America approves Trump impeachment

A flash poll of 65% democrats...... LOL
Don´t make shit up.

"Support for impeachment breaks sharply among party lines. Among Democrats, 85 percent approve of the House’s action, and only 12 percent disapprove. Approval among Republicans is only 16 percent, compared with 81 percent who disapprove."
Why not? if you can make shit up so can others.
I don´t. In contrast to the majority here, I create my opinions based on facts, not the other way round.
Yeah yeah yeah got it Hillary is going to win lol
Trump achieved shit, you applaud.

No. He’s just a German, which can be confused with crazy and stupid at the same time.
moronsvwkuf.jpg

But voter is voter, the dumbest form of life in the western hemisphere.
OH so you aren't an American citizen. You must be Russian
The Russians, the Russians!

:21:
Dumb ass you slipped no American citizen is going to use the term western hemisphere
And that makes me a Russian, you paranoid moron?
Well that's what the American left would have Americans believe it's those Russians trying to divide Americans lol

A flash poll of 65% democrats...... LOL
Don´t make shit up.

"Support for impeachment breaks sharply among party lines. Among Democrats, 85 percent approve of the House’s action, and only 12 percent disapprove. Approval among Republicans is only 16 percent, compared with 81 percent who disapprove."
I don´t. In contrast to the majority here, I create my opinions based on facts, not the other way round.
Those polls you push now will be just as wrong as the polls were back in 2016

moronsvwkuf.jpg

But voter is voter, the dumbest form of life in the western hemisphere.
OH so you aren't an American citizen. You must be Russian
The Russians, the Russians!

:21:
Dumb ass you slipped no American citizen is going to use the term western hemisphere
And that makes me a Russian, you paranoid moron?
Well that's what the American left would have Americans believe it's those Russians trying to divide Americans lol
Maybe it is just your power-mad politicians that divide your country.

Don´t make shit up.

It was in my German news.

Amtsenthebung/Donald Trump: Umfrage-Hammer - Mehrheit der US-Bürger für die Amtsenthebung | Politik

There is nothing else to assume, no political bias at least.

It was in my German news.

Amtsenthebung/Donald Trump: Umfrage-Hammer - Mehrheit der US-Bürger für die Amtsenthebung | Politik

There is nothing else to assume, no political bias at least.
Even less irrelevant.

Thanks for confirming what I said which makes your opinion of American politics as irrelevant as the poll you used.
That makes no sense.
It makes sense after you read what you wrote.
"Your country"
Which makes your opinion of America irrelevant
Not less relevant than yours.

Thanks for confirming what I said which makes your opinion of American politics as irrelevant as the poll you used.
That makes no sense.
"Your country"
You aren't an American citizen I am
Which makes my opinion more relevant than your's hasn't the shithole countries figured that out by now? Americans who care about America could care less about shithole countires opinions of America.

That makes no sense.
"Your country"
Which makes my opinion more relevant than your's hasn't the shithole countries figured that out by now? Americans who care about America could care less about shithole opinions of America.
Nobody in Washington gives a fuck about your opinion and when you suddenly stop posting here we know why: Somebody in your shithole shot you to death and robbed you.

[

But the polls were right. More Americans voted for Hillary. It's not her fault you have a shit system.
So every American citizen that can legally vote can have their vote counted the popular vote only counts for the state. Clinton won the popular vote in a few states 20 to be exact. on a national level, she didn't.

That makes no sense.
"Your country"
Which makes my opinion more relevant than your's hasn't the shithole countries figured that out by now? Americans who care about America could care less about shithole opinions of America.
Nobody in Washington gives a fuck about your opinion and when you suddenly stop posting here we know why: Somebody in your shithole shot you to death and robbed you.
They give a fvck around election time and we're working on draining the swamp comrade you have your work cut out for you lol Tell Putin to kiss my ass.

[

But the polls were right. More Americans voted for Hillary. It's not her fault you have a shit system.
So every American citizen that can legally vote can have their vote counted the popular vote only counts for the state. Clinton won the popular vote in a few states 20 to be exact. on a national level, she didn't.

You are in incorrect. On a national level she got 66 million votes. Trump got 63 million.

That makes no sense.
"Your country"
They give a fvck around election time and we're working on draining the swamp comrade you have your work cut out for you lol Tell Putin to kiss my ass.
Draining the swamp?

latest

They don´t give a fuck even on election time. They tell you what you want to hear and you will believe it again.

[

You are in incorrect. On a national level she got 66 million votes. Trump got 63 million.
Don't you understand the popular vote only counts for each state,
She won the popular vote in 20 states. not for the nation?

Forum List

Back