America and Trump Winning!

I'm not feeling too winning when I know thousands of illegals will flood over the border this month.
One thing we can say about Obamanomics is that far fewer people thought it worth while to sneak in here.
Actually, thank George W Bush & your Republicans for nearly killing America with their recession.

Who's recession?? How bout the entire Congress. Both Dems and Reps contributed to it.

You sure are one biased asshole.

I'm disappointed in Trump when it comes to border security to a certain degree,but he's done more than any president in recent history.

That he has and he's trying to get the wall built but the dipshit Dems don't think thousands of illegals crossing the border and thousands of fake asylum seekers is a national emergency.

Guess they don't mind spending billions of tax dollars on the assholes every year and they sure as shit don't mind Americans being robbed, raped and murder by illegals as long as its not one of their loved ones.

Dems sure aren't very bright.

They've gotten so bad they have to import low IQ voters or they're toast.

I'm not feeling too winning when I know thousands of illegals will flood over the border this month.
We have to keep working on it, Marion. I'm glad you mentioned it, because there's nothing but trouble that is obvious to us when they enter here. 300 Americans die every week from drugs their coyotes bring with them through Mexico. It gives me pause when I read about Mexican officials getting rich with payments from Drug Cartels by looking the other way. It makes Mexico look bad when they have really good people there, too, who are held hostage by the evil the wealthy cartels bring to this world with a contempt for everybody else except the wealth killer drugs bring. I've also heard that China is using Mexican ports to deliver a particularly insidious drug fentanyl or something like that. It's a maximized form of Heroin, and a lot of people over in this country have died from less than a quarter of a dose, because they didn't know one dose is enough to kill (more than) four dozen people. :(

If you think fentanyl is okay, please peruse this page I've posted below. It could save your life and a boatload of others if you are a professor/teacher/important other to a group.

Last edited:
One thing we can say about Obamanomics is that far fewer people thought it worth while to sneak in here.
Actually, thank George W Bush & your Republicans for nearly killing America with their recession.
You are conveniently forgetting that the Democrats did that while they were controlling the purse strings, and they put a pretty face on it like lipstick on a pig.
th

All this, and it's still a pig when Nancy's Congress controls
how sadly, your grandchildren will foot the bill. Correct that.
Now, it's you. your kids, your grandkids, and your great grandchildren, too.
Where will this spending end? :dunno:

I'm disappointed in Trump when it comes to border security to a certain degree,but he's done more than any president in recent history.
Good things are coming soon, HereWeGoAgain. Please read this for final comprehension: President Donald J. Trump's Border Security Victory
It just seems like he backed off. Yesterday or the day before, the Military backed it with a billion bucks. On the 26th of March, Trump's veto pushed back the evil conspiracy in Congress to do in the effort of securing the border in a way that would stop illegal immigration indefinitely, so long as we pick Presidents who will comply with keeping aliens outta here. It's up to us, the voters. And we need to beat back the liars on the left who are obstructing justice for the American people to have a country that cares at least as much for American children as for other country's kids.

Finding that and other stuff online reminds me: We owe a lot to President Trump's military advisers and the sacrifices all in the military have made and will be making: God bless the Military of the USA!

th
th
th
th
th
th

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! You racists suck at math. Illegal immigration slowed down well into your messiah's administration.

Good things are coming soon, HereWeGoAgain. Please read this for final comprehension: President Donald J. Trump's Border Security Victory
It just seems like he backed off. Yesterday or the day before, the Military backed it with a billion bucks. On the 26th of March, Trump's veto pushed back the evil conspiracy in Congress to do in the effort of securing the border in a way that would stop illegal immigration indefinitely, so long as we pick Presidents who will comply with keeping aliens outta here. It's up to us, the voters. And we need to beat back the liars on the left who are obstructing justice for the American people to have a country that cares at least as much for American children as for other country's kids.

Finding that and other stuff online reminds me: We owe a lot to President Trump's military advisers and the sacrifices all in the military have made and will be making: God bless the Military of the USA!

He should shut the border down as far as immigrant traffic goes period,and continue to let commerce flow.

Ha ha ha! You racists suck at math. Illegal immigration slowed down well into your messiah's administration.
Well you haven't been paying attention to the past week accumulation at America's southern Border. Norway is such a beautiful place. In another 5 years, you will have Sharia law ruling there. Right after they level your military complex. Best wishes, and a hankie for you.

upload_2019-4-5_14-45-52.jpeg
th
th
th
th
th

th
th
th

upload_2019-4-5_14-52-47.jpeg
th
th

Your day will come, Norwegen.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-5_14-52-29.png
    upload_2019-4-5_14-52-29.png
    241 bytes · Views: 20

He should shut the border down as far as immigrant traffic goes period,and continue to let commerce flow.
That would include drug smuggling

It's far easier to catch em at actual crossings.

Thought that was the main idea. It's the illegal stuff that is costing us 300 citizens a year dying from Mexican-trafficked drugs associated with the illegal immigrant movement.

Thought that was the main idea. It's the illegal stuff that is costing us 300 citizens a year dying from Mexican-trafficked drugs associated with the illegal immigrant movement.

Those evil Mexicans sneaking across the border & injecting us with illegal drugs.

Mexico fights the same battle. As to those central American countries.

Why?

Because of drug hungry AMERICANS. We are CREATING this problem.

Quit blaming Mexico. You & Trump are both dumber than shit.

So you think trump is going to shut off all illegal crossings? You think that is what Trump means when he shuts down the border?

Who's recession?? How bout the entire Congress. Both Dems and Reps contributed to it.

after almost 12 straight years of a Republican Congress & 7 years of a Republican President, you blame Democrats.

You certainly are a stupid asshole.

Those evil Mexicans sneaking across the border & injecting us with illegal drugs.

Mexico fights the same battle. As to those central American countries.

Why?

Because of drug hungry AMERICANS. We are CREATING this problem.

Quit blaming Mexico. You & Trump are both dumber than shit.

So we shouldnt arrest drug dealers in the US?
Holy shit!! You liberals get farther out in left field everyday!

So you think trump is going to shut off all illegal crossings? You think that is what Trump means when he shuts down the border?

He damn well should.
Place the military on our border,and I mean in force.

after almost 12 straight years of a Republican Congress & 7 years of a Republican President, you blame Democrats.

You certainly are a stupid asshole.

LOL...…...s0n....did you know they erected a giant plaque to commemorate Trump recently on the wall going up? I laughed my balls off!

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-california-border-visit-20190405-story.html

I laughed because I thought of miserable assholes like you getting more miserable.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:When we see the daily head explosions it makes the last 2 years silly fun:flirtysmile4:

He cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations. His companies continue to hire worker visa foreigners trowing the American Worker under the bus.

Forum List

Back