America is Tired of the Rash of White Supremacy Trantrums and Violence

I have no problem with empowering ANY minority to fight for equal rights. Why don't you. You white Natiionalist/supremacists want to remain in charge & think you are superior. You can bite mt ass because that is NOT being Anerican. You can all fuck off & die.

I have a problem with the propaganda dividing the population. You seem to thrive on it.
I have a problem with Trump who spews hate & bigotry & I think your white Nationalists/Supremacists are total assholes that need to be deported.

He spews so much hate and bigotry, that your prime example is a lie.

Mmm, interesting.

yybz0.jpg

I find that those that support racism,. bigotry, & white supremacists are so inbred with their own thar they can't understand why what Trump says is wrong.

And your primary example of that, is a big old fat lie.

So, on some level, you know that everything you just said, is bullshit.

Deporting people here illegally, is not racist. Wanting manufacturing jobs back is not incest. You're a moron.

Jesus fucklmg Christ. You are blind, can't hear and dumber than shit.

He calls therm invaders. He said they are murders & rapists. He calls for sending black people back to Africa, He calls black people stupid. He calls African countries shitholes.

And he said some white supremacists are good people.

But hey. You keep claiming Trump is not a bigot & racist & you keep supporting his hate spewing rhetoric & you keep supporting thrse mass shooters that he incites.

I have a problem with the propaganda dividing the population. You seem to thrive on it.
I have a problem with Trump who spews hate & bigotry & I think your white Nationalists/Supremacists are total assholes that need to be deported.

He spews so much hate and bigotry, that your prime example is a lie.

Mmm, interesting.

yybz0.jpg

I find that those that support racism,. bigotry, & white supremacists are so inbred with their own thar they can't understand why what Trump says is wrong.

And your primary example of that, is a big old fat lie.

So, on some level, you know that everything you just said, is bullshit.

Deporting people here illegally, is not racist. Wanting manufacturing jobs back is not incest. You're a moron.

Jesus fucklmg Christ. You are blind, can't hear and dumber than shit.

He calls therm invaders. ...
But hey. You keep claiming Trump is not a bigot & racist & you keep supporting his hate spewing rhetoric & you keep supporting thrse mass shooters that he incites.

They are entering our nation in large numbers against our will, causing US great harm.

Using harsh language to describe the situation is completely called for, and is based, not on their race, but on their actions.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

They are entering our nation in large numbers against our will, causing US great harm.

Using harsh language to describe the situation is completely called for, and is based, not on their race, but on their actions.

Amen! He's a stupid one, at that. And fuckin' dishonest, too.

For instance when did Trump call for sending black people back to Africa?
I think everyone except for this lame bastard missed that one.

He called for one single particular black person, Ilhan Omar (member of the US Congress), to return to Somalia since she seems so dissatisfied with, and dismissive of the U.S. That's hardly the same as saying black people in general should all return to Africa.

But this a-hole doesn't seem to notice. Or care. Or even try to get things right. Race baiting asshole...you nailed it!

Amen! He's a stupid one, at that. And fuckin' dishonest, too.

For instance when did Trump call for sending black people back to Africa?
I think everyone except for this lame bastard missed that one.

He called for one single particular black person, Ilhan Omar (member of the US Congress), to return to Somalia since she seems so dissatisfied with, and dismissive of the U.S. That's hardly the same as saying black people in general should all return to Africa.

But this a-hole doesn't seem to notice. Or care. Or even try to get things right. Race baiting asshole...you nailed it!

And he won't provide one link in it's entirety to prove any of his rantings.

Ya know, if you stop lumping the white nationalists and white supremacists together, it might go a long way towards helping you understand them?
One want a white America & the other thinks whites are better.
Very good.

So, do you have a problem empowering the latino and black nationalists?

Apparently the MSM and corporate entertainment culture doesn't. Isn't that half of our problem? If the mainstream culture tells the population it is just fine to be Latino or black or gay or a woman, yet demonizes anything else, why are you surprised by the blow-back? Why do you sit there and INSIST that, "we cannot empower white nationalists," when it seems, the corporate establishment will only empower nationalists of every other sort.

giphy17.gif

It seems, the TRUE AMERICAN culture, normative cultural appropriation and integration has now become offensive, the old, melting pot paradigm has gone to the wayside, only balkanization will do for the new young radicals pushing critical theory.

If you don't see your hypocrisy or how you are tearing the cultural fabric of the nation apart, rather than seeking to mend wounds and old cleavages, then you, are part of the problem.

I have no problem with empowering ANY minority to fight for equal rights. Why don't you. You white Natiionalist/supremacists want to remain in charge & think you are superior. You can bite mt ass because that is NOT being Anerican. You can all fuck off & die.

Please quote, or show one example of this hate and bigotry. DO NOT post some news or opinion piece. I want the original from Trump himself. Give me a text or video of Trump.

Ya know, if you stop lumping the white nationalists and white supremacists together, it might go a long way towards helping you understand them?
One want a white America & the other thinks whites are better.
Very good.

So, do you have a problem empowering the latino and black nationalists?

Apparently the MSM and corporate entertainment culture doesn't. Isn't that half of our problem? If the mainstream culture tells the population it is just fine to be Latino or black or gay or a woman, yet demonizes anything else, why are you surprised by the blow-back? Why do you sit there and INSIST that, "we cannot empower white nationalists," when it seems, the corporate establishment will only empower nationalists of every other sort.

giphy17.gif

It seems, the TRUE AMERICAN culture, normative cultural appropriation and integration has now become offensive, the old, melting pot paradigm has gone to the wayside, only balkanization will do for the new young radicals pushing critical theory.

If you don't see your hypocrisy or how you are tearing the cultural fabric of the nation apart, rather than seeking to mend wounds and old cleavages, then you, are part of the problem.

Still waiting for you to cite examples of the hate and bigotry.

A fourth California man who belonged to a white supremacist group and was wanted in connection to violent attacks at political rallies turned himself in to the FBI Sunday.

Aaron Eason, 38, was charged in a federal criminal complaint last week for allegedly "engaging in activity promoting violence and civil disorder in furtherance of a white supreacist ideology," according to the Bureau. He is expected to make a court appearance Monday.

Three other alleged members of the Rise Above Movement were in federal custody by Friday. Robert Rundo, an alleged co-founder and leader of the group, was arrested last Sunday, Oct. 21, at Los Angeles International Airport, according to the FBI, while two other members were arrested Wednesday morning.

Rundo, 28, of Huntington Beach, appeared in federal court in downtown Los Angeles Wednesday morning and was ordered to remain jailed without bail. His attorney denied allegations that Rundo was leading RAM or that he was involved in a pattern of "escalating" violence.

Nice to see that we have to lock up these fools until we figure what is going on here.

Man Wanted in Connection to White Supremacist Rally Attacks Surrenders
67801694_10219557382703552_208349658097909760_n.jpg

Forum List

Back