America and Trump Winning!

Good things are coming soon, HereWeGoAgain. Please read this for final comprehension: President Donald J. Trump's Border Security Victory
It just seems like he backed off. Yesterday or the day before, the Military backed it with a billion bucks. On the 26th of March, Trump's veto pushed back the evil conspiracy in Congress to do in the effort of securing the border in a way that would stop illegal immigration indefinitely, so long as we pick Presidents who will comply with keeping aliens outta here. It's up to us, the voters. And we need to beat back the liars on the left who are obstructing justice for the American people to have a country that cares at least as much for American children as for other country's kids.

Finding that and other stuff online reminds me: We owe a lot to President Trump's military advisers and the sacrifices all in the military have made and will be making: God bless the Military of the USA!

He should shut the border down as far as immigrant traffic goes period,and continue to let commerce flow.
That would include drug smuggling

It's far easier to catch em at actual crossings.
So you think trump is going to shut off all illegal crossings? You think that is what Trump means when he shuts down the border?

He damn well should.
Place the military on our border,and I mean in force.

No wall? Mine the border and set up those motion-detector Vulcans.

I'm disappointed in Trump when it comes to border security to a certain degree,but he's done more than any president in recent history.

He cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations. His companies continue to hire worker visa foreigners trowing the American Worker under the bus.

Have you looked at the job numbers sparky? Best in 49 years.
Not to mention pay increases.

I'm disappointed in Trump when it comes to border security to a certain degree,but he's done more than any president in recent history.

He cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations. His companies continue to hire worker visa foreigners trowing the American Worker under the bus.

That gives beaners motivation.

Good things are coming soon, HereWeGoAgain. Please read this for final comprehension: President Donald J. Trump's Border Security Victory
It just seems like he backed off. Yesterday or the day before, the Military backed it with a billion bucks. On the 26th of March, Trump's veto pushed back the evil conspiracy in Congress to do in the effort of securing the border in a way that would stop illegal immigration indefinitely, so long as we pick Presidents who will comply with keeping aliens outta here. It's up to us, the voters. And we need to beat back the liars on the left who are obstructing justice for the American people to have a country that cares at least as much for American children as for other country's kids.

Finding that and other stuff online reminds me: We owe a lot to President Trump's military advisers and the sacrifices all in the military have made and will be making: God bless the Military of the USA!

He should shut the border down as far as immigrant traffic goes period,and continue to let commerce flow.

So you think trump is going to shut off all illegal crossings? You think that is what Trump means when he shuts down the border?

He damn well should.

Jail employers that hire illegals, including tRump.

That gives beaners motivation.

So the perfect time to step up enforcement....
And when I say step it up I mean with overwhelming military presence.

He damn well should.

You sure are stupid for claiming to be a 1%er.
Think about the ramifications and get back with me .....I'll wait.
On second thought why bother,you'll just come back with some inane bullshit.

One percenter, even you might know that the union will benefit in places where Trump is bringing back steel mills and such. Across the board, there are more union and right-to-work states benefitting from Donald Trumps getting tough and bringing American jobs back to America. I'll send him a memo one of these days about conservative-voting union workers I know who appreciate their union jobs. It always helps to put in a good word for the union's benefits to industry in a way a boss can fiscally appreciate their dedication to being the fastest, the best, and the most dedicated to doing a good job in the country. That's still true, isn't it? :aug08_031:

He damn well should.

The ramifications of throwing some in jail that breaks the law? What would those be?

He damn well should.

The ramifications of throwing some in jail that breaks the law? What would those be?

Confirmed.

One percenter, even you might know that the union will benefit in places where Trump is bringing back steel mills and such. Across the board, there are more union and right-to-work states benefitting from Donald Trumps getting tough and bringing American jobs back to America. I'll send him a memo one of these days about conservative-voting union workers I know who appreciate their union jobs. It always helps to put in a good word for the union's benefits to industry in a way a boss can fiscally appreciate their dedication to being the fastest, the best, and the most dedicated to doing a good job in the country. That's still true, isn't it? :aug08_031:

And 78% of American Worker live pay-check to pay-check AND 7 million Working Americans work more than one job to make ends meet. tRump has done very little, if anything.

He damn well should.

Confirmed.
There is no intelligent life in Texas.

And 78% of American Worker live pay-check to pay-check AND 7 million Working Americans work more than one job to make ends meet. tRump has done very little, if anything.

Yet you want to shut down businesses that hire illegals rather than fining them and allowing them to stay open and provide jobs.......
Fake 1%er

He damn well should.

Confirmed.

NASA,the new Silicon Valley and the best Cancer center in the world.
Yeah we're stupid around here.........

Yet you want to shut down businesses that hire illegals rather than fining them and allowing them to stay open and provide jobs.......
Fake 1%er

None of these businesses are Arthur Andersen, so the net loss of jobs will be minor, besides when Bubba sees his friend Clem go to gray-bar, he'll clean up his act.

Confirmed.

With the majority of recruiting coming from out of State....YES, as a whole Texans are stupid.

Remember, Texas IS NOT the biggest State.

Fake 1%er

None of these businesses are Arthur Andersen, so the net loss of jobs will be minor, besides when Bubba sees his friend Clem go to gray-bar, he'll clean up his act.

Small business is what this country runs on.
And WTF is a graybar?

Confirmed.

With the majority of recruiting coming from out of State....YES, as a whole Texans are stupid.

Remember, Texas IS NOT the biggest State.

Are you trying to compare dicks?
Well okay than,I have more and better quality firearms than you do and far more ammo.
Your turn soy boi.

Forum List

Back