America, I Apologize For the South’s Hypocrisy

Second hand hearsay, decades after the fact.
collaborating evidence lets put that guy and Roy Moore under oath...LOL...there are m,ore witnesses that she spoke of this encounter coming up...Roy Moore will not deny under oath LOL

Are you claiming there is collaborating evidence or claiming that putting them under oath would FIND collaborating evidence?

Either way, no. YOu've got jack shit.
Benghazi

If you think this incident of Pedophilia is going away you have another thing coming :lmao:
State Department condemns child marriage as Republicans defend child molestation

That's what, just another posting based on the same hearsay?

Is that supposed to impress me?

Do you have sexual relations with underage girls?
not generally

uh. Cut.
Um. that's not the answer we were looking for.
Can we try one again?
Okay take two.

not generally

uh. Cut.
Can we try one again?
Okay take two.
Are you the interviewer or the interviewee in this scenario?
The cops asked me Do you smoke weed... I said Generally not ....woooo hooo
Roy Moore on
whether he dated
teenage girls: "Not
generally, no"

figure of speech

Q: Do you murder children?
A: Not Generally, no.

Theres a word for it, you find it.
don't give up.

not generally

uh. Cut.
Can we try one again?
Okay take two.
Are you the interviewer or the interviewee in this scenario?
The cops asked me Do you smoke weed... I said Generally not ....woooo hooo
Roy Moore on
whether he dated
teenage girls: "Not
generally, no"

You do realize that some teen age girls are legally adults and completely capable of giving consent, even to icky republicans that you hate?

Want to compare them with Hollywood? And I did not know Wisconsin and Michigan were way down south in Dixie.

hey, moron....Did you know that Trump won WI by less than 22K voters and MI by about 10K voters???.............Basically, the population of some godforsaken township.
(The 3rd party Stein got more votes than the above differences.)

Want to compare them with Hollywood? And I did not know Wisconsin and Michigan were way down south in Dixie.

hey, moron....Did you know that Trump won WI by less than 22K voters and MI by about 10K voters???.............Basically, the population of some godforsaken township.
(The 3rd party Stein got more votes than the above differences.)
Then who do you blame?

Stein, for stealing the votes?

Or Hillary for not making a good enough speech to sway those voters.

(or do you blame Hillary, for being too politically stupid to not realize she needed more votes in those areas)

Then who do you blame?

Stein, for stealing the votes?

Or Hillary for not making a good enough speech to sway those voters.

(or do you blame Hillary, for being too politically stupid to not realize she needed more votes in those areas)

Of course I BLAME Hillary........and I did not like her very much.

As a native Southerner, I'd like to apologize to the rest of the country. My region repeatedly claims that we place God above all else, but our actions tell a different story, especially when we mix religion, politics and the mistreatment of women and girls. We have politicians who feel no compunction, even, misusing the story of a sacred virgin birth to ignore child molestation.

Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter," Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler told the Washington Examiner Thursday, in an attempt to defend Roy Moore, a candidate for the US Senate from Alabama, after a damning story about Moore's alleged past was published by the Washington Post. "They became parents of Jesus," Zeigler added.
Such assertions of support are likely why a man like Moore felt comfortable enough to fund-raise just hours later — while boldly proclaiming the name of God.

That’s right . A man in a high-profile political race representing the supposed "family values" party, after being named in an eye-popping report alleging that when he was a 32-year-old man he tried to have a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl, not only did not drop out of the race or hide in shame, he doubled down. Moore denied the allegations and evoked the term "spiritual warfare," which is well known in Southern Christian churches, black and white, to elicit as much sympathy from the faithful as possible.

There’s nothing like red state hypocrisy!

America, I apologize for the South's hypocrisy — CNN

If all it takes to get an opponent to drop out of a race is an accusation...

The more we find out about the core of liberalism (Democrats, media, DNC, Hollywood) the more guys like "Reasonable" imagine in order to project.

The GOP likes people that have sexual relationships with children. Consider their adoration of Ted Nugent.

I’ve got no inhibitions
So keep your keys out of your ignition
I steal a car like I got the curse
I can’t resist the old lady’s purse

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won’t you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I’ve got to have you in a matter of time

Well I don’t care if you’re just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you’re probably clean
There’s one lil’ thing I got to do to you

I know I’ve got to have you in a matter of time

So tell your mama that I’m back in town
She likes us boys when it’s time to get down
She’s got this craving for the underage
I just might be your mama’s brand new rage

I know I got to have you in a matter of time

Honey you you you look so nice
She’s young she’s tender
Won’t you please surrender
She’s so fine she’s mine
All the time, all mine mine
It’s all right baby
It’s quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Don’t put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I’ll share her with you

And if you don’t believe this is his song, here he is singing it:

TED NUGENT - Jailbait

The South elected Trump

Shows what they think of moral values

Or wanting to LIVE.

crybaby-trump400.gif

The more we find out about the core of liberalism (Democrats, media, DNC, Hollywood) the more guys like "Reasonable" imagine in order to project.

I really think it's all talking points and part of the hit job. Accuse close enough to the election so the target can't defend and use absolutist language. Don't leave any room for the possibility of innocence.

Here's what will happen. Win or lose, after the election we'll hear no more about it. The woman will fade back into the background, her usefulness to the smear machine over.

Forum List

Back