Ambassador Kislyak: Obama Bin Lyings Russian Lapdog

Russia = Soros = Obama

We are being played to the hilt.

You really cannot be this dumb. If The Washington Post saw the transcripts and the only place the phone call took place at was TRUMP TOWER, then Trump Tower was wire tapped.

Furthermore, we know the FBI reviewed the wire tap transcripts and cleared Flynn, and that the White House "OBAMA" also looked at them.

Tell me exactly why would the White House need to see transcripts of a wire tap if they had nothing at all to do with wire tapping The Trump campaign?

You and your party are drowning in a sea of your own lies.

Goddamn man you might be the most dense person on this planet. If I have a recorder on my phone and I call you or you call me and I tape the conversation does that mean I wiretapped YOUR phone?

How many fucking times do you have to be told this? You can't seem to comprehend through words so I made a fucking diagram for you.

Russian%20wiretap_zpsobetusih.png

The Russian Ambassador's phone was wiretapped. Communications were made with him and people at Trump Tower, and those calls were recorded and transcripts were made.

1. Now who's phone was wiretapped?
2. Can calls from Trump Tower be recorded without them being wiretapped?
3. You've been told flat out from the very beginning that Russian communications most specifically those of the Russian Ambassador to the U.S. is regularly monitored for his communications...

Do you understand?

And again, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING PARTY... I hate the political party system. I've said this a million times...

2dlq2kh.jpg

You still don't get it. I drew a fucking diagram to explain it to you, and you still don't fucking get it. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Your diagram is incorrect, so you didn't explain anything, you were just shitposting.

That diagram is exactly what we've been told since day one, and you either won't accept the fact that your shit conspiracy theory is wrong, or you are too stupid to turn on a light bulb.

"we've been told"

What you've been told is a lie, and you're just mindlessly repeating what "you've been told".

By the way, by whom?

Goddamn man you might be the most dense person on this planet. If I have a recorder on my phone and I call you or you call me and I tape the conversation does that mean I wiretapped YOUR phone?

How many fucking times do you have to be told this? You can't seem to comprehend through words so I made a fucking diagram for you.

Russian%20wiretap_zpsobetusih.png

The Russian Ambassador's phone was wiretapped. Communications were made with him and people at Trump Tower, and those calls were recorded and transcripts were made.

1. Now who's phone was wiretapped?
2. Can calls from Trump Tower be recorded without them being wiretapped?
3. You've been told flat out from the very beginning that Russian communications most specifically those of the Russian Ambassador to the U.S. is regularly monitored for his communications...

Do you understand?

And again, I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING PARTY... I hate the political party system. I've said this a million times...

2dlq2kh.jpg

You still don't get it. I drew a fucking diagram to explain it to you, and you still don't fucking get it. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Your diagram is incorrect, so you didn't explain anything, you were just shitposting.

That diagram is exactly what we've been told since day one, and you either won't accept the fact that your shit conspiracy theory is wrong, or you are too stupid to turn on a light bulb.

"we've been told"

What you've been told is a lie, and you're just mindlessly repeating what "you've been told".

By the way, by whom?

You can't just claim what you've been told is a lie without proof. Well you can, but it just makes you look like an idiot.

"we've been told"

By the way, by whom?

You can't just claim what you've been told is a lie without proof. Well you can, but it just makes you look like an idiot.

It's the other way around. You believe that MSM told you truth about wiretapping and you sucked it up without actual proof. Who really is the idiot?

"we've been told"

By the way, by whom?

It's the other way around. You believe that MSM told you truth about wiretapping and you sucked it up without actual proof. Who really is the idiot?

Really? Because past intelligence employees has said it is widely known that the intelligence agencies regularly monitor the communications of the Russian Ambassador... If you don't think that happens, you are much dumber than an idiot.

"we've been told"

By the way, by whom?

Really? Because past intelligence employees has said it is widely known that the intelligence agencies regularly monitor the communications of the Russian Ambassador... If you don't think that happens, you are much dumber than an idiot.

Who's talking about past intelligence employees? Nope, not me.

I am talking about you saying "we've been told", and you swallowing every word "you've been told".

I'm tired of bitchslapping you kid. Come back when you grow up.

"we've been told"

By the way, by whom?

Who's talking about past intelligence employees? Nope, not me.

I am talking about you saying "we've been told", and you swallowing every word "you've been told".

I'm tired of bitchslapping you kid. Come back when you grow up.

I'm sorry, when I said "You've been told..." Did I say strictly by the MSM? Nope. You said that, not me.

Sorry you aren't smart enough to understand simple English. Maybe you should change your user name to something more appropriate like un-americano.

Americans are protected from Wiretapping and spying (According to our Laws) even if they are not the target of such wiretapping and spying. You need a warrant to wire tap an American Citizen.

Multiple FELONIES were committed by wire tapping Trump Tower and Flynn's Conversations and then releasing this information to The Washington Post.

And remember Clapper said there was no wire tapping at Trump Tower, which is where The Flynn Conversation took place.

He also said there was no evidence whatsoever of Russians and the Trump Campaign colluding to impact the election. Do you believe either statement?

Here is how Obama, The DNC, and The Clinton Campaign set this all up.

• Fake Russian Hacking Story of The DNC Server.
  • That Lie was used to justify wire tapping of The Trump Campaign.
  • Once a Wire Tap was installed, Obama would send Russian Ambassador Kislyak to The Targets.
Kislyak met with Obama 22 times during Clinton's campaign, and also met with Hillary Clinton numerous times. Each time after meeting with Obama or Clinton he attempted to meet with as many members of The Trump team as he could and was directed to do so by The Obama Regime, after the wire taps were installed. They even spied on Sessions.

It matters not that each target conducted themselves with honor, and did nothing illicit or illegal.
The entire purpose of the illegal wire taps were to undermine and discredit as many Trump Campaign Staff Members as they could.

This is The Biggest Scandal in US History. It is Watergate on Steroids.

The Obama Administration, DNC, & The Clinton Campaign were working with Russia to impact and affect US Elections!

The Dems always accuse others of what they themselves are doing in the shadows. It's all about lies, deflection, and misdirection with Dems when they are caught doing or saying something ugly, like making racist remarks against latinos, American Blacks, making homophobic, anti-semitic comments, and disparaging and ugly comments about Bernie Sanders and his supporters, as well as vicious comments about Trump, the First Lady, and Conservatives, Christians, and Jews. Not to mention rigging their own primary, stealing debate questions, and colluding with the media.

It's about time America woke up to their seditious and evil ways before they put America and our intelligence community in serious danger, if they haven't already compromised it severely enough.

The only Party who colluded with Russia to impact and affect the outcome of elections was The Democrat Party.

Project Veritas Proved that and so did The Washington Post.
You still lack a single piece of evidence that trump was ever spied on.

How does the FBI review Flynn's Phone Call Transcripts and declare Flynn Innocent, if Trump Tower wasn't Wire Tapped?
FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

How did The Washington Post know about The Flynn call at Trump Tower if there was no wire tap, and how were they shown verbatim transcripts of it, if there was no wire tap at Trump Tower?

Opinion | Why Flynn was undone by a phone call

In this article The Washington Post admits that transcripts of The Wire Tap were shared with them. That is Felony Espionage. It is also Felony Wire Tapping.

"During a normal transition, at the beginning of a normal presidency, the idea that official sources would share the gist of a transcript of such a call with journalists from The Post would be considered outrageous."

And if Trump Tower was not Wire Tapped, exactly how is Obama Bin Lying reading transcripts of Flynn's phone call in Trump Tower?

Press Secretary: Trump Fired Flynn As National Security Adviser

Why do you keep asking the same question over and over when you've been told the answer for months now? The Russian's phone calls were wire tapped and being monitored like they have been for years.

So, the left claims the Russians were wiretapped. I suppose that means every one of the Russian government offices and every Russia ambassador across the globe? Highly unlikely.

And since we know Hillary and people from her campaign spoke with Russians way more than anyone in Trump's camp, then those transcripts should also be available? Where are they? If it was every one of the Russian government people wiretapped, then we need to see the transcripts from the many, many communications from Hillary and the DNC. If it was only Trump Tower wiretapped, then only those calls are available.

Americans are protected from Wiretapping and spying (According to our Laws) even if they are not the target of such wiretapping and spying. You need a warrant to wire tap an American Citizen.

Multiple FELONIES were committed by wire tapping Trump Tower and Flynn's Conversations and then releasing this information to The Washington Post.

And remember Clapper said there was no wire tapping at Trump Tower, which is where The Flynn Conversation took place.

He also said there was no evidence whatsoever of Russians and the Trump Campaign colluding to impact the election. Do you believe either statement?

• Once a Wire Tap was installed, Obama would send Russian Ambassador Kislyak to The Targets.
Kislyak met with Obama 22 times during Clinton's campaign, and also met with Hillary Clinton numerous times. Each time after meeting with Obama or Clinton he attempted to meet with as many members of The Trump team as he could and was directed to do so by The Obama Regime, after the wire taps were installed. They even spied on Sessions.

It matters not that each target conducted themselves with honor, and did nothing illicit or illegal.
The entire purpose of the illegal wire taps were to undermine and discredit as many Trump Campaign Staff Members as they could.

The Obama Administration, DNC, & The Clinton Campaign were working with Russia to impact and affect US Elections!

The Dems always accuse others of what they themselves are doing in the shadows. It's all about lies, deflection, and misdirection with Dems when they are caught doing or saying something ugly, like making racist remarks against latinos, American Blacks, making homophobic, anti-semitic comments, and disparaging and ugly comments about Bernie Sanders and his supporters, as well as vicious comments about Trump, the First Lady, and Conservatives, Christians, and Jews. Not to mention rigging their own primary, stealing debate questions, and colluding with the media.

It's about time America woke up to their seditious and evil ways before they put America and our intelligence community in serious danger, if they haven't already compromised it severely enough.

The only Party who colluded with Russia to impact and affect the outcome of elections was The Democrat Party.

How does the FBI review Flynn's Phone Call Transcripts and declare Flynn Innocent, if Trump Tower wasn't Wire Tapped?

How did The Washington Post know about The Flynn call at Trump Tower if there was no wire tap, and how were they shown verbatim transcripts of it, if there was no wire tap at Trump Tower?

In this article The Washington Post admits that transcripts of The Wire Tap were shared with them. That is Felony Espionage. It is also Felony Wire Tapping.

"During a normal transition, at the beginning of a normal presidency, the idea that official sources would share the gist of a transcript of such a call with journalists from The Post would be considered outrageous."

And if Trump Tower was not Wire Tapped, exactly how is Obama Bin Lying reading transcripts of Flynn's phone call in Trump Tower?

Why do you keep asking the same question over and over when you've been told the answer for months now? The Russian's phone calls were wire tapped and being monitored like they have been for years.

So, the left claims the Russians were wiretapped. I suppose that means every one of the Russian government offices and every Russia ambassador across the globe? Highly unlikely.

And since we know Hillary and people from her campaign spoke with Russians way more than anyone in Trump's camp, then those transcripts should also be available? Where are they? If it was every one of the Russian government people wiretapped, then we need to see the transcripts from the many, many communications from Hillary and the DNC. If it was only Trump Tower wiretapped, then only those calls are available.

Who the fuck said every person in the Russian government was wire tapped? Where is the proof that everyone in Hillary's camp talked to the Russians more than Trump's? You sure make a lot of dumb claims with no proof...

Not a single republicans or his closest advisers or the whole planet can admit that Trump Tower was wiretapped. Not even VP Pence. Except from lying Trump.

Forum List

Back