🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America helped train Omar al Shishani ISIS military commander Whoopsies! Oh and he's a Chechen

It hurts. Will keep on trying but I don't want anyone who serves to pay the price for individuals like myself who wish desperately to bring cave people into the 21st century.
Have you ever considered that maybe......just maybe.......people in other countries really wish that western busybodies would just go away and leave them alone? ........ :cool:

We did this years ago. Some yes. Some no. :)

I have learned as I've gone and yet I ruled for ZahraKazemi
Zahra Kazemi

It would pay for about 6 months of welfare.

Is the welfare budget trillions a year ?

But let's go with the premiss . The welfare would be spent in,out own supermarkets and stores , rent to our landlords etc. that money Getsrecycled into our taxpaying economy as it helps Americans .

But screw that ! Let's just burn it all overseas!

Only a leftist traitor thinks defending America is a waste of money.

Defending from what ? Isis is no real threat to us . I have no problem helping , but what should we take th lead ?

Funny . Conservatives talk about the debt being our greatest threat . But they'd rather deal wh Isis instead .

ISIS is no threat to us?

You're obviously a moron. Tell Russia that ISIS is no threat to it.

Yes they are a threat to Russia . They border Isis territory .

What's that have to do with the USA ?

Exactly.

But let's go with the premiss . The welfare would be spent in,out own supermarkets and stores , rent to our landlords etc. that money Getsrecycled into our taxpaying economy as it helps Americans .

Defending from what ? Isis is no real threat to us . I have no problem helping , but what should we take th lead ?

Funny . Conservatives talk about the debt being our greatest threat . But they'd rather deal wh Isis instead .

ISIS is no threat to us?

Do you own a map?

Well when I get called a Putin cock sucker by a politically ignorant asshole it doesn't sit well with me. So instead of tomorrow I am going to put this out here tonight.

We trained the Chechen right hand man of Baghdadi. ISIS Military Commander was apparently a star pupil of ours.

I had always recognized him as a brilliant military leader. But not that we had trained him.

SPECIAL. FUCKING SPECIAL. ARE WE INSANE?

One of ISIS' top commanders was a 'star pupil' of US-special forces training in the country of Georgia

al-shishani-isis-chechen.jpg

Aside from ISIS' 'caliph' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Georgian ex-commando Omar al-Shishani might be the most recognizable and popular of the powerful militant group's leaders.

Sporting a recognizable red beard and happy to pose for photos, Shishani has acted as a very public face for some of ISIS' most notorious successes.

It was Shishani who posed with the stolen US Humvees that ISIS had seized from Mosul and brought back into Syria.

And it was Shishani who had led successful ISIS military campaigns throughout Syria as well as a blitz through western Iraq that put the group within 100 miles of Baghdad.

These military successes are not simply the result of any innate military capabilities. Instead, Shishani spent years conducting military campaigns against the Russians, first as a Chechen rebel and then as a soldier in the Georgian military.

During Shishani's four years in the military, from 2006 to 2010, his unit received some degree of training from American special forces units.

“He was a perfect soldier from his first days, and everyone knew he was a star,” an unnamed former comrade who is still active in the Georgian military told McClatchy DC. “We were well trained by American special forces units, and he was the star pupil.”

Omar al-Shishani ISIS commander and US - Business Insider
Our commander in chief has the morale of our military so low these type of things are bound to happen.

Embrace the suck

I find it fascinating that some drunk old whore from the great white north cares what is happening in Syria.

ISIS is no threat to us?

I hope you find out the hard way when they acquire nuclear weapons.

Furthermore, Russia does not border ISIS territory. however the families of 224 dead Russians understand what the threat is.

ISIS is no threat to us?

Do you own a map?

Yes I do . Russia borders all kinds of "Stanz" and has a large Muslim population in that area . Isis and sympathizers are all kinds of problems for Russia .

ISIS is no threat to us?

I hope you find out the hard way when they acquire nuclear weapons.

Furthermore, Russia does not border ISIS territory. however the families of 224 dead Russians understand what the threat is.

You watch to many James Bond movies .

Like I said . I want to help. But why should we be on the front line ? All those Mid East countries are the ones who are in real danger .

ISIS is no threat to us?

Do you own a map?

Yes I do . Russia borders all kinds of "Stanz" and has a large Muslim population in that area . Isis and sympathizers are all kinds of problems for Russia .

We were specifically discussing ISIS, not anywhere that has a border to Russia. I am sorry that the language eludes you.

ISIS is no threat to us?

Do you own a map?

Yes I do . Russia borders all kinds of "Stanz" and has a large Muslim population in that area . Isis and sympathizers are all kinds of problems for RuM

ISIS is no threat to us?

Do you own a map?

Yet, you and your ilk want to import millions of these Muzzie savages into this country.

ISIS is no threat to us?

Do you own a map?

We were specifically discussing ISIS, not anywhere that has a border to Russia. I am sorry that the language eludes you.

Isis is a bigger threat to Russia or the US?

I find it fascinating that some drunk old whore from the great white north cares what is happening in Syria.

I have to admit I don't understand why you put me this way NYC. Actually I'm sort of shocked. I never thought you an enemy. Good debator. And you call me an old drunk whore?

Whoa geeze whoa geeze.

ISIS is no threat to us?

Do you own a map?

With the Chechen Lord giving 15 or 15 thousands to behead everyone in Moscow.....

I'll run with Putin.

:lol:

I really had to go out with Raven and come back in here and look at your post to me. Drunk old whore from the great white north. Thank you NYC.

I have found only one sentence from one anonymous source claiming that the US trained a unit of the Georgian military that allegedly had a connection to a mercenary Chechen in the Georgian military and is now a leader in ISIS. All the allegations that the US military trained Omar al Shishani are rooted from one journalist alleging a comment made by an unknown source.

For those that don't know I started in the mid 90's trying to help Afghani women fight back against the Taliban. It's been a long and losing fight but some winners along the road.

To win some....oh my....

But you have to keep going. One step forward ten steps back. I have many heroes in many fights. But this one was really special. This was one in Iran.

Zahra_Kazemi_before_arrest.jpg

Zahra was so special. We finally won in the end.

• Evidence of a very brutal rape
  • A skull fracture, two broken fingers, missing fingernails, a crushed big toe and a broken nose.
  • Severe abdominal bruising, swelling behind the head and a bruised shoulder.
  • Deep scratches on the neck and evidence of flogging on the legs

Zahra Kazemi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have found only one sentence from one anonymous source claiming that the US trained a unit of the Georgian military that allegedly had a connection to a mercenary Chechen in the Georgian military and is now a leader in ISIS. All the allegations that the US military trained Omar al Shishani are rooted from one journalist alleging a comment made by an unknown source.
ISIS is no threat to us?

Do you own a map?

With the declaration of the Chechen jihadists backing ISIS Russia has a problem unless they take them out.

Another mess we shouldn't have meddled in. Most of today's most brutal Islamic Terrorist groups have connections with our CIA. I'm shocked so few Americans realize that. ISIS for instance, is an American/Saudi/British Intelligence creation. It was created to kill Assad in Syria.

More Americans just need to get more informed about what their Government is doing around the world. Right now, most are completely oblivious.

GIve your link and I will work it back. I gave you all mine.

Forum List

Back