America Freaks Out

Ravi's an idiot.

You can bet your ass that if one of her loved ones comes down with ebola she'll be screaming bloody murder and singing a far different tune.

She'll want to know why flights from Africa weren't banned and just what the hell the Govt and the CDC are doing to stop the spread of ebola.

OH wait. I forgot. She's and idiot. Never mind.

God ain't gonna stop you from contracting ebola and dying a slow horrible death.

Are you telling me that God is not able to protect His Own People who call upon Him to do so? Ha! Ha! You must be kidding me!!!! Of course God can protect His Own Children! Do not be so silly! Seriously. The Word of God is true. Look up Psalm 91. It is for anyone who is willing to repent of their sins and live holy unto the LORD. I'll have to do a thread on Psalm 91 today. You obviously have not a clue of what 1 Peter 2:24 says nor what Psalm 91 says! Look it up!
Protect us from death? Really?

Those pumkins you are celebrating for Halloween are satanic - Halloween is one of the most high holy days to Satan when Satanic rituals are going on - people are being kidnapped between middle of October up to 31st to be sacrificed to Satan - read Johanna Michaelson's book - Beautiful Side of Evil - or Rebecca Browns' book - Prepare for War or Set the Captives free and get educated. No God fearing human being on earth should have any part of Halloween - or May Day - April 30th / May 1st or December 21st - another high holy day to Satan - none of these days should be acknowledged by God fearing people - these are things to pray against - not join in and celebrate!

Churches should not be opting for a "harvest festival" on Oct 31st they should be having all night prayer vigils against the satanists out there celebrating the satanic holiday - it is time - high time that people woke up, R.D. No, God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. If you are foolish enough to celebrate a high holy day to Satan - the enemy of God by your pumpkin avatar you should not expect God to answer when you call upon him to save you from death. Nor should you expect to see him afterwards. All who lift up Satan and his holidays won't be entering the kingdom of heaven and ignorance is no excuse!!!

Wake up! Repent and call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST to forgive you of your sins - pray Romans 10:9,10 and ask the LORD to be your Lord and Savior - to save your entire family - read the new testament and put down the remote control to godless television. Be holy says the LORD. Come out from among them and be ye separated - says the LORD. Come out of sin completely read Psalm 91 and claim it over your house. If you have halloween objects - any satanic objects in your house - get it off your property and burn it - anoint your home with oil and pray over it - every opening over the tops and sides a dot of oil will do - every window - every door - every opening - even over your fireplace - your vent over stove - any opening or window in your house - anoint it with a dab of oil - olive oil as God to bless the oil - He knows what you are going to do - He will honor that prayer - it will be a blessing over your house. If any ungodly person walks through your front door (you should not be permitting them into your house) you will have to anoint the doors with oil again after they leave. Seal your house and be vigilant in prayer.

Plead the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST - AFTER BEING SAVED YOU HAVE LUKE 10:19 AUTHORITY - YOU BIND SATAN AND COMMAND HIM TO GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE HIS EVIL SPIRITS OUT OF THERE AND OFF YOUR PROPERTY - YOU ANOINT YOUR HOUSE AND PRAY OVER EVERY ROOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS - ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE - THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY AND BURN IT - GOD IS FAITHFUL. OBEY GOD AND YOU'LL HAVE PSALM 91 BLESSING OVER YOUR LIFE. THAT IS A FACT.

Halloween is not satanic. The holiday comes from an old pagan holiday of Samhain (pronounced "sah-ween"). It marks the harvest and the end of summer. It is a day to honor the dead and remember your ancestors. The pagans do not believe in satan. He is a christian construct.

But then, the christians co-opted plenty of pagan holidays and renamed them as their own.
The Catholics did but I haven't. As for Halloween it is most certainly a high holy day of Satan and people who love the LORD should have nothing to do with it other than exposing it for what it is. Straight out of the pits of hell. Steer clear of it - don't pass out candy - don't answer the door and do not set out decorations such as pumpkins at your door - don't invite demons to your house. Read out of the Devils cauldron by ex satanist John Ramirez - he will tell you all about Halloween being the high holy day of Satan - he started preparing for it 2 or 3 weeks ahead of time - read his book and learn what it's really about. (if you don't know about it already)
John Ramirez Ministries

http://johnramirez.org/blog/2014/08/26/exposing-halloween-evangelist-john-ramirez/

if you can't believe an ex satanist turned Christian Pastor - who are you going to believe? I believe him but I've known about it for decades now......

Oh, the catholics have and you haven't? You don't celebrate halloween, that is fine. But Xmas? Easter?

Look, its all well and good to want to blame all the ill in the world on a fallen angel. But the fact is that the pagan faiths have as much hard evidence as yours does. And they do not celebrate any satan. And many predate christianity.

Are you nuts that are melting down over ebola serious or is just politics for you?

I can't believe the level of hysteria out there. This is the US for God's sake. Quit acting like hysterical school children.

Links
What hysterics?
You people don't even understand what mass hysteria is.

Since when is asking for proof of mass hysteria from any reports from what Ravi claimed not understanding?
Mass hysteria over this Ebola disease would be vast majorities of people not going anywhere. Not to work or going shopping or traveling anywhere.
Mass hysteria would be a vast majority of people buying masks or hazmat suits on line that don't work. There have been a few idiots who have, according to some reports but not large amounts of people.
I don't see any large amounts of people doing any of theses things.
Wait till flu season starts up, then maybe you will see vast amounts of people being hysterical.
Wanting the Ebola disease contained and having a difference of opinion on how to go about it is not mass hysteria.

Are you nuts that are melting down over ebola serious or is just politics for you?

I can't believe the level of hysteria out there. This is the US for God's sake. Quit acting like hysterical school children.

Links
What hysterics?

Since when is asking for proof of mass hysteria from any reports from what Ravi claimed not understanding?
Mass hysteria over this Ebola disease would be vast majorities of people not going anywhere. Not to work or going shopping or traveling anywhere.
Mass hysteria would be a vast majority of people buying masks or hazmat suits on line that don't work. There have been a few idiots who have, according to some reports but not large amounts of people.
Wait till flu season starts up, then maybe you will see vast amounts of people being hysterical.
Wanting the Ebola disease contained and having a difference of opinion on how to go about it is not mass hysteria.
The great number of ebola threads and the tone of these threads are a clear manifestation of mass hysteria. This is obvious.

Links
What hysterics?

The great number of ebola threads and the tone of these threads are a clear manifestation of mass hysteria. This is obvious.

Would you ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who has ebola?
Would you invite them into your house?

Links
What hysterics?

I wouldnt ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who had the flu. Nor would I invite them to my home. Whats your point?

Links
What hysterics?

I wouldnt ride in a car/plane/bus with someone who had the flu. Nor would I invite them to my home. Whats your point?

Well, according to popular opinion among the statists, you're suffering from "mass hysteria", evidently.

Well, according to popular opinion among the statists, you're suffering from "mass hysteria", evidently.
Not really. I'm not making threads about people with the flu. Again whats your point?

I haven't seen the news but the last time I checked I didn't note anyone acting "hysterical", Ravi. Actually to me? It seems it is the greatest opportunity ever to preach the Gospel and see the world come to saving faith in Jesus Christ. Afterall, what is impossible for man is possible with God. All things are possible when you call upon the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus there is deliverance, In the name of Jesus there is healing, in the name of Jesus there is perfect peace. In his name alone. Those who wish to have that peace need only repent of their sins and cry out to the LORD. To me? This is a time of people being ready to turn to Him for help. The Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe. Jesus is the answer for any fear man has. He is the only answer. I have no fear of Ebola. None. You see? Very easy. Trust Jesus.

I am very concerned for the people in the US as a whole because if they are living a worldly life - (christian or non christian ) living in sin, etc they are open season for this sort of satanic attack. Ebola is from the pit of hell. Look at the symptoms - it is utterly satanic.
God ain't gonna stop you from contracting ebola and dying a slow horrible death.

Are you telling me that God is not able to protect His Own People who call upon Him to do so? Ha! Ha! You must be kidding me!!!! Of course God can protect His Own Children! Do not be so silly! Seriously. The Word of God is true. Look up Psalm 91. It is for anyone who is willing to repent of their sins and live holy unto the LORD. I'll have to do a thread on Psalm 91 today. You obviously have not a clue of what 1 Peter 2:24 says nor what Psalm 91 says! Look it up!
What about all of Gods people that BEGGED him to save them on 9/11.

God out to lunch that day?

Many didn't show up for work that day - the testimonies are numerous. I've heard story after story about it - I'm surprised you haven't. Look it up sometime - many miraculous stories of God preventing people from being there.
stop already!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Protect us from death? Really?

Those pumkins you are celebrating for Halloween are satanic - Halloween is one of the most high holy days to Satan when Satanic rituals are going on - people are being kidnapped between middle of October up to 31st to be sacrificed to Satan - read Johanna Michaelson's book - Beautiful Side of Evil - or Rebecca Browns' book - Prepare for War or Set the Captives free and get educated. No God fearing human being on earth should have any part of Halloween - or May Day - April 30th / May 1st or December 21st - another high holy day to Satan - none of these days should be acknowledged by God fearing people - these are things to pray against - not join in and celebrate!

Churches should not be opting for a "harvest festival" on Oct 31st they should be having all night prayer vigils against the satanists out there celebrating the satanic holiday - it is time - high time that people woke up, R.D. No, God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. If you are foolish enough to celebrate a high holy day to Satan - the enemy of God by your pumpkin avatar you should not expect God to answer when you call upon him to save you from death. Nor should you expect to see him afterwards. All who lift up Satan and his holidays won't be entering the kingdom of heaven and ignorance is no excuse!!!

Wake up! Repent and call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST to forgive you of your sins - pray Romans 10:9,10 and ask the LORD to be your Lord and Savior - to save your entire family - read the new testament and put down the remote control to godless television. Be holy says the LORD. Come out from among them and be ye separated - says the LORD. Come out of sin completely read Psalm 91 and claim it over your house. If you have halloween objects - any satanic objects in your house - get it off your property and burn it - anoint your home with oil and pray over it - every opening over the tops and sides a dot of oil will do - every window - every door - every opening - even over your fireplace - your vent over stove - any opening or window in your house - anoint it with a dab of oil - olive oil as God to bless the oil - He knows what you are going to do - He will honor that prayer - it will be a blessing over your house. If any ungodly person walks through your front door (you should not be permitting them into your house) you will have to anoint the doors with oil again after they leave. Seal your house and be vigilant in prayer.

Plead the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST - AFTER BEING SAVED YOU HAVE LUKE 10:19 AUTHORITY - YOU BIND SATAN AND COMMAND HIM TO GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE HIS EVIL SPIRITS OUT OF THERE AND OFF YOUR PROPERTY - YOU ANOINT YOUR HOUSE AND PRAY OVER EVERY ROOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS - ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE - THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY AND BURN IT - GOD IS FAITHFUL. OBEY GOD AND YOU'LL HAVE PSALM 91 BLESSING OVER YOUR LIFE. THAT IS A FACT.

Halloween is not satanic. The holiday comes from an old pagan holiday of Samhain (pronounced "sah-ween"). It marks the harvest and the end of summer. It is a day to honor the dead and remember your ancestors. The pagans do not believe in satan. He is a christian construct.

But then, the christians co-opted plenty of pagan holidays and renamed them as their own.
The Catholics did but I haven't. As for Halloween it is most certainly a high holy day of Satan and people who love the LORD should have nothing to do with it other than exposing it for what it is. Straight out of the pits of hell. Steer clear of it - don't pass out candy - don't answer the door and do not set out decorations such as pumpkins at your door - don't invite demons to your house. Read out of the Devils cauldron by ex satanist John Ramirez - he will tell you all about Halloween being the high holy day of Satan - he started preparing for it 2 or 3 weeks ahead of time - read his book and learn what it's really about. (if you don't know about it already)
John Ramirez Ministries

http://johnramirez.org/blog/2014/08/26/exposing-halloween-evangelist-john-ramirez/

if you can't believe an ex satanist turned Christian Pastor - who are you going to believe? I believe him but I've known about it for decades now......

Oh, the catholics have and you haven't? You don't celebrate halloween, that is fine. But Xmas? Easter?

Look, its all well and good to want to blame all the ill in the world on a fallen angel. But the fact is that the pagan faiths have as much hard evidence as yours does. And they do not celebrate any satan. And many predate christianity.
I do not celebrate either of those - no tree or fertility bunny in my house. Yule is another Satanist holiday - December 21st. I have work to do today. Bye now.

I haven't seen the news but the last time I checked I didn't note anyone acting "hysterical", Ravi. Actually to me? It seems it is the greatest opportunity ever to preach the Gospel and see the world come to saving faith in Jesus Christ. Afterall, what is impossible for man is possible with God. All things are possible when you call upon the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus there is deliverance, In the name of Jesus there is healing, in the name of Jesus there is perfect peace. In his name alone. Those who wish to have that peace need only repent of their sins and cry out to the LORD. To me? This is a time of people being ready to turn to Him for help. The Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe. Jesus is the answer for any fear man has. He is the only answer. I have no fear of Ebola. None. You see? Very easy. Trust Jesus.

I am very concerned for the people in the US as a whole because if they are living a worldly life - (christian or non christian ) living in sin, etc they are open season for this sort of satanic attack. Ebola is from the pit of hell. Look at the symptoms - it is utterly satanic.

What about all of Gods people that BEGGED him to save them on 9/11.

God out to lunch that day?

Many didn't show up for work that day - the testimonies are numerous. I've heard story after story about it - I'm surprised you haven't. Look it up sometime - many miraculous stories of God preventing people from being there.
stop already!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Use the ignore button, Dot. Before you give yourself a headache. Or go to the lounge better yet. - J.

Links
What hysterics?

No it isn't.
Talking about containing it and how it should be done is not mass hysteria.
Like I said before. Wait till flu season kicks in then maybe you will see mass hysteria.

Forum List

Back