Amazing how ignorant people are of Trump's taxes, write-offs AND INCOME!!!

Trump broke no laws. The NYT and rest of the media is structuring it as if he did. However, turns out that the NYT and other Clinton operatives may have broke the law in how they obtained the Clinton returns.
You are right, Trump broke no laws, at least as far as the 1995 tax returns are concerned, but where are the rest of them? What is Trump hiding and afraid to show to the American people? Your answer???

Trumps ONLY qualification is that he is supposed to be an amazing businessman. Someone who lost a billion dollars in one year

He claims not paying taxes makes him smart

How smart do you have to be to lose a billion dollars?

It won't be long before all of Trump's losses in the nineties will be blamed on Bill Clinton.

I did very well in the 90s

What happened to Trump?
You're a God Damned liar.

95 was a terrible year in the market.

Maybe in your country.

0de192c00ec228ed338cbbc684bf5fc9.png
So now you're saying that the stock market crash in 95' never happened.

You're lucky you aren't standing in front of me right now.

I lost half of my savings in my 401k during that crash, you FUCK!!
history says there was no crash in 95

I don't care for Trump. His candidacy's only appeal to me is how he scares the crap out of the powers-that-be (both Republicans and Democrats) who have really screwed up this country. Thus these stories about his taxes never got a rise out of me. This latest development only goes to show the lengths those empowered are willing to go to prevent Americans from taking their country back.

I'm not all that trusting of Trump and see him more as a con artist. Yet I'm still undecided. Which only goes to show how little faith I have in Hillary's vision for America. However, I do hear that unlike most politicians she works well with members of both parties. But then again I think of them as equal opportunity organizations out to screw American. I usually resolve things by voting 3rd party, but I'm really trying to avoid that this year.

What a pompous phony you ARE!
Trump does NOT need to run for President except for ONE selfish reason which I also SHARE!!!
I like Trump would like to see America continue. I have a son and Trump has several progeny.
Both of us like MILLIONS of Americans see this country as having a current president that truly finds America embarrassing. Hillary also feels that way!
Calling people like me "deplorables"?
Trump wants to see his progeny exist and thrive. It's his only link to immortality as do I. Through our children.
But with a president who hates wealthy people (all the while enjoying at tax payer expenses the life style...) who wants truly destroy capitalism we have Hillary as his legacy!
She doesn't care one way or another. She just wants to be president!
Trump like millions like me want America to be the exceptional country we were when he married an exceptional "Legal immigrant" and exceptional Legal immigrants become American citizens! People against Trump have never understood that because quite frankly they are not open to exceptional people, i.e. "legal immigrants"!
Trump like me and millions rather then handing a rope to the people that want to better themselves which provides only a meager hanging on, i.e. food stamps,etc.,
wants to handle a ladder. A ladder to climb to self-sustaining.
Without capitalism and American' economic growth NONE of the civilized accoutrements that we enjoy would be possible.
We would all still be trying to farm a little food for the day. No leisure time. Only working sun up to sunset. Unlike today when EVEN the poverty level people enjoy these
benefits that NEVER existed in the world until America provided them.
If you’re unemployed you may be able to get an affordable health insurance plan through the Marketplace, with savings based on your income and household size. You may also qualify for free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Unemployed people

Then these are the following services for the "unemployed, poor people:
a) Free Cell phone (my cell phone I PAY about $100/month including a tax that pays for this free phone...)
if the poor person receives just one of the below FREE entitlements:
* Food stamps * Medicaid * Section 8 * Supplemental Security Income * National School Lunch Program

b) 46 million Americans on food stamps get $200/month in free food.

it cost $75.7 billion in 2011 compared to $35 billion in 2008; and enrollment has hit an all-time high of 46.7 million recipients.
Meanwhile, the number of children receiving free school lunches has inflated from 18 to 21 million — an unprecedented jump —
about 2.1 million households (6 million) use Section 8 the Housing Choice Voucher program, pays a large
c) portion of the rents and utilities of or the Housing Choice Voucher Program up to $1,000 /month in FREE housing...
So these people get:
=== $ 5,666 in Earned Income Credit i.e. a check from Uncle Sam instead of paying they get a check!!!
=== $12,000 free housing , Section 8 will pay up to $1,000/month
=== $ 2,400 free food,
=== $ 1,200 in free cell phone plus
=== $ 5,000 a year in free health care from Medicaid.
So this is about $26,000 a year in FREE MONEY, free goods and free services...

Now for the TOMB!!!
Who can receive these services?
The Department pays the funeral and burial expenses of a person who at the time of death:

was receiving any of the following kinds of assistance:
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Cash
Aid to the Aged, Blind, or Disabled (AABD) Cash
All Kids Assist
Parent/All Kids Assist
All Kids Moms & Babies
Family Assist
AABD Medical
General Assistance Foster Care/Adoption Care
or who would have qualified for:
All Kids Assist
Parent/All Kids Assist
All Kids Moms & Babies
Family Assist
AABD Medical
https://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=30367

The New York Times doesn't pay taxes either:

But the Times itself has “avoided” paying taxes — in 2014, for example.

As Forbes noted at the time:

for tax year 2014, The New York Times paid no taxes and got an income tax refund of $3.5 million even though they had a pre-tax profit of $29.9 million in 2014. In other words, their post-tax profit was higher than their pre-tax profit. The explanation in their 2014 annual report is, “The effective tax rate for 2014 was favorably affected by approximately $21.1 million for the reversal of reserves for uncertain tax positions due to the lapse of applicable statutes of limitations.” If you don’t think it took fancy accountants and tax lawyers to make that happen, read the statement again.

The New York Times Paid No Taxes in 2014 - Breitbart

Here's why dimocraps are such SCUM. (among many other reasons)

First, the New Yawk SLIMES obtained those records ILLEGALLY.

Second, they presented them with THEIR EXPLANATION. They made them say what THEY wanted them to say.

Had Trump been able to present the Tax Returns with an explanation, this would be a different discussion.... Although, dimocrap scum are too stupid to understand Tax Returns (most of them don't file anyway) someone could explain them to dimocraps in crayon.

The SLIMES really needs to be brought to heel over this. What they did is a CRIME.

And every penny that Trump deucted was legal. During the Clinton Administration, you can bet they had fifty IRS Tax Lawyers going over those returns with a magnifying glass

I would certainly like someone to ask Hillary what this donation that was taken as a write off was about!!!
Seems kind of self serving to donate $1 million to a foundation named after yourself then take a tax deduction! How does that look?

View attachment 91860
since they don't financially benefit from the foundation how is it anything but charity?

Again... we DON"T know how the Clintons or their staff have financially benefited!
An analysis of the records provided by GSA, combined with Clinton Foundation tax returns, found that at least 13 of the 22 staffers who have been paid by GSA to work for Clinton’s personal office also worked for the Clinton Foundation.
But using the GSA records, POLITICO pieced together a list of Clinton loyalists who at various times have had their earnings supplemented by federal payments of about $10,000-a-year using funds from the Former Presidents Act.

The list reads like a field guide to Clinton World.

It includes longtime Bill Clinton aide Justin Cooper, who despite not having a security clearance, any apparent training in cybersecurity or a job at the State Department, in early 2009 helped set up the private email account that Hillary Clinton would use to send and receive classified information as secretary of state. Her use of that system has been dubbed “extremely careless” by the FBI director. Cooper continued working to maintain Clinton’s private email system — including advising her top aides, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, on attempted hacks — through at least 2012, according to emails released by the State Department.
Bill Clinton aides used tax dollars to subsidize foundation, private email support

So again why the $1 million donation to Clinton foundation tax write off when Hillary didn't need to pay staffers who were paid by GSA/Clinton foundation?

Second, they presented them with THEIR EXPLANATION. They made them say what THEY wanted them to say.

Had Trump been able to present the Tax Returns with an explanation, this would be a different discussion.... Although, dimocrap scum are too stupid to understand Tax Returns (most of them don't file anyway) someone could explain them to dimocraps in crayon.

The SLIMES really needs to be brought to heel over this. What they did is a CRIME.

And every penny that Trump deucted was legal. During the Clinton Administration, you can bet they had fifty IRS Tax Lawyers going over those returns with a magnifying glass

I would certainly like someone to ask Hillary what this donation that was taken as a write off was about!!!
Seems kind of self serving to donate $1 million to a foundation named after yourself then take a tax deduction! How does that look?

View attachment 91860
since they don't financially benefit from the foundation how is it anything but charity?
Oh wow.
you must have evidence nobody else does to believe the Clintons benefit financially from their foundation.

i mean it's not like the clinton's were cutting checks out of the chaarity's account to settle personal and business lawsuits

for tax year 2014, The New York Times paid no taxes and got an income tax refund of $3.5 million even though they had a pre-tax profit of $29.9 million in 2014. In other words, their post-tax profit was higher than their pre-tax profit. The explanation in their 2014 annual report is, “The effective tax rate for 2014 was favorably affected by approximately $21.1 million for the reversal of reserves for uncertain tax positions due to the lapse of applicable statutes of limitations.” If you don’t think it took fancy accountants and tax lawyers to make that happen, read the statement again.

when the times runs for president let us know

Trump is a crook? Is Hillary some kind of angel? Why is only Trump worthy of your attention? The answer is that you're a douche bag Hillary apologist.

Whatever the case, Trump is still a crook.

View attachment 91860
Oh wow.
you mist have evidence nobody else does to believe the Clintons benefit financially from their foundation.

i mean it's not like the clinton's were cutting checks out of the chaarity's account to settle personal and business lawsuits
They used it for travel for one. My guess is it wasn't economy flights or accommodations but you are free to live in your bubble. This while she was being paid out of our pockets.

When you grow a brain, let us know.

Doesn't it bother you that trump thinks he is smart for not paying taxes? What does that say about the rest of us dummies?

View attachment 91860

Again... we DON"T know how the Clintons or their staff have financially benefited!
yes, we do. the clintons have never received a dime from their foundation

Hillary has released her tax returns for the past ten years. Trump refuses to, so what does he have to hide? Let him prove he isn't a crook by releasing his returns.

He is a crook on far more accounts than what can be found in his tax returns. Even his legal practices are highly unethical and exploitive.

Basically he is Al Capone's autistic brother.

lol. that is the best you can do. wow.

Bottom Line: He has not released his taxes. We do not know who his creditors are or how much debt they own.

He is also a bully, a neo fascist, as are those who support him, and Trump is a demagogue, a charlatan and psychologically unfit to be POTUS.

lol. that is the best you can do. wow.
I said let us know when you grow a brain. This is obviously not that time.

Bottom Line: He has not released his taxes. We do not know who his creditors are or how much debt they own.

He is also a bully, a neo fascist, as are those who support him, and Trump is a demagogue, a charlatan and psychologically unfit to be POTUS.

You forgot that he is a huge screw over.

Besides patent trolling and silencing his critics with lawsuits, he lobbies the government, puts his investors heads on the line, and refuses to pay small businesses that work for him.

Despite this, the taxpayers (not him) have to keep bailing his ass out. Now he is running for president despite there being dozens of strong allegations that he has broke dozens of unique laws.

^^^ What.A.Hack ^^^

Bottom line, guilty until proven innocent. The fact that you hate him so much makes him the best pick possible.

Forum List

Back