America approves Trump impeachment

They give a fvck around election time and we're working on draining the swamp comrade you have your work cut out for you lol Tell Putin to kiss my ass.

Who's 'we'? Trump? Ha!! He is the swamp.
How can Trump be the swamp since the swamp was there before Trump became president? of course, the swamp would have its swamp rats calling Trump the swamp

It makes sense after you read what you wrote.
"Your country"
Which makes your opinion of America irrelevant
Not less relevant than yours.
You aren't an American citizen I am
Which makes my opinion more relevant than your's hasn't the shithole countries figured that out by now? Americans who care about America could care less about shithole opinions of America.
Nobody in Washington gives a fuck about your opinion and when you suddenly stop posting here we know why: Somebody in your shithole shot you to death and robbed you.
They give a fvck around election time and we're working on draining the swamp comrade you have your work cut out for you lol Tell Putin to kiss my ass.
Draining the swamp?

latest

They don´t give a fuck even on election time. They tell you what you want to hear and you will believe it again.
Sure thing foreigner

Not less relevant than yours.
Which makes my opinion more relevant than your's hasn't the shithole countries figured that out by now? Americans who care about America could care less about shithole opinions of America.
Nobody in Washington gives a fuck about your opinion and when you suddenly stop posting here we know why: Somebody in your shithole shot you to death and robbed you.
Draining the swamp?

latest

They don´t give a fuck even on election time. They tell you what you want to hear and you will believe it again.
Sure thing foreigner
I´m not a foreigner.

Draining the swamp?

latest

Sure thing foreigner
I´m not a foreigner.
You're not an American citizen

Draining the swamp?

latest

Sure thing foreigner
I´m not a foreigner.
No, but I am in my country. Is that a problem for you, should I move to the US?

Draining the swamp?

latest

Sure thing foreigner
I´m not a foreigner.
You're a foreigner giving your opinion of America on the U.S. message board

Draining the swamp?

latest

Sure thing foreigner
I´m not a foreigner.
It travels through a sub-sea cable to your device.

Sure thing foreigner
I´m not a foreigner.
You're Still a foreigner

I´m not a foreigner.
You're Still a foreigner
You are wrong. But we have American free speech here on USMB, you can claim what you like.

How can Trump be the swamp since the swamp was there before Trump became president? of course, the swamp would have its swamp rats calling Trump the swamp
How many of Obama`s associates are in jail today or awaiting sentencing?

How many of Obama`s associates are in jail today or awaiting sentencing?
Obama and his criminal cabal are laughing their asses off they said we investigated ourselves and we found out we did nothing wrong

But the polls were right. More Americans voted for Hillary. It's not her fault you have a shit system.

You are SAD!

We don't have a 'shit' system in the United States.

We love our voting system.
Instead of b!tching about it, work to change it.

He has just made the swamp bigger.
Nope because the swamp is fighting back

But the polls were right. More Americans voted for Hillary. It's not her fault you have a shit system.

You are SAD!

We don't have a 'shit' system in the United States.

We love our voting system.
Instead of b!tching about it, work to change it.
I don't believe he's an American. Because no American is going to respond with " your" voting system.

No he is definitely made the swamp bigger.

I´m not a foreigner.
You're Still a foreigner

He’s a German, and the majority of Germans gobble up what their corrupt globalist media feeds them. They never question authority and follow the rules no matter how asinine they are. That’s why they followed Hitler to the ruin of their own country and Europe and that’s why they blindly follow Merkel to the ruin of their country and Europe.

You're Still a foreigner

He’s a German, and the majority of Germans gobble up what their corrupt globalist media feeds them. They never question authority and follow the rules no matter how asinine they are. That’s why they followed Hitler to the ruin of their own country and Europe and that’s why they blindly follow Merkel to the ruin of their country and Europe.
Germans are funny people.bthey have moped gangs dressed up as biker gangs. The funniest sight you will ever see LOL

No he is definitely made the swamp bigger.
Impossible since the swamp is trying to get rid of him.

Forum List

Back