America Has A Problem: The Majority Of Homosexuals Are Spreading HIV On Purpose

I think every social worker, policy writer or politician and pregnant girl thinking about adopting their child out should watch the video about the Peter Troung story.

The Frank Lombard story fits in this category too. Duke University was pushing public policy to include gays adopting children. Duke scrubbed its website in less than twenty-four hours after the story broke about their professor and the poor little boy that they sodomized and allowed a how bunch of other sicko's to sodomize.

News agencies gagging 'gay' factor in boy's rape
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/102740/#8EccBLssZYTxfUuD.99

Just some more "propaganda" "rightwing trash" from those "wingnuts!" | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

HIV spread by faggots has caused more misery and death on this planet than the Confederate flag ever did, yet the rainbow flag hasn't been banned.

There is no doubt that society is at risk by these ungodly entities. We must stand up anf put an end to homosexuality in America and return to moral principles and values.

Praxis Mag: The Majority of Homosexuals Are Spreading HIV on Purpose, and It’s Being Covered-up

On purpose or not... allowing people to remain in public after contracting H.I.V. is a criminally negligent.

All those infected with the HIV, should be publicly identified as such, perhaps a "HIV INFECTED!" tattoo in the middle of their forehead or otherwise removed from any contact with the general public.

Sounds like a great idea.

adparody_anti_gayslogan.png

There is no doubt that society is at risk by these ungodly entities. We must stand up anf put an end to homosexuality in America and return to moral principles and values.

Praxis Mag: The Majority of Homosexuals Are Spreading HIV on Purpose, and It’s Being Covered-up

On purpose or not... allowing people to remain in public after contracting H.I.V. is a criminally negligent.

All those infected with the HIV, should be publicly identified as such, perhaps a "HIV INFECTED!" tattoo in the middle of their forehead or otherwise removed from any contact with the general public.
Look for the signs of liver decay. Its not a dead give away but an inkling to a good possibility there could be a chance that is what is going on.

Lesbians have almost no % of HIV/AIDS....we can talk some about how you heteros spread diseases...HIV and other STDs....Something should be done about you disease-ridden people.

Lesbians have almost no % of HIV/AIDS....we can talk some about how you heteros spread diseases...HIV and other STDs....Something should be done about you disease-ridden people.

shall I explain how the sickness is transmitted? Here is another clue-----
the sickness first became an issue when lots of homosexual men popped
up with it-------I think it was in the 1970s A very weird Immune deficiency syndrome------not congenital-----but acquired. There was a known congentical B
cell type BRUTONS DISEASE and a T cell type and a combined --T and B cell type SCID----------but the combined T cell and B cell type did not pop up as
an acquired sickness until-------like fairly recently and it seemed specifically in
homosexual men------the virus was described in 1981------I do remember looking
at the title ACQUIRED COMBINED IMMUNO DEFICIENCY DISEASE and said
to myself "WHAT DA HELL!!!!! that doesn't happen" ----1981 Lead article in
the New England Journal of Medicine

up with it-------I think it was in the 1970s A very weird Immune deficiency syndrome------not congenital-----but acquired. There was a known congentical B
cell type BRUTONS DISEASE and a T cell type and a combined --T and B cell type SCID----------but the combined T cell and B cell type did not pop up as
an acquired sickness until-------like fairly recently and it seemed specifically in

It originated in monkeys in africa, Simian Immunodeficiency Virus in west africa. Heterosexuals in africa were spreading it through the sex trade in major cities. It was brought to the US from there. Now it is being spread through IV drug use.

Out of 34 million people with HIV, only 1.4 are in the US. Vast majority are heterosexuals, not gays.

It's not like you are going to accidentally suck a dick. Fuck 'em. Homo is a risky way of life. It may not be a choice to be gay, but it IS a choice to put a cock up your ass.

It's not like you are going to accidentally suck a dick. Fuck 'em. Homo is a risky way of life. It may not be a choice to be gay, but it IS a choice to put a cock up your ass.

1/3 of monogamous gays have HIV in one or both partners.
Most HIV in the world is spread by heterosexuals not gays. Most of the initial spread of HIV was through sex club not among long term partners.

50% of those in the sex trade have HIV. It is not a gay disease. Gays united and made it a public issue so the medical community would find drugs to treat, prevent and cure the disease. Their activism made people take action. It is a global disease. It used to be death sentence, but now people are living decades with few or no symptoms. There is even a promise that there could be a cure soon.
HIV cure: From pipe dream to promising

How does that change what I said?

1/3 of monogamous gays have HIV in one or both partners.
Most HIV in the world is spread by heterosexuals not gays. Most of the initial spread of HIV was through sex club not among long term partners.

50% of those in the sex trade have HIV. It is not a gay disease. Gays united and made it a public issue so the medical community would find drugs to treat, prevent and cure the disease. Their activism made people take action. It is a global disease. It used to be death sentence, but now people are living decades with few or no symptoms. There is even a promise that there could be a cure soon.
HIV cure: From pipe dream to promising

You don't have to lecture me, you moron. I was just replying to the absurdity of the headline. Lighten up!

It originated in monkeys in africa, Simian Immunodeficiency Virus in west africa. Heterosexuals in africa were spreading it through the sex trade in major cities. It was brought to the US from there. Now it is being spread through IV drug use.

Out of 34 million people with HIV, only 1.4 are in the US. Vast majority are heterosexuals, not gays.

all true ------thanks Aris-----but at the very beginning of the epidemic is SEEMED to be an illness of homosexuals

Forum List

Back