Amenda Carpenter: Blackballing Those Who Endorse Trump

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Carpenter: Blackballing Those Who Endorse Trump

Holy shit, this has now officially gone Roman Empire, with factions sneaking around in the middle of the night killing members of the opposing faction, and dumping their bodies in the Tiber River.

The problem I see with this is, if Trump wins, those who opposed them will be on a blacklist, and Trump will use all the power he has as President to destroy them.

I think we can now officially declare the death of the American Republic. We have an Emperor now, Obama, and if he wins, Trump will rule without any restraint, legal or moral.

If Trump is elected it'll be interesting to see if he has any more influence over things in Washington than Jimmy Carter did. Personally I don't expect the professional politicians to roll over and imagine we'll be hearing from them that, "the Donald simply doesn't understand."

Holy shit, this has now officially gone Roman Empire, with factions sneaking around in the middle of the night killing members of the opposing faction, and dumping their bodies in the Tiber River.

The problem I see with this is, if Trump wins, those who opposed them will be on a blacklist, and Trump will use all the power he has as President to destroy them.

I think we can now officially declare the death of the American Republic. We have an Emperor now, Obama, and if he wins, Trump will rule without any restraint, legal or moral.
Amanda doesn't seem to realize that the same tactic can be utilized against those who endorse Hillary. She's going to be sorry that she started such a war.

Amanda doesn't seem to realize that the same tactic can be utilized against those who endorse Hillary. She's going to be sorry that she started such a war.

Uh...this is an article about an establishment conservative blackballing anyone who endorses Trump. Trump has nothing to do with it.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the Establishment is the evil Empire in this article and in your post. Does that make you a Boba Fett clone stormtrooper? I suppose that is up to you.

The Death of America has always been prematurely predicted by sorry losers.

Yes- because it will be such a shock to Hillary that anyone would try to use this or any other slime tactic against her........

And because Trump would do this is precisely why he should never have that kind of power

No, the problem would be Trump as president – thankfully that won’t happen.

Otherwise, the thread premise is idiocy.

And because Trump would do this is precisely why he should never have that kind of power

And you think Obama isn't doing it right now? That shows how naive you are.

Hpw is your your boy Rubio doing?

Forum List

Back