America approves Trump impeachment

A flash poll of 65% democrats...... LOL
Don´t make shit up.

"Support for impeachment breaks sharply among party lines. Among Democrats, 85 percent approve of the House’s action, and only 12 percent disapprove. Approval among Republicans is only 16 percent, compared with 81 percent who disapprove."
Why not make shit up? Those polls are all made up crap.
time trump.jpg

You're not an American citizen
No, but I am in my country. Is that a problem for you, should I move to the US?
You're a foreigner giving your opinion of America on the U.S. message board
It travels through a sub-sea cable to your device.
You're Still a foreigner

He’s a German, and the majority of Germans gobble up what their corrupt globalist media feeds them. They never question authority and follow the rules no matter how asinine they are. That’s why they followed Hitler to the ruin of their own country and Europe and that’s why they blindly follow Merkel to the ruin of their country and Europe.
You better not be laughing. You can be lucky that you cannot follow your Fuhrer to the ruin of your country.
He is the globalist in disguise, you cannot be proud to fall for him.

Don´t make shit up.

"Support for impeachment breaks sharply among party lines. Among Democrats, 85 percent approve of the House’s action, and only 12 percent disapprove. Approval among Republicans is only 16 percent, compared with 81 percent who disapprove."
Why not make shit up? Those polls are all made up crap.View attachment 296761
"Not bowing".

gettyimages-6857376541.jpg

Don´t make shit up.

Why not make shit up? Those polls are all made up crap.View attachment 296761
"Not bowing".

gettyimages-6857376541.jpg
LOL, when cornered deflect and spin.

No, but I am in my country. Is that a problem for you, should I move to the US?
You're Still a foreigner

He’s a German, and the majority of Germans gobble up what their corrupt globalist media feeds them. They never question authority and follow the rules no matter how asinine they are. That’s why they followed Hitler to the ruin of their own country and Europe and that’s why they blindly follow Merkel to the ruin of their country and Europe.
You better not be laughing. You can be lucky that you cannot follow your Fuhrer to the ruin of your country.
What crack are you smoking? Or whose?

There was a poll earlier somewhere on this board that the majority of Americans disapproved of his impeachment.

Just because a poll says either way is irrelevant. Trials are supposed to convict or acquit based on facts not polls.
Is there now any proof that Trump pushed Ukraine this way? No? So what facts are we talking about? Media influence?

You're Still a foreigner

What crack are you smoking? Or whose?
Yours. And it tastes bad and makes orange look good.

There was a poll earlier somewhere on this board that the majority of Americans disapproved of his impeachment.

Just because a poll says either way is irrelevant. Trials are supposed to convict or acquit based on facts not polls.
Is there now any proof that Trump pushed Ukraine this way? No? So what facts are we talking about? Media influence?

I'm talking about a trial that has not occurred. So when the trial convenes we can see what evidence the House wants to present.

I'm talking about a trial that has not occurred. So when the trial convenes we can see what evidence the House wants to present.
Your a bigger fool than I thought if you think you'll see the proof they have of anything.

Your a bigger fool than I thought if you think you'll see the proof they have of anything.

Where did I say they would provide proof? I said evidence, not proof.

I doubt it'll ever take place. The last thing they want is Trump acquitted months away from the election. The Dems will sit on this

And then.....

5 min later I find this.

Pelosi's best move might be to keep impeachment in her pocket and not send it to the Senate

Last edited:
Who's 'we'? Trump? Ha!! He is the swamp.
How can Trump be the swamp since the swamp was there before Trump became president? of course, the swamp would have its swamp rats calling Trump the swamp

He has just made the swamp bigger.
Nope because the swamp is fighting back

No he is definitely made the swamp bigger.
Impossible since the swamp is trying to get rid of him.

He has filled up the swamp.

How can Trump be the swamp since the swamp was there before Trump became president? of course, the swamp would have its swamp rats calling Trump the swamp

Again Impossible since the swamp is trying to get rid of him
You don't really believe the shit you post here do you?

Sorry, but Trump has already been impeached. That is a fact that cannot be changed.

Now? All we have to do is see if the Senate will allow him to remain in office. If not, Pence becomes president. If they allow him to stay, then he becomes like Clinton and is a president who was impeached but allowed to remain in office.

But, make no mistake, Trump has been impeached.

AS you have been told before, there’s No impeachment until you finish the process, grow some balls, and send the articles to the Senate. Make no mistake about it, you repeat leftard garbage like a good parrot.
And that is written where exactly?

The Constitution?
US Code?
Senate or House Rules?
Case law/ SCOTUS binding precedent?

Do tell. We're waiting

What are you doing here? Nobody brought up your gay brethren. If you weren’t stupid you could read the responses from liberals like Alan Dershowitz who have said that exact thing. He obviously knows more than you ever will. The process is not complete. Of course since a Dim won’t tell you that you have no clue......

Again Impossible since the swamp is trying to get rid of him
You don't really believe the shit you post here do you?

I don't believe that bullshit you are posting.

Lol.....if the poll had any legs, the articles would be over in the Senate days ago.....d0y.

Funniest thing of all....the President still isnt impeached. :cul2::cul2:

Eventually he will be.....but nobody will care:2up:

Forum List

Back