America First = America Alone

He’s fat

You are stupid. He can go on a diet. You will always be stupid.
Why would fat ass need to go on a diet?

He is the oldest president.

Reading is not your forte. I said "can" which means he has the ability to do so, dumbass! Stop embarrassing others by pretending to be a conservative.
The oldest fastest president?

You should try it

He is neither the oldest nor the fattest, dumbass!

Maybe you should have the fat sucked out from between your ears!
What?

Trump is the oldest and fastest in history

Having the builders rush through billions of dollars' worth of construction contracts, blow past environmental regulations and to "take the land" necessary by eminent domain, is hardly "breaking the law, except for the environmental regulations part. And if those stand in the way of getting the wall done, they should be disregarded.

FINISH THE F+CKING WALL ALREADY.
"eminent domain"

Ever had that happen to you? I have and it can be painful. Certainly not at the magnitude proposed.
The folks that live along the border will give a damn good fight and it will be tied up in court for a long, long time.
Good luck.

Uh, no it will not. The only reason they have to sue is that they will not be paid the market value for their land, which with the flood of illegals crossing it is just about nothing!
"The 2006 Secure Fence Act, for instance, where there was private property taken to build the present fence that now is 654 miles on the border, some of those cases are still in litigation 10 years later," Brigham says. "I think 330 cases or so were filed. Sixty or 70 are still pending with the federal court."

Trump Could Use Eminent Domain To Build A Border Wall, But It Would Be Complicated

The Trump border wall faces a serious legal obstacle

Last edited:
So the president is now encouraging people to BREAK the law? The president of the United States?

Washington Post: Trump tells officials he will pardon them if they break the law building the wall - CNNPolitics

As opposed to Democrats who want to pardon every illegal alien that breaks our laws?
I am talking about the POTUS. The Top Taco. The Head Enchilada. The Supreme Leader who embodies all that is good and lawful and opposes lawbreakers.

Or selectively does so.

Your dear leader was definitely selective.

That's nothing, fiver years ago today this happened.

EDEItzwWsAILE-Y.jpg
Actually, that suit fits him pretty good.

EDEItzwWsAILE-Y.jpg

That? No. Only Trump knows how to wear a suit.

t-Trump-Easter-Tiffany-Melania.jpg
He’s fat

Cop-out excuses.

Having the builders rush through billions of dollars' worth of construction contracts, blow past environmental regulations and to "take the land" necessary by eminent domain, is hardly "breaking the law, except for the environmental regulations part. And if those stand in the way of getting the wall done, they should be disregarded.

"eminent domain"

Ever had that happen to you? I have and it can be painful. Certainly not at the magnitude proposed.
The folks that live along the border will give a damn good fight and it will be tied up in court for a long, long time.
Good luck.

Uh, no it will not. The only reason they have to sue is that they will not be paid the market value for their land, which with the flood of illegals crossing it is just about nothing!
"The 2006 Secure Fence Act, for instance, where there was private property taken to build the present fence that now is 654 miles on the border, some of those cases are still in litigation 10 years later," Brigham says. "I think 330 cases or so were filed. Sixty or 70 are still pending with the federal court."

Trump Could Use Eminent Domain To Build A Border Wall, But It Would Be Complicated

Those could be handled in a matter of hours. They were probably suing the government under the Obama regime.

After another 13 years of illegal immigration, I'll bet they could be convinced to settle.

So the president is now encouraging people to BREAK the law? The president of the United States?

Washington Post: Trump tells officials he will pardon them if they break the law building the wall - CNNPolitics

Why not. Cities have decided they can ignore Federal Law, so if we are going to be lawless, let's all be.

That's the problem with this sort of reasoning. Eventually those who are being harmed say screw it. If they are going to ignore the laws than so am I.

That? No. Only Trump knows how to wear a suit.

t-Trump-Easter-Tiffany-Melania.jpg
He’s fat

Cop-out excuses.

What cop out?

Trump is old and fat ..like
jabba-hutt.jpg

EDEItzwWsAILE-Y.jpg
Cut him some slack. Gay men just want to express themselves.

You're the expert I guess.

:71:

Not . . . . really.

Just repeating what most folks already suspect. Sort of like that whole Mary Todd thing.

You really ARE obtuse, aren't you?

Do you only believe what the corporate and government press tell you to believe, is that it?

Man Who Claims to Have Had Sex with Obama is Running for Mayor

51l-0kTH63L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine/dp/0578013878&tag=ff0d01-20

"eminent domain"

Good luck.

Those could be handled in a matter of hours. They were probably suing the government under the Obama regime.

After another 13 years of illegal immigration, I'll bet they could be convinced to settle.
Sure sure sure

By the way what POTUS encouraged immigrants to break the law? Another Loser lie.
Ronald Reagan & Republicans invited illegals by giving them all amnesty & they have been storming the border every since.
FRS-SPT-2019_Figure_1_UPDATED.png
Not entirely true.
It was a Republican bill backed & signed by Reagan! Reagan was pro immigration & caused it to explode like he did the debt & deficit!

Forum List

Back