America in Crisis and Joe’s Asleep at the Wheel

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
No plan to address anything beyond a few token measures and a plethora of denial.

Inflation
Jobs
ChiCom Flu
Iran getting nukes
Skyrocketing crime
Infected illegals flooding thru the border
Skyrocketing deficit

No plan to address anything beyond a few token measures and a plethora of denial.

Inflation
Jobs
ChiCom Flu
Iran getting nukes
Skyrocketing crime
Skyrocketing deficit

If the Democrats on this board are any indication, the entire Democratic constituency is asleep at the wheel. They don’t have a clue what is going on nor do they care as long as they get some more free stuff at someone else’s expense.

America in crisis IS the plan. The sooner that people figure out that this was the actual globalist agenda, here, the better.

The United States is like a private company experiencing a hostile takeover. There are those of us who wish to continue doing business on our own and those who are only interested in breaking it down and selling off the component parts for their own profit.

Inflation

Global issue due to lack of supply during the heights of the pandemic (pre-vaccine).

Unemployment has rocketed downward.

ChiCom Flu

Vaccinations, boosters, wearing masks. Biden can't do that for you except to help make them widely available which he has.

Iran getting nukes

This is a joke, right? What do you propose he do? TFG already let them off the hook.

Skyrocketing crime

This is a valid issue, finally. I'm not sure if we are seeing a longterm trend or if this trails downward as our #1 fastest growing economy in the world continues to grow or not.

We don't have floods of infected "illegals".

Skyrocketing deficit

Another joke, right? Why do guys only care about deficits when a Democrat is in office?

His approval is almost as low as TFG's was. However in recent weeks there have been signs of it steadying and even going up a little. I don't know where he'll be in a year and I'm not going to make any predictions.

Global issue due to lack of supply during the heights of the pandemic (pre-vaccine).

Vaccinations, boosters, wearing masks. Biden can't do that for you except to help make them widely available which he has.

This is a joke, right? What do you propose he do? TFG already let them off the hook.

This is a valid issue, finally. I'm not sure if we are seeing a longterm trend or if this trails downward as our #1 fastest growing economy in the world continues to grow or not.

Another joke, right? Why do guys only care about deficits when a Democrat is in the office?

His approval is almost as low as TFG's was. However in recent weeks there have been signs of it steadying and even going up a little. I don't know where he'll be in a year and I'm not going to make any predictions.
and happyjoy is still utterly uneducated, mindlessly partisan and completely incapable of thinking on his own.

Don't forget that.

America in crisis IS the plan. The sooner that people figure out that this was the actual globalist agenda, here, the better.

The United States is like a private company experiencing a hostile takeover. There are those of us who wish to continue doing business on our own and those who are only interested in breaking it down and selling off the component parts for their own profit.

I agree that is the plan of those in charge, but the Democrats that vote for them can’t see it and likely never will. They are sheltered from it by the MSM, which is how the vast majority of them get their news, if at all. I am not sure what the answer is other than for them, along with the rest of us, to hit rock bottom, but it will likely be too late to recover by then.

Another joke, right? Why do guys only care about deficits when a Democrat is in office?

Like I said, a plethora of denial.

I agree that is the plan of those in charge, but the Democrats that vote for them can’t see it and likely never will. They are sheltered from it by the MSM, which is how the vast majority of them get their news, if at all. I am not sure what the answer is other than for them, along with the rest of us, to hit rock bottom, but it will likely be too late to recover by then.
Yep.

Just look at the utter mindlessness of the rank and file lemmings in this forum. They believe burning down people's property is "mostly peaceful" and those with a penis and testicles are "women".

I think there is really no end to the number of things they can be trained to believe.

Like I said, a plethora of denial.

Unemployment down, wages up, stock market up, vaccines and boosters doing their job, people able to meet in person, I can finally get back to some rather expensive hobbies such as traveling and building out my Jeep without worrying if I have a job tomorrow. Life isn't perfect but it's getting better day by day.

Unemployment down, wages up, stock market up, vaccines and boosters doing their job, people able to meet in person, I can finally get back to some rather expensive hobbies such as traveling and building out my Jeep without worrying if I have a job tomorrow. Life isn't perfect but it's getting better day by day.
Yeah, that’s why Brandon’s approval has dropped 30 points in 10 months. Life is going good.
Like I said, the Left are out of touch.

Yeah, that’s why Brandon’s approval has dropped 30 points in 10 months. Life is going good.
Like I said, the Left are out of touch.

It's kind of steadied, I don't know what that means in the future but I do know that his approval rating is higher than TFG's at the same time during his presidency yet lower than Obama. So, what does that mean for the future? Hell if I know and you don't either.

bto.png

Forum List

Back