America approves Trump impeachment

Sorry, but Trump has already been impeached. That is a fact that cannot be changed.

Now? All we have to do is see if the Senate will allow him to remain in office. If not, Pence becomes president. If they allow him to stay, then he becomes like Clinton and is a president who was impeached but allowed to remain in office.

But, make no mistake, Trump has been impeached.

Actually.....that is incorrect.

Not the opinion of Harvard law professor Feldman. I think I'll go with his opinion over yours!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Btw....Feldman testified in the House a month ago as a star witness for Schiff!! :oops-28:

Sorry, but Trump has already been impeached. That is a fact that cannot be changed.

Now? All we have to do is see if the Senate will allow him to remain in office. If not, Pence becomes president. If they allow him to stay, then he becomes like Clinton and is a president who was impeached but allowed to remain in office.

Actually.....that is incorrect.

Not the opinion of Harvard law professor Feldman. I think I'll go with his opinion over yours!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Btw....Feldman testified in the House a month ago as a star witness for Schiff!! :oops-28:

He's a Republican who supports Trump. Of course he's going to muddy up the waters.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/26/law-expert-jonathan-turley-rips-argument-that-trump-was-not-impeached/

A prominent law professor who was called as a Republican witness during the House impeachment proceedings threw cold water Thursday on the notion that President Donald Trump isn’t technically impeached until Speaker Nancy Pelosi sends the passed articles to the Senate.

“Last Saturday in West Palm Beach, Fla., in remarks to a group of young supporters, President Trump road-tested a talking point that appeared to be aimed at changing the narrative around his December impeachment: ‘You had no crime. Even their people said there was no crime,’ he said of congressional Democrats, before adding: ‘In fact, there’s no impeachment. There’s no — their own lawyers said there’s no impeachment,’” Jonathan Turley, who opposed Trump’s impeachment, wrote in a Washington Post op-ed.

“But while this theory may provide tweet-ready fodder for the president to defend himself and taunt his political adversaries, it’s difficult to sustain on the text or history or logic of the Constitution,” wrote Turley, who teaches at George Washington University law school in DC.

We will find out at the polls. The polls was saying that Hillary was going to win in 2016. And so it will be really stupid to keep on believing in these polls.
With the new evidence in it will get stronger; What happened on July 25, the most important day in the impeachment scandal

CNN analyst on Ukraine email: Better than Schiff imagined - CNN Video

Nope because the swamp is fighting back

No he is definitely made the swamp bigger.
Impossible since the swamp is trying to get rid of him.

He has filled up the swamp.
Again Impossible since the swamp is trying to get rid of him
You don't really believe the shit you post here do you?

I don't believe that bullshit you are posting.
The swamp is trying all it can do to remove the president the media is also part of the swamp.

The swamp is trying all it can do to remove the president the media is also part of the swamp.

Sorry the Swamp King is ruling the swamp.

Trump didn't drain the swamp, he brought in his own swamp creatures, many of whom have been convicted and are currently or soon to be, serving time.

Trump didn't drain the swamp, he brought in his own swamp creatures, many of whom have been convicted and are currently or soon to be, serving time.
obama and others within his administration are laughing their asses off at you leftist. They said we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong.
I say there is a payback and it's coming

You should stop drinking before you post.

obama and others within his administration are laughing their asses off at you leftist. They said we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong.
I say there is a payback and it's coming

Sorry you can't manufacturer dirt on your political opponents and that is what you Trump Humpers are wanting to happen. This has been a republican DOJ that is sending Trumper Humpers to jail, not Pres. Obama.

It's obvious you are drinking the Trump kool aid.

Another poll says 100% are opposed to impeachment and removal.
Can we have a link to that poll?
It was a poll of all trump supporters. Margin of error is negligible.
Wow.

Why don’t you go play with a rainbow. Lucky charms boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. He’s just a German, which can be confused with crazy and stupid at the same time.
moronsvwkuf.jpg

But voter is voter, the dumbest form of life in the western hemisphere.

If your not from the US no one gives a fuck about your opinion.

When Nancy sends the articles of impeachment he'll be impeached.

That’s the funniest thing I have ever heard. Why do you think she is stalling and trying to make demands. As soon as it gets to the Senate it over and the dipshit Dems lose again.

No. He’s just a German, which can be confused with crazy and stupid at the same time.
moronsvwkuf.jpg

OH so you aren't an American citizen. You must be Russian
The Russians, the Russians!

:21:
Dumb ass you slipped no American citizen is going to use the term western hemisphere
And that makes me a Russian, you paranoid moron?

An asshole is more like it

It's obvious you are drinking the Trump kool aid.

You have a severe case of TDS. It’s common in libtards. It will get worse when you lose the election in 2020 as well as the House.

Another poll says 100% are opposed to impeachment and removal.
Can we have a link to that poll?
It was a poll of all trump supporters. Margin of error is negligible.
Wow.

Why don’t you go play with a rainbow. Lucky charms boy.

moronsvwkuf.jpg

If your not from the US no one gives a fuck about your opinion.

trump-7-hours-maxi0kb8.jpg

moronsvwkuf.jpg

OH so you aren't an American citizen. You must be Russian
The Russians, the Russians!

:21:
Dumb ass you slipped no American citizen is going to use the term western hemisphere
And that makes me a Russian, you paranoid moron?

An asshole is more like it

Stop unnerving me using that stupid "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" message.

Forum List

Back