America approves Trump impeachment

Sorry, but Trump has already been impeached. That is a fact that cannot be changed.

Now? All we have to do is see if the Senate will allow him to remain in office. If not, Pence becomes president. If they allow him to stay, then he becomes like Clinton and is a president who was impeached but allowed to remain in office.

But, make no mistake, Trump has been impeached.

AS you have been told before, there’s No impeachment until you finish the process, grow some balls, and send the articles to the Senate. Make no mistake about it, you repeat leftard garbage like a good parrot.
And that is written where exactly?

The Constitution?
US Code?
Senate or House Rules?
Case law/ SCOTUS binding precedent?

Do tell. We're waiting

Last edited:
From the article.
The POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, conducted Dec. 19-20, is the first national survey to measure public opinion on the impeachment vote. Prior to the vote, POLITICO/Morning Consult polls showed slightly greater support for impeaching Trump than other public surveys.
This is the truth Democrats support impeachment Republicans don't that has not changed what the recent polls have shown is support for impeachment is dropping with indpendents especially in swing states.

Another poll says 100% are opposed to impeachment and removal.
Can we have a link to that poll?
It was a poll of all trump supporters. Margin of error is negligible.
Wow.
Why? No less credible than your poll.
Actually, yes. The poll seems to be unbiased.
Has Trump abused his office? I don´t know. And the US public also don´t knows.
The news is just neutral.

No. He’s just a German, which can be confused with crazy and stupid at the same time.
moronsvwkuf.jpg

But voter is voter, the dumbest form of life in the western hemisphere.

A flash poll of 65% democrats...... LOL
Don´t make shit up.

"Support for impeachment breaks sharply among party lines. Among Democrats, 85 percent approve of the House’s action, and only 12 percent disapprove. Approval among Republicans is only 16 percent, compared with 81 percent who disapprove."
Why not? if you can make shit up so can others.

Sorry, but Trump has already been impeached. That is a fact that cannot be changed.

Now? All we have to do is see if the Senate will allow him to remain in office. If not, Pence becomes president. If they allow him to stay, then he becomes like Clinton and is a president who was impeached but allowed to remain in office.

But, make no mistake, Trump has been impeached.
When Nancy sends the articles of impeachment he'll be impeached.

Don´t make shit up.

"Support for impeachment breaks sharply among party lines. Among Democrats, 85 percent approve of the House’s action, and only 12 percent disapprove. Approval among Republicans is only 16 percent, compared with 81 percent who disapprove."
I don´t. In contrast to the majority here, I create my opinions based on facts, not the other way round.

Don´t make shit up.

I don´t. In contrast to the majority here, I create my opinions based on facts, not the other way round.
Yeah yeah yeah got it Hillary is going to win lol

No. He’s just a German, which can be confused with crazy and stupid at the same time.
moronsvwkuf.jpg

But voter is voter, the dumbest form of life in the western hemisphere.
OH so you aren't an American citizen. You must be Russian
The Russians, the Russians!

:21:
Dumb ass you slipped no American citizen is going to use the term western hemisphere
And that makes me a Russian, you paranoid moron?

Forum List

Back