🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America helped train Omar al Shishani ISIS military commander Whoopsies! Oh and he's a Chechen

Seriously. If Putin wants it he can have it. And how about we stop training ANYBODY over there too! It always comes back to bite us in the ass!

People never stop to think what a money pit the Mid East is for us . Imagine if we spent all that money over here?

Imagine if we spent the money on renewable energy, battery/power storage....

The Middle East wars are the largest subsidy to the Oil Business that has ever existed. What if people had to pay for these wars by a special tax on gas? What if they had to pay for the true cost of oil.

We haven'f gotten any oil from any mid east wars. Stop parroting left wing propiganda. And stop saying we, you're not an american, dumb fuck.

So no American companies are working in the Oil Business in ME.

Oil is a world traded commodity, so while oil doesn't go direct to america it controls the price of oil worldwide...

That was a very naive post...

And being not American, that is only used when you lost your point... I still employ people in the US...

Hey stupid. Just because American oil companies use Middle Eastern oil it doesn't mean America goes to war for oil...as a matter of fact when we go to war in the ME oil prices always go up, and then after the war we leave without control of the oil, so we don't control the price. As far as you not being an american - yes you should never refer to your lself as american because your not and you should butt the fuck out of our buisness.

Well I don't see the US army in Sudan or Angola... Guess why? No Oil...

People never stop to think what a money pit the Mid East is for us . Imagine if we spent all that money over here?

Imagine if we spent the money on renewable energy, battery/power storage....

The Middle East wars are the largest subsidy to the Oil Business that has ever existed. What if people had to pay for these wars by a special tax on gas? What if they had to pay for the true cost of oil.

We haven'f gotten any oil from any mid east wars. Stop parroting left wing propiganda. And stop saying we, you're not an american, dumb fuck.

So no American companies are working in the Oil Business in ME.

Oil is a world traded commodity, so while oil doesn't go direct to america it controls the price of oil worldwide...

That was a very naive post...

And being not American, that is only used when you lost your point... I still employ people in the US...

Hey stupid. Just because American oil companies use Middle Eastern oil it doesn't mean America goes to war for oil...as a matter of fact when we go to war in the ME oil prices always go up, and then after the war we leave without control of the oil, so we don't control the price. As far as you not being an american - yes you should never refer to your lself as american because your not and you should butt the fuck out of our buisness.

Well I don't see the US army in Sudan or Angola... Guess why? No Oil...

There's a lot of fucked up places where we don't involve ourselves in...so what? If we're so intent on keep oil prices down why did we put sanctions on Iran? Yes we do business in ME and there are American interests there, however to suggest we go to war to control the price of oil is moronic and laughable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back