America is doomed

Doubletap

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2012
The Obama health care law is, in actuality, the ultimate tool to strip the last vestige of privacy and constitutional rights from individuals in this country. Health care will be worse not better, the individuals "practicing" health care will be less competent and more cynical than ever before. Of course, this situation will have to be "fixed" too, with more rules and regulations and more bureaucrats unqualified to practice medicine but "in charge" of all who will. Except now it will be "cheaters" causing the problems, more oversight will be necessary, more intrusion less freedom. I understand they won't send you a bill, just debit your account directly because they have access by law to all your records and accounts. "We have to pass it so we can see what's in it"... Get a rope...

The Obama health care law is, in actuality, the ultimate tool to strip the last vestige of privacy and constitutional rights from individuals in this country. Health care will be worse not better, the individuals "practicing" health care will be less competent and more cynical than ever before. Of course, this situation will have to be "fixed" too, with more rules and regulations and more bureaucrats unqualified to practice medicine but "in charge" of all who will. Except now it will be "cheaters" causing the problems, more oversight will be necessary, more intrusion less freedom. I understand they won't send you a bill, just debit your account directly because they have access by law to all your records and accounts. "We have to pass it so we can see what's in it"... Get a rope...

drama-queen.gif

drama-queen.gif

Unfortunately, what he said is true. I doubt that registers for your once daily neuron synapse

Yup.. swallow this America

President Obama lied to us -- he told America some real whoppers about ObamaCare | Fox News

When this nation was a mere INFANT we fought, and won, bigger battles against bigger taxes than this.

I won't hear of a defeatist attitude from a self-proclaimed Patriot any more than I will tolerate my President telling the world that we "may default".

Obama'/Democrats dedication to running up the nation debt is epic and to think Obamacare hasn't even been funded yet..

"Doomed" is the word

America is doomed

Nonsense.

The best America is yet to come.

But America does face some daunting challenges, such as the ignorance, hate, and stupidity of conservatives – the government shutdown and pending default is proof of that.
This catastrophe rest soley on it's orchestrator; a horrible experiment gone wrong. This man was voted in because he is black, and well spoken - though completely inept, and totally full of shit, an ideologue; as far from a leader as you can get!
The hate for America is his, as is the shutdown. He cators to the low information voter, and the bleeding heart whites. We will be doomed if this fudamental change is allowed; the destruction of our Republic! :evil:

I didn't know that Chicken Little had a USMB account. ;)

no, the USA isn't doomed.

I didn't know that Chicken Little had a USMB account. ;)

no, the USA isn't doomed.

Perhaps you're mentally handicapped and simply can't understand. The doom of the Democrat entitlement policies and legislation is logically inevitable.

President Obama lied to us -- he told America some real whoppers about ObamaCare | Fox News

I went through this link on Facebook and there is not one thing about Obama lying to us and the huge amount of responses. It seems this happens a lot with Fox News while following up with the truth.

America is not doomed yet, not as long as there are patriots willing to put their all into this fight against communism and basically that is all Obozo is, his mother married a commie, she shacked up with another commie and screwed another which resulted in the commie in the WH

I went through this link on Facebook and there is not one thing about Obama lying to us and the huge amount of responses. It seems this happens a lot with Fox News while following up with the truth.

:lol:...that's just silly...:eusa_shhh:

It's a good thing you idiots were not around during the War of 1812, the Civil War, bunch of pussies.

America is doomed

Nonsense.

But America does face some daunting challenges, such as the ignorance, hate, and stupidity of conservatives – the government shutdown and pending default is proof of that.

Nonsense?
Refute the facts I stated. tic toc tic toc........
BTW Why would u give away your irrefutable right to your own life? Do u value it so lowly?
Think about it.

America is doomed

Nonsense.

it's obvious that America is swirling down the toilet bowl. All one has to do to see the signs is read about the final decades of the Roman empire.

Bread and circuses. Bread and circuses.

When this nation was a mere INFANT we fought, and won, bigger battles against bigger taxes than this.

I won't hear of a defeatist attitude from a self-proclaimed Patriot any more than I will tolerate my President telling the world that we "may default".

Obamacare: Surrendering the control of 1/6 of the American economy to the Federal government is a big deal, a very big deal. The Founders would puke if they could.
U should be filling the bowl yourself.

America is doomed

Nonsense.

This is a perfect opportunity for communism in the states....
That is what drives the current ASSHOLE in CHIEF! Obama is a goddamned Marxist Asshole! Fuck Obama and all his playmates!

Forum List

Back