America is not putting up with racial nonsense from the haters

This was an evil act, thats it. No proof the man was mad or disliked anyone but the victim

Obama Is Suddenly Much More Popular

Washington Post
: “Looking at quarterly averages of Obama’s approval, you can see how stark the improvement has been by party. Democrats have slowly looked at Obama more favorably since the beginning of 2015, but independents have begun to look at Obama much more favorably. After a sharp slide following his reelection, independents turned their opinions of Obama around at the beginning of 2014. Over the past year, that’s escalated. And since ratings from Democrats and Republicans are more stable, that shift by independents moves the needle a lot.”

why isn't it a hate crime when a white kills a white...82 percent of whites killed by other whites ...stop that hate...

trump-murdoch-bitch.jpg

"Little did you know when they brought you here, who'd you be looking at..." the judge said

The good judge sounds a tad racist.
its all how you want to interpret that.....i think he was telling the guy that its kind of ironic that you would be appearing before a black judge....

I interpret it as "I'm your worse nightmare". The judge shouldn't bring his race into it at all and he set himself up to fail by doing so
i find it funny....that jerk should not have done what he did....fuck him....

No he shouldn't have but the judge shouldn't have said that. My husband is an attorney and I showed it to him, his exact words were unprofessional and he set himself up for a challenge on any verdict
the many times i have served on jury duty the judge has said worse things to the accused.....no one was challenged....

"Little did you know when they brought you here, who'd you be looking at..." the judge said

The good judge sounds a tad racist.
its all how you want to interpret that.....i think he was telling the guy that its kind of ironic that you would be appearing before a black judge....

I interpret it as "I'm your worse nightmare". The judge shouldn't bring his race into it at all and he set himself up to fail by doing so

No he shouldn't have but the judge shouldn't have said that. My husband is an attorney and I showed it to him, his exact words were unprofessional and he set himself up for a challenge on any verdict
the many times i have served on jury duty the judge has said worse things to the accused.....no one was challenged....

You have your opinion and I have mine. Leave it at that

oh im sorry....isnt this what this place is all about?.....why are you here if you dont want to hear differing opinions?.. or do they have to agree with yours?...

I am not surprised that Dale Smith the beta male is worried about how a man's testicles look.

You are homosexual, aren't you?

Doubting that they have dropped yet is not the same thing as inquiring as to their appearance. Once again you prove that you are not very bright at all........ (snicker)
Sure it is. You are interested in men's nuts. Very telling.

You don't have any to speak of so the point is moot. (snick)
Then why are you interested? :) Calling aaronleland, Dale Smith is coming out. Give him a call.

I was insulting you and I stand by my contention that you are a ball less wonder.

oh im sorry....isnt this what this place is all about?.....why are you here if you dont want to hear differing opinions?.. or do they have to agree with yours?...

I listened to your "differing opinion" and disagreed with it, you seem to want to force your "differing opinion" it's just your opinion, not a fact and that's it. Deal with it

I am not surprised that Dale Smith the beta male is worried about how a man's testicles look.

You are homosexual, aren't you?

Doubting that they have dropped yet is not the same thing as inquiring as to their appearance. Once again you prove that you are not very bright at all........ (snicker)

Then why are you interested? :) Calling aaronleland, Dale Smith is coming out. Give him a call.
I was insulting you and I stand by my contention that you are a ball less wonder.
Your insults are meaningless, Dale Smith.

I listened to your "differing opinion" and disagreed with it, you seem to want to force your "differing opinion" it's just your opinion, not a fact and that's it. Deal with it
Your clown act will always remain a clownish. Your opinion will never be forced on America.

They put a smile on my face and others seem to enjoy me making sport of you. You are not liked all that much.

They put a smile on my face and others seem to enjoy me making sport of you. You are not liked all that much.
images
:)

Forum List

Back