America Freaks Out

“Many didn't show up for work that day - the testimonies are numerous. I've heard story after story about it - I'm surprised you haven't. Look it up sometime - many miraculous stories of God preventing people from being there.”

You truly are insane.

“I have spell check automatically I guess I didn't see it. Excuse me oh spelling Nazi for my horrible mistake.”

That's the least of your many mistakes.

Most conservatives are either comprehensively ignorant as to the facts concerning ebola, resulting in unwarranted hysteria, or they know ebola doesn't pose a 'threat' to the general population yet seek to contrive a 'crisis' where none exists for some perceived partisan advantage.

Your choice.

Why Ebola Is Not A Threat To The U.S. NPR

I don't know who you were referring to but I will respond to this part.

Most conservatives are either comprehensively ignorant as to the facts concerning ebola, resulting in unwarranted hysteria, or they know ebola doesn't pose a 'threat' to the general population yet seek to contrive a 'crisis' where none exists for some perceived partisan advantage.

It is really simple.

No one from the Ebola nations comes to America and we have a virtual 100% chance of stopping it BEFORE there really IS something to point to with fear but without any simple remedies.

Well, this is THE LAST simple remedy.

Cut off all flights from Ebola affected places (nations and localities).

Or watch as more and more die and every day it's more and more drama thanks to Eboma.

Of course they should stop all flights from Nigeria, Liberia, impacted nations - their own African neighbors are refusing any flights from those nations but we are accepting them. I believe it will continue even after it is confirmed we have an outbreak. It may lead to an uprising which of course will give Obama the grounds he needs for martial law. I believe they have considered all of this carefully already. Perhaps in their mind the end justifies the means.

“Many didn't show up for work that day - the testimonies are numerous. I've heard story after story about it - I'm surprised you haven't. Look it up sometime - many miraculous stories of God preventing people from being there.”

You truly are insane.

Personal attacks are not permitted per USMB rules, Clayton. Review them and knock off the personal attacks. There were people who should have been at work on that day and were not there - there are many, many stories about people who were not there on 9/11 and believe it was God who saved them from being there. There were others who were there and made it out alive.

You truly are insane.

Read up on the facts. Here they are, Clayton:

There should have been appproximately 14,000 people in the two towers. 2800 total died in the two towers - that includeds the rescue workers & the passengers on the planes. So God saved the lives of approximately 11,000 people - probably more. Here is the link for evidence.

USATODAY.com - For many on Sept. 11 survival was no accident

The number of dead was overestimated. The actual death toll is about 2,800, including rescue workers and the 157 people on the two jets. The New York Police Department's official estimate has fallen from 6,659 on Sept. 24 to 3,011 on Dec. 18. It continues to decline as police remove duplicate and inaccurate missing-persons reports. The initial estimates led to claims that Sept. 11 was the bloodiest day in U.S. history. According to USA TODAY's current count, the death toll from all four hijackings is 3,040, excluding the 19 hijackers. That's more than the 2,388 who died at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, but fewer than the 3,654 who died Sept. 17, 1862, in the Civil War battle at Antietam, Md.
• The buildings were half-empty when the jets struck. USA TODAY estimates 5,000 to 7,000 people were in each tower when the attack began. Earlier estimates ranged from 10,000 to 25,000 per tower. But company head counts show many desks were empty at 8:46 a.m. There were few tourists; the observation deck wasn't scheduled to open until 9:30 a.m.
• Most of the dead were in the north tower, the first one hit and the second to collapse. USA TODAY documented 1,434 who died in the north tower vs. 599 in the south tower. (Locations could not be determined for 147 of the building occupants.) An analysis shows that two-thirds of south tower occupants evacuated the upper floors during the 16 1/2 minutes between the attacks. In the north tower, an average of 78 people died per floor at the crash area and above, compared with 19 people per floor in the south tower.
• One stairway in the south tower remained open above the crash, but few used it to escape. Stairway A, one of three, was unobstructed from top to bottom. The jet crashed into the 78th through 84th floors of the south tower. A few people escaped from the 78th floor down these stairs. One person went down the stairs from the 81st floor, two from the 84th floor and one from the 91st. Others went up these stairs in search of a helicopter rescue that wasn't possible because of heavy smoke on the rooftop.
• Elevator mechanics left the buildings after the second jet hit. Eighty-three mechanics from ACE Elevator of Palisades Park, N.J., left the buildings when the second jet hit. Dozens of people were trapped inside elevators at the time, according to the Port Authority. An elevator mechanic from another company rushed to the buildings from down the street and died trying to rescue people.

“I have spell check automatically I guess I didn't see it. Excuse me oh spelling Nazi for my horrible mistake.”

Your choice.

It is really simple.

No one from the Ebola nations comes to America and we have a virtual 100% chance of stopping it BEFORE there really IS something to point to with fear but without any simple remedies.

Or watch as more and more die and every day it's more and more drama thanks to Eboma.

Of course they should stop all flights from Nigeria, Liberia, impacted nations - their own African neighbors are refusing any flights from those nations but we are accepting them. I believe it will continue even after it is confirmed we have an outbreak. It may lead to an uprising which of course will give Obama the grounds he needs for martial law. I believe they have considered all of this carefully already. Perhaps in their mind the end justifies the means.
Why should we do that if god is going to protect the righteous? You dont sound too confident Jerimiah.

Your choice.

It is really simple.

Why should we do that if god is going to protect the righteous? You dont sound too confident Jerimiah.

Because you are talking a very small number out of 330 million people - Asceplias - who are prepared to meet God - the rest are open season for a plague like this and I would like to see them have some time to repent - and not see it all come down on them at once. I feel mercy for those who are not saved.

Did you apologise yet to the military person here you insulted? If not you should do so immediately - it would be good for you to apologise and not entangle the person in an offense. Offenses may come but woe unto the person who creates them! Better to apologise and then afterwards you can let the LORD know you have made things right. You'll feel better and so will the person you offended. Jesus loves you. Be thankful for this.

Your choice.

It is really simple.

Because you are talking a very small number out of 330 million people - Asceplias - who are prepared to meet God - the rest are open season for a plague like this and I would like to see them have some time to repent - and not see it all come down on them at once. I feel mercy for those who are not saved.

Did you apologise yet to the military person here you insulted? If not you should do so immediately - it would be good for you to apologise and not entangle the person in an offense. Offenses may come but woe unto the person who creates them! Better to apologise and then afterwards you can let the LORD know you have made things right. You'll feel better and so will the person you offended. Jesus loves you. Be thankful for this.
I'm not a turn the other cheek kind of dude. That POS is a raging feral chimp infected with the pus of bigotry and racism. Besides the lord knows what I am about. He is on my side if he exists.

Your choice.

It is really simple.

I'm not a turn the other cheek kind of dude. That POS is a raging feral chimp infected with the pus of bigotry and racism. Besides the lord knows what I am about. He is on my side if he exists.

Alright. So he offended you. Do you think by offending him you are doing yourself any good? Or him? Why not forgive him. Surely you do believe the LORD and I do not doubt that as you have the details of what happened - if you feel the LORD would find you right - you may be right about it - but were you right to retaliate? No because the LORD Says vengeance is His. Not yours. You are to turn the other cheek - you don't have to be a door mat - you do not have to hang out with the guy - but you do need to forgive him, Asceplias.

Of course the LORD loves you and He is more for you than you are even for yourself! Of course this is true. Still I wish you could at least say to the LORD tonight before you go to sleep - you know Lord - I do not feel I can forgive this person but I am willing for you to forgive him through me. Please do it. I want to be in heaven with you when I die. I believe you died on the cross for my sins that you shed your blood for me and that you rose on the 3rd day and are seated next to the Father in heaven - that you did this so that I would be forgiven if I would believe upon your name and live for you and I'm asking you to please help me. I want my salvation secured tonight and I need to know you are for me. I am for you. I receive you as my Savior. Amen. If you will do that ? You'll feel brand new in the morning. I'm sure of it. Good night Asceplias. Sleep well.

I haven't seen the news but the last time I checked I didn't note anyone acting "hysterical", Ravi. Actually to me? It seems it is the greatest opportunity ever to preach the Gospel and see the world come to saving faith in Jesus Christ. Afterall, what is impossible for man is possible with God. All things are possible when you call upon the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus there is deliverance, In the name of Jesus there is healing, in the name of Jesus there is perfect peace. In his name alone. Those who wish to have that peace need only repent of their sins and cry out to the LORD. To me? This is a time of people being ready to turn to Him for help. The Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe. Jesus is the answer for any fear man has. He is the only answer. I have no fear of Ebola. None. You see? Very easy. Trust Jesus.

I am very concerned for the people in the US as a whole because if they are living a worldly life - (christian or non christian ) living in sin, etc they are open season for this sort of satanic attack. Ebola is from the pit of hell. Look at the symptoms - it is utterly satanic.
God ain't gonna stop you from contracting ebola and dying a slow horrible death.

Are you telling me that God is not able to protect His Own People who call upon Him to do so? Ha! Ha! You must be kidding me!!!! Of course God can protect His Own Children! Do not be so silly! Seriously. The Word of God is true. Look up Psalm 91. It is for anyone who is willing to repent of their sins and live holy unto the LORD. I'll have to do a thread on Psalm 91 today. You obviously have not a clue of what 1 Peter 2:24 says nor what Psalm 91 says! Look it up!
Protect us from death? Really?

Those pumkins you are celebrating for Halloween are satanic - Halloween is one of the most high holy days to Satan when Satanic rituals are going on - people are being kidnapped between middle of October up to 31st to be sacrificed to Satan - read Johanna Michaelson's book - Beautiful Side of Evil - or Rebecca Browns' book - Prepare for War or Set the Captives free and get educated. No God fearing human being on earth should have any part of Halloween - or May Day - April 30th / May 1st or December 21st - another high holy day to Satan - none of these days should be acknowledged by God fearing people - these are things to pray against - not join in and celebrate!

Churches should not be opting for a "harvest festival" on Oct 31st they should be having all night prayer vigils against the satanists out there celebrating the satanic holiday - it is time - high time that people woke up, R.D. No, God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. If you are foolish enough to celebrate a high holy day to Satan - the enemy of God by your pumpkin avatar you should not expect God to answer when you call upon him to save you from death. Nor should you expect to see him afterwards. All who lift up Satan and his holidays won't be entering the kingdom of heaven and ignorance is no excuse!!!

Wake up! Repent and call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST to forgive you of your sins - pray Romans 10:9,10 and ask the LORD to be your Lord and Savior - to save your entire family - read the new testament and put down the remote control to godless television. Be holy says the LORD. Come out from among them and be ye separated - says the LORD. Come out of sin completely read Psalm 91 and claim it over your house. If you have halloween objects - any satanic objects in your house - get it off your property and burn it - anoint your home with oil and pray over it ever opening over the tops and sides a dot of oil will do - every window - every door - every opening your even over your fireplace - your vent over stove any opening or window in your house.

Plead the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST - AFTER BEING SAVED YOU HAVE LUKE 10:19 AUTHORITY - YOU BIND SATAN AND COMMAND HIM TO GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE HIS EVIL SPIRITS OUT OF THERE AND OFF YOUR PROPERTY - YOU ANOINT YOUR HOUSE AND PRAY OVER EVERY ROOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS - ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE - THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY AND BURN IT - GOD IS FAITHFUL. OBEY GOD AND YOU'LL HAVE PSALM 91 BLESSING OVER YOUR LIFE. THAT IS A FACT.

I have been looking for your explanation about why Florida didn't burn. And can't you just bind the demon Ebola and have it work? Didn't you do that for someone on here?

Florida will burn in a single day just as Sodom and Gomorrah did - that was a prophecy the LORD gave Dumitru Duduman about the USA coming under judgment back in the 80's. God does not fulfill his word on judgment for many years usually because he is giving people time to repent.

You were given the video why didn't you watch it? Do not be mocking the Servants of God, Winterborn. You do not want to provoke the LORD to wrath. Ask your pal instead about that one and forget about binding the Ebola demon. Instead repent and plead with God for mercy for what you've been into.

Are you nuts that are melting down over ebola serious or is just politics for you?

I can't believe the level of hysteria out there. This is the US for God's sake. Quit acting like hysterical school children.
If Bush was president it would be worse,.....then again, that guy Thomas Duncan probably wouldn't have made it to Dallas and we wouldn't have a political-correct response to the outbreak.
Bush stopped flights from Africa?

No. Bush would have stopped flights from the impacted nations on the continent of Africa - (Nigeria, Liberia.......)

I haven't seen the news but the last time I checked I didn't note anyone acting "hysterical", Ravi. Actually to me? It seems it is the greatest opportunity ever to preach the Gospel and see the world come to saving faith in Jesus Christ. Afterall, what is impossible for man is possible with God. All things are possible when you call upon the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus there is deliverance, In the name of Jesus there is healing, in the name of Jesus there is perfect peace. In his name alone. Those who wish to have that peace need only repent of their sins and cry out to the LORD. To me? This is a time of people being ready to turn to Him for help. The Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe. Jesus is the answer for any fear man has. He is the only answer. I have no fear of Ebola. None. You see? Very easy. Trust Jesus.

I am very concerned for the people in the US as a whole because if they are living a worldly life - (christian or non christian ) living in sin, etc they are open season for this sort of satanic attack. Ebola is from the pit of hell. Look at the symptoms - it is utterly satanic.
God ain't gonna stop you from contracting ebola and dying a slow horrible death.

Are you telling me that God is not able to protect His Own People who call upon Him to do so? Ha! Ha! You must be kidding me!!!! Of course God can protect His Own Children! Do not be so silly! Seriously. The Word of God is true. Look up Psalm 91. It is for anyone who is willing to repent of their sins and live holy unto the LORD. I'll have to do a thread on Psalm 91 today. You obviously have not a clue of what 1 Peter 2:24 says nor what Psalm 91 says! Look it up!

Those pumkins you are celebrating for Halloween are satanic - Halloween is one of the most high holy days to Satan when Satanic rituals are going on - people are being kidnapped between middle of October up to 31st to be sacrificed to Satan - read Johanna Michaelson's book - Beautiful Side of Evil - or Rebecca Browns' book - Prepare for War or Set the Captives free and get educated. No God fearing human being on earth should have any part of Halloween - or May Day - April 30th / May 1st or December 21st - another high holy day to Satan - none of these days should be acknowledged by God fearing people - these are things to pray against - not join in and celebrate!

Churches should not be opting for a "harvest festival" on Oct 31st they should be having all night prayer vigils against the satanists out there celebrating the satanic holiday - it is time - high time that people woke up, R.D. No, God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. If you are foolish enough to celebrate a high holy day to Satan - the enemy of God by your pumpkin avatar you should not expect God to answer when you call upon him to save you from death. Nor should you expect to see him afterwards. All who lift up Satan and his holidays won't be entering the kingdom of heaven and ignorance is no excuse!!!

Wake up! Repent and call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST to forgive you of your sins - pray Romans 10:9,10 and ask the LORD to be your Lord and Savior - to save your entire family - read the new testament and put down the remote control to godless television. Be holy says the LORD. Come out from among them and be ye separated - says the LORD. Come out of sin completely read Psalm 91 and claim it over your house. If you have halloween objects - any satanic objects in your house - get it off your property and burn it - anoint your home with oil and pray over it ever opening over the tops and sides a dot of oil will do - every window - every door - every opening your even over your fireplace - your vent over stove any opening or window in your house.

Plead the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST - AFTER BEING SAVED YOU HAVE LUKE 10:19 AUTHORITY - YOU BIND SATAN AND COMMAND HIM TO GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE HIS EVIL SPIRITS OUT OF THERE AND OFF YOUR PROPERTY - YOU ANOINT YOUR HOUSE AND PRAY OVER EVERY ROOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS - ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE - THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY AND BURN IT - GOD IS FAITHFUL. OBEY GOD AND YOU'LL HAVE PSALM 91 BLESSING OVER YOUR LIFE. THAT IS A FACT.

I have been looking for your explanation about why Florida didn't burn. And can't you just bind the demon Ebola and have it work? Didn't you do that for someone on here?

Make sure and read this link. I do not want you telling the LORD you didn't know any better, Winterborn. Psalm 91 - God s Divine Protection Plan US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is really simple.

Alright. So he offended you. Do you think by offending him you are doing yourself any good? Or him? Why not forgive him. Surely you do believe the LORD and I do not doubt that as you have the details of what happened - if you feel the LORD would find you right - you may be right about it - but were you right to retaliate? No because the LORD Says vengeance is His. Not yours. You are to turn the other cheek - you don't have to be a door mat - you do not have to hang out with the guy - but you do need to forgive him, Asceplias.

Of course the LORD loves you and He is more for you than you are even for yourself! Of course this is true. Still I wish you could at least say to the LORD tonight before you go to sleep - you know Lord - I do not feel I can forgive this person but I am willing for you to forgive him through me. Please do it. I want to be in heaven with you when I die. I believe you died on the cross for my sins that you shed your blood for me and that you rose on the 3rd day and are seated next to the Father in heaven - that you did this so that I would be forgiven if I would believe upon your name and live for you and I'm asking you to please help me. I want my salvation secured tonight and I need to know you are for me. I am for you. I receive you as my Savior. Amen. If you will do that ? You'll feel brand new in the morning. I'm sure of it. Good night Asceplias. Sleep well.
I wouldnt say he offended me. He is repulsive. Like stepping in some dog crap. I never really thought that what I said may have offended him. Actually I dont care if it did or not. I tried the praying thing but god never spoke back to me. I took his silence to mean I was right in being repulsed by the feral chimp. Thats for the tip though. Good night.

Are you nuts that are melting down over ebola serious or is just politics for you?

I can't believe the level of hysteria out there. This is the US for God's sake. Quit acting like hysterical school children.

You'll have to provide a citation regarding said hysteria, otherwise you're just poking your finger at nothing at all.

How many people have now been exposed to ebola in the US?

How is it transmitted?

What did the Prez and other political fat cats say about the subject?

You don't keep up with the news. The man without the hazmat suit purposely didn't wear one because those wearing the hazmat suits can't see very well. His job was to make sure none of them handling the patient accidentally exposed themselves.

Now, about the quarantine. Do you want to put all these people in individual isolation at a facility? Hospital staff, people that interacted with hospital staff, people that interacted with Duncan, his family, etc.?

He was wearing NO PROTECTION. Don't you think he should have at least had a minimal suit on for his own protection? How hard can it be to function in the normal hospital surgical gown, mask and hat? It may not give hazmat suit protection but it still gives some protection. They clean the crap our of the ambulances and planes used for Ebola patients and yet let an unprotected man walk around near the patient?

Now about that quarantine. Yes. Clear a floor at one hospital and quarantine them. All hazmat suits used by staff should be the heavy duty self contained kind that can be cleaned. In 21 days we will know who's sick and who's not.

Of course it would have been better if this had been done from the start and a lot easier too because instead of dozens of potential victims you'd only have a few. Should lets say all those people on that plane with the infected nurse come down sick, then this has the potential of becoming an epidemic. Then none of us are safe. Better to inconvenience a few than to have people dropping dead in the streets. If you don't think that would happen think again. Mr. Duncan caught it from his neighbor who he tried to get help for only to be turned away by the Liberian hospitals because they were already full. The poor woman went back home and died. That's our future if we don't do something now.
If you quarantine a group of people together and only one of them is sick the rest could be infected. That isn't a good policy.

There is no hysteria. But there is a substantial amount of media hype. Almost as much as when OJ tried to get out of town in the backseat of that white Ford Bronco.
Have you read some of the posts on this thread?

Wake up! Repent and call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST to forgive you of your sins - pray Romans 10:9,10 and ask the LORD to be your Lord and Savior - to save your entire family - read the new testament and put down the remote control to godless television. Be holy says the LORD. Come out from among them and be ye separated - says the LORD. Come out of sin completely read Psalm 91 and claim it over your house. If you have halloween objects - any satanic objects in your house - get it off your property and burn it - anoint your home with oil and pray over it - every opening over the tops and sides a dot of oil will do - every window - every door - every opening - even over your fireplace - your vent over stove - any opening or window in your house - anoint it with a dab of oil - olive oil as God to bless the oil - He knows what you are going to do - He will honor that prayer - it will be a blessing over your house. If any ungodly person walks through your front door (you should not be permitting them into your house) you will have to anoint the doors with oil again after they leave. Seal your house and be vigilant in prayer.

Halloween is not satanic. The holiday comes from an old pagan holiday of Samhain (pronounced "sah-ween"). It marks the harvest and the end of summer. It is a day to honor the dead and remember your ancestors. The pagans do not believe in satan. He is a christian construct.

But then, the christians co-opted plenty of pagan holidays and renamed them as their own.
The Catholics did but I haven't. As for Halloween it is most certainly a high holy day of Satan and people who love the LORD should have nothing to do with it other than exposing it for what it is. Straight out of the pits of hell. Steer clear of it - don't pass out candy - don't answer the door and do not set out decorations such as pumpkins at your door - don't invite demons to your house. Read out of the Devils cauldron by ex satanist John Ramirez - he will tell you all about Halloween being the high holy day of Satan - he started preparing for it 2 or 3 weeks ahead of time - read his book and learn what it's really about. (if you don't know about it already)
John Ramirez Ministries

http://johnramirez.org/blog/2014/08/26/exposing-halloween-evangelist-john-ramirez/

if you can't believe an ex satanist turned Christian Pastor - who are you going to believe? I believe him but I've known about it for decades now......
So, if Satanists started having ceremonies on Christmas, does that mean Christmas turns into a satanic holiday?

If Bush was president it would be worse,.....then again, that guy Thomas Duncan probably wouldn't have made it to Dallas and we wouldn't have a political-correct response to the outbreak.
Bush stopped flights from Africa?

No. Bush would have stopped flights from the impacted nations on the continent of Africa - (Nigeria, Liberia.......)
Really? He didn't stop terrorists from coming to America and in fact he also didn't stop anyone coming from countries suffering from Ebola.

You'll have to provide a citation regarding said hysteria, otherwise you're just poking your finger at nothing at all.

How many people have now been exposed to ebola in the US?

How is it transmitted?

What did the Prez and other political fat cats say about the subject?

It's ravi, though...the whole game for her/it is "yeah but what if (insert ridiculous exaggeration here)"....

Forum List

Back