Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

They rules aren’t being applied equally. Otherwise you’d be attacking amazon for being a fascist OR defending baker for deciding not to participate.
Discrimination based on identity is wrong. Discrimination based on actions is not.

If you refuse service to a black man because he’s black, it’s wrong. If you refuse service to a black man because he harasses the staff, it’s okay.

Refusing to serve a gay couple because they’re gay is wrong. Refusing to sell a book because the book is offensive to millions of people is fine.
you are aware that both the 1st A and free speech is for protecting words you find offensive
Who or what does the first amendment protect those words from?

just answer the question

which is the fascist act??
a person that chooses to not participate or the person using the government gun to force participation???

Amazon has every right to determine what will and will not be sold in their store. After all, I don't see them selling Obama's books on Trump's site.

Sadly, there is no way to compel Amazon to sell books which offend Progressives.

Hopefully, Conservative sites selling these books will make a good profit.

There actually is a way. It's called "anti-trust law".
Really?
Anti-Trust law says I have to carry pepsi in my restaurant? Lot's of restaurants in the Atlanta area would have problems with that.

You are clearly confused by what anti-trust is.

Excuse me, LooneyTunes, but at what point were we talking about Pepsi or restaurants?

If your so-called brain passes through THIS reality at any point in time and intersects with the actual conversation, you will let us know, won't you?

They rules aren’t being applied equally. Otherwise you’d be attacking amazon for being a fascist OR defending baker for deciding not to participate.
Discrimination based on identity is wrong. Discrimination based on actions is not.

If you refuse service to a black man because he’s black, it’s wrong. If you refuse service to a black man because he harasses the staff, it’s okay.

Refusing to serve a gay couple because they’re gay is wrong. Refusing to sell a book because the book is offensive to millions of people is fine.
you are aware that both the 1st A and free speech is for protecting words you find offensive
Who or what does the first amendment protect those words from?

just answer the question

which is the fascist act??
a person that chooses to not participate or the person using the government gun to force participation???

In my opinion, neither.

so why are you here???
To point out your hypocrisy. Amazon is fascist for not participating. The baker is righteous for doing the same thing.
well history proves to us one of the first steps to fascism is to stifle opposing views,,,

and the bakeer didnt do that,, they chose to not participate,,,
The baker is censoring gay individuals, stifling their opposing view of their marriage.

so why are you here???
To point out your hypocrisy. Amazon is fascist for not participating. The baker is righteous for doing the same thing.
well history proves to us one of the first steps to fascism is to stifle opposing views,,,

and the bakeer didnt do that,, they chose to not participate,,,
The baker is censoring gay individuals, stifling their opposing view of their marriage.
hes censoring no one,,,

their wedding is a private event,,,

of course you edited it cause thats not what I said,,,
What did I change? Be specific.
how about you copy and paste or quote my comment and you will see what you did,,,
Answer the question. What did I change?
you changed my whole comment,,,

go read #256 and you will see,,,
I can see that I changed nothing. Answer the question. What did I change?

The baker discriminates against a person seeking to buy his product. No law requires the baker to buy flower from anyone wanting to sell it.

Amazon discriminates against a person seeking to sell his book to others. No law requires Amazon to buy every book produced by a writer. But Amazon could not refuse to sell to Jews and Blacks, and in some jurisdictions, Gays.

Forum List

Back