Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

They rules aren’t being applied equally. Otherwise you’d be attacking amazon for being a fascist OR defending baker for deciding not to participate.
Discrimination based on identity is wrong. Discrimination based on actions is not.

If you refuse service to a black man because he’s black, it’s wrong. If you refuse service to a black man because he harasses the staff, it’s okay.

Refusing to serve a gay couple because they’re gay is wrong. Refusing to sell a book because the book is offensive to millions of people is fine.
you are aware that both the 1st A and free speech is for protecting words you find offensive
Who or what does the first amendment protect those words from?

thats not what I said,,,

its not about who is protected,,,

They rules aren’t being applied equally. Otherwise you’d be attacking amazon for being a fascist OR defending baker for deciding not to participate.
Discrimination based on identity is wrong. Discrimination based on actions is not.

If you refuse service to a black man because he’s black, it’s wrong. If you refuse service to a black man because he harasses the staff, it’s okay.

Refusing to serve a gay couple because they’re gay is wrong. Refusing to sell a book because the book is offensive to millions of people is fine.
you are aware that both the 1st A and free speech is for protecting words you find offensive

thats not what I said,,,

I didn’t ask who is protected.

What did I change?

thats not what I said,,,

What did I change?

yes you did,,

they are for protecting speech you may find offensive,,,

thats not what I said,,,

What did I change?

yes you did,,

I didn’t. Jesus, you actually are illiterate.

thats not what I said,,,

What did I change?

yes you did,,

I didn’t. Jesus, you actually are illiterate.

you didnt what??

so why are you here???
To point out your hypocrisy. Amazon is fascist for not participating. The baker is righteous for doing the same thing.
well history proves to us one of the first steps to fascism is to stifle opposing views,,,

and the bakeer didnt do that,, they chose to not participate,,,
Tramp is a master at it, opposing other views.
as an individual he has that right,,,

so why are you here???
To point out your hypocrisy. Amazon is fascist for not participating. The baker is righteous for doing the same thing.
well history proves to us one of the first steps to fascism is to stifle opposing views,,,

and the bakeer didnt do that,, they chose to not participate,,,
Tramp is a master at it, opposing other views.

Forum List

Back