Amazing, Six Members of the Clown Car did WHAT?

Do you support institutional bigotry

• Total voters
Dumb poll
Dumb thread
Dumb op

A perfect storm, of stupidity
You can read about it.

H.R.2802 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)

H.R.2802 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): First Amendment Defense Act

It's exactly what the OP described. Which makes you an idiot moron. Don't you get tired of playing the grinder monkey?

Send me your address and I'll send you some peanuts. Salted or roasted?
Guess what you thin skinned pussy....

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

Ps. Save the postage on the peanuts and use it for gas money to come visit me instead

Temper tantrum ^^^. Childish yet not unexpected.
A temper tantrum involves whining. You know, like the op.

Pussy

Thanks for sharing, and I appreciate how you signed your post with your nom de plume. Were you always called "Pussy", or did you earn that during you time away from home?
I think he's calling you a Pussy. But your "nom de men's room" was always "Loose Lips."

You can read about it.

It's exactly what the OP described. Which makes you an idiot moron. Don't you get tired of playing the grinder monkey?

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

Ps. Save the postage on the peanuts and use it for gas money to come visit me instead

Pussy

Thanks for sharing, and I appreciate how you signed your post with your nom de plume. Were you always called "Pussy", or did you earn that during you time away from home?
I think he's calling you a Pussy. But your "nom de men's room" was always "Loose Lips."

You're so clever Rabbi. Do you think GMU will be open to you for defending him?

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

Pussy

I dont care. But it sure looks like Grampa murked you.

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

Pussy

The only thing that needs defending is your pathetic existence.

Dumb poll
Dumb thread
Dumb op

A perfect storm, of stupidity
You can read about it.

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS.

Visit you and your girlfriend "Bif"? After all, Dr. Carson says prison makes you gay.

"First Amendment Defense Act

Prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person on the basis that such person believes or acts in accordance with a religious belief or moral conviction that: (1) marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman, or (2) sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage."

The First Amendment is in no need of 'defense.'

Citizens' religious liberties are afforded ample protections by the Free Exercise Clause, rendering such 'legislation' unwarranted and superfluous; a citizen who believes his religious liberties have been violated by government is free to file suit and seek relief in Federal court, where the government's action will be judged in accordance with current Free Exercise Clause jurisprudence, and if found to be in error, invalidated.

This is bad faith 'legislation,' intended to serve a partisan ideology, not the American people.

"Six of the Republican candidates vying for the presidency have signed a pledge promising to support legislation during their first 100 days in the White House that would use the guise of “religious liberty” to give individuals and businesses the right to openly discriminate against LGBT people.

"Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, Rick Santorum, and Mike Huckabee vowed to push for the passage of the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA), legislation that would prohibit the federal government from stopping discrimination by people or businesses that believe “marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman” or that “sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.”
pandering to their lowest common hateful denominator. Sickening

Last edited:
In many states LGBT can be refused employment or be fired now.
And that's a problem why?

Only a question ^^^ an uncivilized bigot would utter.
Only an answer an ignorant cocksucker would give.

Only a comment ^^^ an uncivilized bigot would post.
Only a deflection a brain dead cocksucker would post.

Go ahead. Explain why gays need special protection from being fired. Explain why anyone needs special protection.

In many states LGBT can be refused employment or be fired now.
And that's a problem why?

Only a question ^^^ an uncivilized bigot would utter.
Only an answer an ignorant cocksucker would give.

Only a comment ^^^ an uncivilized bigot would post.
Only a deflection a brain dead cocksucker would post.

Go ahead. Explain why gays need special protection from being fired. Explain why anyone needs special protection.
Judging from the number of times you use "cocksucker"....I would say that you are rather obsessed with that particular sex act.

Forum List

Back