scene? Because you certainly can't show us a single girder cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition.

And your silly theory requires tens of thousands of them.

For why the WTC 7 fell down instead of say, sideways? If you can provide us with a compelling reason why the WTC 7 should have fallen in any other direction but down, I'm all ears.

Nor can you shore up any of the conspiracy killing holes in the bomb theory. No explosions, no explosives, friend. And its a physical impossibility for an explosion sufficient to cut a structural steel I beam in a sky scraper to make no noise doing it. Let alone hundreds or thousands of such explosions, as the bomb theory demands.

Or how no apparatus of explosions were every found, before, during or after the collapse.

Or why the Port Authority Bomb Squad (and their bomb sniffing dogs) found no bombs only a week before 911.

Or why there was no girders cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition.

How do you deal with this army of comic, laughably inconsistencies between your beliefs and reality?

Laughing....and I'm still waiting for you to give me a good reason why we should ignore the FDNY and their accurate prediction of a collapse due to fire and structural damage.....and instead believe you. I won't hold my breath.
How many tons of structural steel comprised the path of greatest resistance in WTC7, Chuckles?

It's you, as always.
What do you imagine you know about Physics that hundreds of professionals at A&E 911 Truth don't? Tell us how gravity alone produced free fall acceleration during Stage 2 (1.74 to 4.0 seconds) of WTC7's collapse through the path of greatest resistance?
most of them are not at all trained in physics
to answer you second non question..it didn't for 2.5 sec or there about the north façade met no obstructions so it was no longer the path of most resistance.

"'As documented by video footage, Building 7 collapsed at free-fall acceleration for a distance of more than 100 feet – equal to at least eight stories.'

“'The overall building mass fell suddenly, uniformly, and nearly symmetrical through what should have been the path of greatest resistance – some 40,000 tons of structural steel.

"'According to structural engineer Kamal Obeid, PE, this requires a precisely-timed, patterned removal of critical steel columns – which office fires, a gradual chaotic, organic process, simply cannot achieve.

"Only a carefully engineered series of explosions (or incendiaries) could cause a steel-framed skyscraper to collapse in on itself – and land mostly within its own footprint.' Building 7 Implosion: The Smoking Gun of 9/11'"

Alex Jones InfoBombed Tucker Carlson with WTC 7, one of the Smoking Guns of 9/11 | Planet Infowars

I think 90% of Americans could be convinced of the Physics that toppled all three towers, but I seriously doubt the same percentage would ever be able to digest the Politics.

Even so, we should do everything possible to establish the proof while the principals are still breathing.
info wars another NON CREDIBLE SITE..
the principles are dead or locked up..

How many tons of structural steel comprised the path of greatest resistance in WTC7, Chuckles?
none numbnuts.....

It's you, as always.
to answer you second non question..it didn't for 2.5 sec or there about the north façade met no obstructions so it was no longer the path of most resistance.
David Chandler is trained in Physics, are you?

"I used a video analysis tool to carefully measure the velocity profile of the falling building using CBS video footage from a fixed camera aimed almost squarely at the north wall. A video detailing this measurement is available at YouTube/user/ae911truth. I calibrated my measurements with the heights of two points in the building provided in the NIST Building 7 report released in August 2008, so I know the picture scale is good.

"My measurements indicate that with sudden onset the building underwent approximately 2.5 seconds of literal freefall. This is equivalent to approximately 8 stories of fall in which the falling section of the building encountered zero resistance.

"For an additional 8 stories it encountered minimal resistance, during which it continued to accelerate, but at a rate less than freefall."

When you say "...for 2.5 sec or there about the north facade met no obstructions..." what do you imagine caused that?

What obstructions was the south facade meeting over those same eight floors?

It's you, as always.

"I used a video analysis tool to carefully measure the velocity profile of the falling building using CBS video footage from a fixed camera aimed almost squarely at the north wall. A video detailing this measurement is available at YouTube/user/ae911truth. I calibrated my measurements with the heights of two points in the building provided in the NIST Building 7 report released in August 2008, so I know the picture scale is good.

"My measurements indicate that with sudden onset the building underwent approximately 2.5 seconds of literal freefall. This is equivalent to approximately 8 stories of fall in which the falling section of the building encountered zero resistance.

"For an additional 8 stories it encountered minimal resistance, during which it continued to accelerate, but at a rate less than freefall."

When you say "...for 2.5 sec or there about the north facade met no obstructions..." what do you imagine caused that?

David Chandler is a physics teacher, a Quaker peace activist...not physics professor with a phd..
that is what you need to even be considered as trained in physic and he's not an engineer, designer of any kind.

It's you, as always.

[ame=http://youtu.be/G8yfNLSp_Pw]Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth: Lies and Distortions - YouTube[/ame]

david chandler is a physics teacher not an engineer or designer .

Forum List

Back