Amazon and Microsoft battling for war cloud defense contract

PrimeTV has a large number of original shows as well as sporting events.

I am not a big fan of the theater, but it is funny that you try and bust my balls when you spend more in the theater for one movie than I do for a month of streaming services that 4 people can take advantage of.

I do not watch anything from my phone except cooking videos when I try a new thing in the kitchen.

If I am watching TV it is on my TV, not my computer or my phone. Nice big screen for my old eyes and sound just about as good as what you get when you pay to see a movie. Plus I am not paying 10 bucks for 10 cents worth of popcorn.

Seems you lose yet again.
I go to the theater to be with my wife. You are rotting away in your home. Soon you will be too fat to move. You are already too sick to shop offline

Lol can I order a new refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher on Amazon for free? Lowes will ship that free by the way

Dingaling
My wife and I watch movies at home all the time.

I challenge you to a 75-mile bike ride in the Texas heat. I will smoke your fucking doors off. You will lose by 25 miles.

I challenge you to a leg press, the machine in my gym only goes to 1200lbs, I used to do 1600.

PS. A bike race is typically 100 miles, any reason you stop short
Or are you short
Leg press is for weak pussies. 1600 is easy. I did 10 reps way back in college, when I was a little skinny punk.

Let's do squats.

And, bike races are up to 140 miles, but not in 100 degree weather.. I was taking it easy on you.

Let's not miss the point.

Just because I watch movies at home with my wife does not make me a fat slob. And I will prove it.

Skip the lifts how about full contact, u r done in 3 seconds

ebde3c9ffe4a27541b97d93951ee83aec638b5c9116a3e05074206ae7b2474d8.jpg

Those old krappy movies are worth nothing. Any good movie they might have I already saw at the theater. Of course i could be a poor slob and brag that i got mine cheaper. Or go to the theater and have nachos and popcorn, you watch on your phone and feel important.

I am not a big fan of the theater, but it is funny that you try and bust my balls when you spend more in the theater for one movie than I do for a month of streaming services that 4 people can take advantage of.

I do not watch anything from my phone except cooking videos when I try a new thing in the kitchen.

If I am watching TV it is on my TV, not my computer or my phone. Nice big screen for my old eyes and sound just about as good as what you get when you pay to see a movie. Plus I am not paying 10 bucks for 10 cents worth of popcorn.

I go to the theater to be with my wife. You are rotting away in your home. Soon you will be too fat to move. You are already too sick to shop offline

Lol can I order a new refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher on Amazon for free? Lowes will ship that free by the way

Dingaling

I challenge you to a 75-mile bike ride in the Texas heat. I will smoke your fucking doors off. You will lose by 25 miles.

I challenge you to a leg press, the machine in my gym only goes to 1200lbs, I used to do 1600.

Or are you short

:21::21::21::21::21:

Do Not Brag About Your Leg Press

The leg press record for Florida State University football players is less than 1,500 pounds. The reason these old dudes can put up such hefty numbers on the leg press is because...

Their form sucks. They are not completing a full, deep rep. It's much easier to move a heavy weight through a shortened range of motion.

Not to mention...

The leg press is a stupid exercise for morons, anyhow. It's a purely artificial way to lift weight that bears no resemblance to actual human motion, and it is preferred by gym morons because it is much easier to put up huge numbers on a machine than in a more useful exercise. As Mike Debonis said, bragging about your leg press "is like bragging about how fast you can do the TV Guide crossword puzzle." It is a definite moron indicator.

Because, of course...
If you want to do a real exercise involving your legs, you do squats. Everybody knows that. Seems funny that they didn't mention that to you, James D. Robinson, at your super expensive futuristic gym for the ultra-rich, right? That's because your gym sucks.
Actually I leg press because I am in my 50s and squatting puts too much strain on the knees.

But if you want to compare me to college ball players, that's fair

Wheeeeeeeee

Dingaling

Or are you short
Leg press is for weak pussies. 1600 is easy. I did 10 reps way back in college, when I was a little skinny punk.

Let's do squats.

And, bike races are up to 140 miles, but not in 100 degree weather.. I was taking it easy on you.

Let's not miss the point.

Just because I watch movies at home with my wife does not make me a fat slob. And I will prove it.

ebde3c9ffe4a27541b97d93951ee83aec638b5c9116a3e05074206ae7b2474d8.jpg
Nice selfie, I'll show the babes in the gym

Dingaling

Or are you short

The leg press record for Florida State University football players is less than 1,500 pounds. The reason these old dudes can put up such hefty numbers on the leg press is because...

Their form sucks. They are not completing a full, deep rep. It's much easier to move a heavy weight through a shortened range of motion.

Not to mention...

The leg press is a stupid exercise for morons, anyhow. It's a purely artificial way to lift weight that bears no resemblance to actual human motion, and it is preferred by gym morons because it is much easier to put up huge numbers on a machine than in a more useful exercise. As Mike Debonis said, bragging about your leg press "is like bragging about how fast you can do the TV Guide crossword puzzle." It is a definite moron indicator.

Because, of course...
If you want to do a real exercise involving your legs, you do squats. Everybody knows that. Seems funny that they didn't mention that to you, James D. Robinson, at your super expensive futuristic gym for the ultra-rich, right? That's because your gym sucks.
Actually I leg press because I am in my 50s and squatting puts too much strain on the knees.

Wheeeeeeeee

in case you missed it...

As Mike Debonis said, bragging about your leg press "is like bragging about how fast you can do the TV Guide crossword puzzle." It is a definite moron indicator.

Dingaling

Or are you short

Not to mention...

Because, of course...

Wheeeeeeeee

in case you missed it...

As Mike Debonis said, bragging about your leg press "is like bragging about how fast you can do the TV Guide crossword puzzle." It is a definite moron indicator.
I had a knee operation in April retard. They actually told me I would need a cane or Walker. I told the hospital worker to get the f out of my room because she was a retard. I won

Challenging your father only means you are scared of your peers

Or are you short

Not to mention...

Because, of course...

Wheeeeeeeee

in case you missed it...

I had a knee operation in April retard. They actually told me I would need a cane or Walker. I told the hospital worker to get the f out of my room because she was a retard. I won

that does not change the stupidity of bragging about such a thing on an internet political forum.

Or are you short

Not to mention...

Because, of course...

Wheeeeeeeee

in case you missed it...

that does not change the stupidity of bragging about such a thing on an internet political forum.
What is stupid about doing 40 reps at 600lbs on the leg press. I do this next to college age kids doing 6 to 10 reps at 400lbs. 3 things stop one from high reps
1. Lack of strength
2. Pain, lactic acid burn
3. Cardiac insufficiency resulting in too little O2

You couldn't watch me kid, and I'm a grey haired old fuck at this point

Lol

Not to mention...

Because, of course...

Wheeeeeeeee

in case you missed it...

What is stupid about doing 40 reps at 600lbs on the leg press. I do this next to college age kids doing 6 to 10 reps at 400lbs. 3 things stop one from high reps
1. Lack of strength

Lol

It is stupid because people can claim anything they want on the internet, yet there is no way to verify it.

Based upon your need to make every post personal and insult people all the time I have no reason at all to believe you are anything other than some obese 29 year old living in your parent’s basement.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Full contact what?

Football? My body is too old for that shit.

In the ring? Anybody who actually has any measure of martial arts training or ability would never do full-contact unless they are getting paid huge sums of money to cover the inevitable brain damage even a perfect record fighter would sustain. Plus, I am too old for that shit.

The skinny pukes are the guys bike riding instead of lifting like a man
The skinny pukes do lift.

We also ride 20+mph average on triple-digit days.

:dunno:

We can multitask.

I am a skinny puke...hate lifting and love running.

Most of my strength training is to improve my golf game!

You golf fanatics are insane.

Most of my strength training is to improve my ability to keep up with some really fast cyclists and not get dropped like a bad habit.

I get all the fitness I need on the bike.

Wheeeeeeeee

in case you missed it...

1. Lack of strength

Lol

It is stupid because people can claim anything they want on the internet, yet there is no way to verify it.

Based upon your need to make every post personal and insult people all the time I have no reason at all to believe you are anything other than some obese 29 year old living in your parent’s basement.

Look kid I just came from the gym, did arms and calves, I'm in a great place because I could care less what you believe.

Full contact what?

Football? My body is too old for that shit.

In the ring? Anybody who actually has any measure of martial arts training or ability would never do full-contact unless they are getting paid huge sums of money to cover the inevitable brain damage even a perfect record fighter would sustain. Plus, I am too old for that shit.

Wipe your eyes fatty, full contact is full contact, get in my face and you have 3 seconds at best on your feet

in case you missed it...

1. Lack of strength

Lol

Look kid I just came from the gym, did arms and calves, I'm in a great place because I could care less what you believe.
Then why are you here pathetically trying to convince yourself that you’re the smartest asshole alive?

We can multitask.

Most of my strength training is to improve my ability to keep up with some really fast cyclists and not get dropped like a bad habit.

Bike fitness, all 75lbs of them

lomdy08-skinny.jpg

143n6g7.png

We can multitask.

Some men run some stand their ground...…………..run away boy

We can multitask.

Bike fitness, all 75lbs of them

lomdy08-skinny.jpg

143n6g7.png
The bikers I work with look like the Hulk.

We can multitask.

Some men run some stand their ground...…………..run away boy
The real question is when did you and your wife stop talking to each other.

1. Lack of strength

Lol

Then why are you here pathetically trying to convince yourself that you’re the smartest asshole alive?

I am not, except in this crowd...…………………..

Forum List

Back