America approves Trump impeachment

OH so you aren't an American citizen. You must be Russian
The Russians, the Russians!

:21:
Dumb ass you slipped no American citizen is going to use the term western hemisphere
And that makes me a Russian, you paranoid moron?

An asshole is more like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stop unnerving me using that stupid "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" message.

Does it bother you asshole. Good. Sorry you can’t afford one loser.

I don't believe that bullshit you are posting.
The swamp is trying all it can do to remove the president the media is also part of the swamp.

Sorry the Swamp King is ruling the swamp.
You should stop drinking before you post.

It's obvious you are drinking the Trump kool aid.

You have a severe case of TDS. It’s common in libtards. It will get worse when you lose the election in 2020 as well as the House.

Come on Longie, that Trump Humpin has made you blind to reality.

Dumb ass you slipped no American citizen is going to use the term western hemisphere

Stop unnerving me using that stupid "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" message.

Don´t be silly.

Sent from my better device using better software.

There was a poll earlier somewhere on this board that the majority of Americans disapproved of his impeachment.

Just because a poll says either way is irrelevant. Trials are supposed to convict or acquit based on facts not polls.
Is there now any proof that Trump pushed Ukraine this way? No? So what facts are we talking about? Media influence?

I'm talking about a trial that has not occurred. So when the trial convenes we can see what evidence the House wants to present.
I doubt it'll ever take place. The last thing they want is Trump acquitted months away from the election. The Dems will sit on this

And then.....

5 min later I find this.

Pelosi's best move might be to keep impeachment in her pocket and not send it to the Senate

The Democrats are really putting themselves between a rock and a hard place. If they send it to the Senate and he is acquitted they will look bad to the Independents that will see it as unfair. If they hold on to itt and drag it out, they will look like they were grandstanding and look bad to Independents. Bad look either way.

You sure unnerved the guy. Hell he can’t defend his opinion, now he is attacking an app you use. Lol!

The swamp is trying all it can do to remove the president the media is also part of the swamp.

You have a severe case of TDS. It’s common in libtards. It will get worse when you lose the election in 2020 as well as the House.

No. Your Bering blinded by your hate of President Trump. Come on. We are split in our ways and have agreed Ed in areas. You have to admit the impeachment polls are bullshit. It all depends who does it.

Btw. You we’re close on our last name nickname. It was Longo.

Don´t be silly.

Sent from my better device using better software.

That’s funny. You keep telling your self that.

You sure unnerved the guy. Hell he can’t defend his opinion, now he is attacking an app you use. Lol!

I guess he doesn’t like the IPhone. Too funny.

So foreigners are either Russians or assholes?

phone2pfj9j.jpeg

You are an asshole. Not all foreigners. Sorry if you can’t understand English. If you had an IPhone it would translate it for dumbasses like you.

phone2pfj9j.jpeg

I guess you took that photo outside your window.

You are an asshole. Not all foreigners. Sorry if you can’t understand English. If you had an IPhone it would translate it for dumbasses like you.

I am not even a foreigner.

I didn’t say that nutter. I don’t know where you are from nor do I care. I was commenting about you not defending your position and instead attacking the app he uses to get on this board. Pretty funny to me.

I didn’t say that nutter. I don’t know where you are from nor do I care. I was commenting about you not defending your position and instead attacking the app he uses to get on this board. Pretty funny to me.
I don´t need to defend what is obvious.

Again Impossible since the swamp is trying to get rid of him
You don't really believe the shit you post here do you?

Trump didn't drain the swamp, he brought in his own swamp creatures, many of whom have been convicted and are currently or soon to be, serving time.
obama and others within his administration are laughing their asses off at you leftist. They said we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong.
I say there is a payback and it's coming

Sorry you can't manufacturer dirt on your political opponents and that is what you Trump Humpers are wanting to happen. This has been a republican DOJ that is sending Trumper Humpers to jail, not Pres. Obama.
Are you talking about the Schiff Sham? Where is Schiff's proof that the president Colluded with Russia?
Who is the Whistleblower and who were the six other people the whistleblower talked to?
Sp bubba anyone manufacturing evidence would be the democrats.

I don´t need to defend what is obvious.
Your lying is obvious, your facts not so much

He's a foreigner trying to influence America's election and political system

Forum List

Back