America 2020

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
The Democrat are really stupid, look at the POLLS all the lies they tell every day , America know the truth, Joe Biden is not the DNC Candidate HOE Kamala Harris and Bernie are, and America knows what that means, I do not know about you but NO Goverment I vote for is taking MY Money, and then threating to kill me and Rpae women if they do not get it like THE Blacks in DC and Sen John Paul and his Wife, and you Democrates say Joe Biden is the nominee really look at the polls he is now 5 % behind 62 days before the election?

• Banned
What country are you from?
USA and YOU?
<---USA as my location under my avatar says. You have a weird writing style for someone here.
Where in the US are you, and are you an immigrant?
I am a legal citizen live in West Bend Wi North 20 miles from Hell hole Milwaukee 50 miles North Of Kenosha, I am a retired Operations Manager of a large Company that supplies the wheel and tires to John Deere Horicon orks, Toro, Honda, Yamaha, Ez loader Trition, Karavan, Coleman Campers I have hear every excuse you can hear of why things did not work out to someones plan that they made themselves, What I see in America today is horrible, My spelling is not the best but the lies that Democrat's and some Republicans say every day blows me away, the real story in the Kenosha shooting will make you wonder what the hell we should believe, Look at this black guys criminal record and what warrents were out for him, if he reach in hiis pocket UI would have shot him more than the Police ALLEGEDLY did, as their are no photos of them shooting him. A sitting US Senator and his wife are assaulted threaten to be shot his wife raped by 2 POOR Blacks that had $4,500 cell phones each taping them selves, because the attended a POTUS Trump rally, what a firicking joke the Blacks and media are. I get my SS check deposited every month into my bank NOT the US Mail

USA and YOU?
<---USA as my location under my avatar says. You have a weird writing style for someone here.
I am a legal citizen live in West Bend Wi North 20 miles from Hell hole Milwaukee 50 miles North Of Kenosha, I am a retired Operations Manager of a large Company that supplies the wheel and tires to John Deere Horicon orks, Toro, Honda, Yamaha, Ez loader Trition, Karavan, Coleman Campers I have hear every excuse you can hear of why things did not work out to someones plan that they made themselves, What I see in America today is horrible, My spelling is not the best but the lies that Democrat's and some Republicans say every day blows me away, the real story in the Kenosha shooting will make you wonder what the hell we should believe, Look at this black guys criminal record and what warrants were out for him, if he reach in hiis pocket UI would have shot him more than the Police ALLEGEDLY did, as their are no photos of them shooting him. A sitting US Senator and his wife are assaulted threaten to be shot his wife raped by 2 POOR Blacks that had $4,500 cell phones each taping them selves, because the attended a POTUS Trump rally, what a fricking joke the Blacks and media are. I get my SS check deposited every month into my bank NOT the US Mail
Totally agree with your post. I too am retired, and don't want to see the US if the democrats win. This election is very important.

• Banned
USA and YOU?
I am a legal citizen live in West Bend Wi North 20 miles from Hell hole Milwaukee 50 miles North Of Kenosha, I am a retired Operations Manager of a large Company that supplies the wheel and tires to John Deere Horicon orks, Toro, Honda, Yamaha, Ez loader Trition, Karavan, Coleman Campers I have hear every excuse you can hear of why things did not work out to someones plan that they made themselves, What I see in America today is horrible, My spelling is not the best but the lies that Democrat's and some Republicans say every day blows me away, the real story in the Kenosha shooting will make you wonder what the hell we should believe, Look at this black guys criminal record and what warrants were out for him, if he reach in hiis pocket UI would have shot him more than the Police ALLEGEDLY did, as their are no photos of them shooting him. A sitting US Senator and his wife are assaulted threaten to be shot his wife raped by 2 POOR Blacks that had $4,500 cell phones each taping them selves, because the attended a POTUS Trump rally, what a fricking joke the Blacks and media are. I get my SS check deposited every month into my bank NOT the US Mail
Totally agree with your post. I too am retired, and don't want to see the US if the democrats win. This election is very important.
That is why we need to vote IN PERSON

Everyone know the Democrats cannot win in America in 2020.

Especially the Democrats.

That is the very reason they are trying to steal the election with this some 80 million mail in ballots.

What has happened is that their stealing of votes in federal, state, city and local elections has become noticeable and they have been put on the carpet about it. To much coincidence in this election cycle with the virus and the riots. This is something revolutionaries do. People are always used.

Forum List

Back