Amazing

Well....she said one can see it from Alaska......and that was why she had foreign policy experience.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8moOxzlGQ]Sarah Palin Discusses Russia With Katie Couric - YouTube[/ame]

Well....she said one can see it from Alaska......and that was why she had foreign policy experience.....

Sarah Palin Discusses Russia With Katie Couric - YouTube

Good to hear that you have heard what she actually said. So I'm sure you'll never again claim that she said she could see Russia from her house. :thup:

Good work, PredFan. You've increased the knowledge of one liberal. :clap2:

Well....given the fact that before today, I never said that either, I think you have made a safe assumption. Please do not confuse my laziness with brilliance on your part.

I don't know what that after all this time, I am still sometimes amazed at how ignorant people can be.

Many people think that Sarah Palin actually said: "I can see Russia from my house" or that Mitt Romney actually said: "I like firing people." or that Tim Tebow prays for God to help him win football games.

People are so ignorant that they get their news and opinions from Steven Colbert, SNL, Bill Mahr, and they actually believe that these are truths.

Thos kind of mindlessness explains why obama is president.

Yep, some even believe that God told Bush to invade Iraq.

The problem is that there are way many more people who believe in the things I quoted than believe that God told Bush to invade.

You've got it backwards. It was BUSH who thought God told him to invade. Hell, hardly a week goes by when some wacko pub/bag says God talked to them. Makes me wonder how God finds the time to help Tebow play football.

I know that Mitt said "be able to" in there and was referencing "firing" contractors. But Sarah did say that she can see Russia from her house and Tebow most certainly does pray for on-field success.

In Sarah's case, we know she is an idiot....so we cannot give her any benefit of the doubt.
Tebow......he gives the spirit in the sky credit fro all things......he has been indoctrinated.

Thanks for being the poster boy for my OP.

Mitt was talking about firing contractors who don't do their jobs, and Sarah Palin said that "you can see Russia from parts of Alaska", and Tim Tebow does NOT pray for football success.

I know that Mitt said "be able to" in there and was referencing "firing" contractors. But Sarah did say that she can see Russia from her house and Tebow most certainly does pray for on-field success.

In Sarah's case, we know she is an idiot....so we cannot give her any benefit of the doubt.
Tebow......he gives the spirit in the sky credit fro all things......he has been indoctrinated.

You know, I know Sarah Palin and Tina Fey look alike. But most people can still tell them apart.

Sarah Palin is the good looking and talented one.

Thanks for being the poster boy for my OP.

Mitt was talking about firing contractors who don't do their jobs, and Sarah Palin said that "you can see Russia from parts of Alaska", and Tim Tebow does NOT pray for football success.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4214-120112beelertoon-c20120111110619.jpg

Sarah Palin Discusses Russia With Katie Couric - YouTube

Good to hear that you have heard what she actually said. So I'm sure you'll never again claim that she said she could see Russia from her house. :thup:

Good work, PredFan. You've increased the knowledge of one liberal. :clap2:

Unfortunately no liberal has the knowledge to understand how that simple statement actually has meaning in foreign policy. But alas, there's only so much the mind of a liberal can absorb, as small as it is.

Yep, some even believe that God told Bush to invade Iraq.

The problem is that there are way many more people who believe in the things I quoted than believe that God told Bush to invade.

You've got it backwards. It was BUSH who thought God told him to invade. Hell, hardly a week goes by when some wacko pub/bag says God talked to them. Makes me wonder how God finds the time to help Tebow play football.

I didn't have it backwards, notice that I quoted someone else on that statement.

And thanks for being another example of my OP.

I don't know what that after all this time, I am still sometimes amazed at how ignorant people can be.

Many people think that Sarah Palin actually said: "I can see Russia from my house" or that Mitt Romney actually said: "I like firing people." or that Tim Tebow prays for God to help him win football games.

People are so ignorant that they get their news and opinions from Steven Colbert, SNL, Bill Mahr, and they actually believe that these are truths.

In the interest of accuracy,:eusa_whistle: here's a list of $arah $aid. The first is her quote about Russia. Ya wanna pick your fave?

Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes

In the interest of accuracy,:eusa_whistle: here's a list of $arah $aid. The first is her quote about Russia. Ya wanna pick your fave?

Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes

Actually, it's only part of what she said about Russia, and not the part that the idiot Tina Fey got wrong.

Al Gore never claimed that he had "invented the internet", and yet that still seems to be a favorite Conservative line.

Both sides are equally guilty when it comes to fudging quotes and taking things out of context.

Al Gore never claimed that he had "invented the internet", and yet that still seems to be a favorite Conservative line.

Both sides are equally guilty when it comes to fudging quotes and taking things out of context.

Al Gore: "During my service in the United State Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Created. Invented. How far apart are those two words?

He was taking a whole lot of credit for the internet. There is no more context for that of which I am aware. It is appropriately taken as a stand alone statement. Right after he said it, he went on to bragging about something else.

That kind of mindlessness explains why obama is president.
Cobert, mayer and snl couldn't tell the truth to save their own hide, much like obamaturd.

and Obama blamed ATMs on high unemployment.

Well, here's the exact quote from Obama himself:

"One of the challenges in terms of rebuilding our economy is – businesses have gotten so efficient, that, uh, when was the last time somebody went to a bank teller? Instead of using an ATM. Or, used a travel agent instead of going online. A lot of jobs out that that used to require people now have become automated."

So what is it you think he's doing if NOT blaming ATMS and other technology for unemployment?

"Cobert, mayer and snl couldn't tell the truth to save their own hide, much like obamaturd."

agreed. Either can Fox news. Talk about representing only the 1 percent.

Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen. Let's all give Lone a big hand for being willing to come forward and personally demonstrate how right the OP was. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

but dennis miller holds the truth? and rush? who is nothing but a paid entertainer like beck?

only idiots listen to talking heads who admit they lie

Rush and Dennis Miller are paid entertainers. Why does the left hate and fear them so much? They long for the good olde days when Cronkite was king and all political opinion was liberal?

Forum List

Back