America is Tired of the Rash of White Supremacy Trantrums and Violence

The turds of America nominated her. They will do as instructed.Hillary Clinton on Possible 2020 Run: ‘I’d Like to Be President
`
`
boy-cry-blankn.jpg

Funny shit after 8 years of Bbbbbbbut Booooosh!!!!

Perhaps people should ask HIllary to stop calling for more liberal violence....?!
Only a fucking asshole would think nit being civil means violence.

Furthermore, she was only saying that Democrats should debate you assfucks on your level.

The turds of America nominated her. They will do as instructed.Hillary Clinton on Possible 2020 Run: ‘I’d Like to Be President
`
`
boy-cry-blankn.jpg

Bush had a record. A record that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.

You can not run & hide from that.

There is list of bad decisions from Bush that caused this recession.

Obama brought us back

That orange POS you elected is driving us back to the brink of recession or worse.

When will you care mote about America than your pathetic party?

The hardcore Right's level of denial on this topic would be reaching comic proportions, if this were not such a serious issue.
So is the left's....and I'm speaking in general terms not just hard core left
It's become comical they are screaming about violence and civility from the right...while ignoring the elephant in the room.
I see you said "So is..."

I assume you agree with my point.

Never assume...never
It really is okay to give an inch now and then, at least to admit the obvious.

There was a time that was considered a good thing, normal behavior.

The hardcore Right's level of denial on this topic would be reaching comic proportions, if this were not such a serious issue.
So is the left's....and I'm speaking in general terms not just hard core left
It's become comical they are screaming about violence and civility from the right...while ignoring the elephant in the room.
I see you said "So is..."

I assume you agree with my point.

Never assume...never
It really is okay to give an inch now and then, at least to admit the obvious.

There was a time that was considered a good thing, normal behavior.

I'm past the point of caring...to be honest.

After Kavanaugh my tolerance level is gone. Fuck'em and their hypocrisy BS and lies

`
`
boy-cry-blankn.jpg

Bush had a record. A record that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.

You can not run & hide from that.

There is list of bad decisions from Bush that caused this recession.

Obama brought us back

That orange POS you elected is driving us back to the brink of recession or worse.

When will you care mote about America than your pathetic party?

Blah blah blah

So what is the context of those statements separated by 16 YEARS? What were the questions he was being asked?

Pardon me, but your libtard side is showing! You have a mild case of TDS in my opinion.

So what is the context of those statements separated by 16 YEARS? What were the questions he was being asked?

Pardon me, but your libtard side is showing! You have a mild case of TDS in my opinion.
There's the denial to which I referred.

I have bad news for you libtard! All you posted was quoted above. There was no "denial to which I referred", except in your overactive imagination.

You will also notice that I did not deny anything. I asked for the context.

Do we need remedial reading? That is probably what is causing your liberalism to slip out!

I have bad news for you libtard! All you posted was quoted above. There was no "denial to which I referred", except in your overactive imagination.

Do we need remedial reading? That is probably what is causing your liberalism to slip out!
Calm down, slugger. You didn't like my post. Too bad. Quit whining.

Assume much? I questioned your claim. You clutched at answering my questions. That speaks volumes about your hypocrisy.

Assume much? I questioned your claim. You clutched at answering my questions. That speaks volumes about your hypocrisy.
I made no claim, I just pointed out a fact. Direct quotes.

You didn't like it, and went drama queen on me.

Then you pretend that's hypocrisy, to deflect from Trump's blatant hypocrisy. And dishonesty.

Maybe switch to decaf.

I made no claim, I just pointed out a fact. Direct quotes.

You didn't like it, and went drama queen on me.

Then you pretend that's hypocrisy, to deflect from Trump's blatant hypocrisy. And dishonesty.

Maybe switch to decaf.

Liar. Everyone can see it, but your vision is clouded by TDS and the fact that I only questioned your tactics, not your facts.

Libtard!

Only a fucking asshole would think nit being civil means violence.
AFTER her campaign had been busted hiring thugs to beat / bloody Trump supporters
AFTER violent Democrat Politician rhetoric inspired an assassination plot against the GOP
AFTER R-Scalise was gunned down
AFTER the despicable display of attempting to 'Herman Cain' / destroy Kavanaugh
AFTER numerous physical attacks by Liberals on Conservatives, to include kids

Hillary declares in an interview that it is 'NOW' time for Liberals to end civility
- (Evidently she considered / considers all of THAT 'civil' behavior) - AND called for MORE violent intolerance. She adds that their 'reign of terror' will end when they take back power - NOT BEFORE.

Democrats immediately - all within 24hrs - respond by vandalizing GOP HQs (much like how they FIREBOMBED GOP HQs during the 2016 election), physically attacked a female GOP candidate who found a liberal vandalizing her HQ, and physically attacked a peaceful Pro-Life protestor.

Seeing / Realizing what her call to end civility and call for increased violence had resulted in, she made no effort / REFUSED to 1) Apologize and / or 2) Call for civility and an end to violence...even after key Democrats within her own party rebuked her call for this behavior.

AFTER ALL OF THE ABOVE the major Liberal Fake-News media did not challenge her on what she said, did not rebuke her for her part in the erosion of civility and escalation of violence, did not demand she retract her words, did not spend the next few days asking if she would eventually do so...as they are doing so with the President, despite the fact that he has already condemned White Supremacists, condemned the violence going on, called for us to come together, and publicly ordered all resources at his disposal be brought to bear against those who committed both the incompetent bomb threats as well as the Synagogue shooter. Even after these acts of violence Hillary's comments / challenge / actions have not been rebuked, have not been challenged, and she has not been asked to take back her threat of continued lack of civility and violence until the Democrats re-take power!

ONLY a easily emotionally manipulated, butt-hurt, hate-driven, felon Hillary-supporting Trump-Hater who STILL can not accept the outcome of the 2016 election and who can not drop his hate and loyalty to party over country would continue to lie, deny, justify, and attempt to protect the VILE, self-serving POS who called for the lack of civility, who called for the violence, and who refuses to take it back even now because she seeks to USE IT to manipulate people to vote for Democrats!

ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEMOCRATS IS THIS: It is approx a week until election day, and the argument for voting 'Democrat' the Democrats are making is based on PURE HATE, DEMONIZATION, FAKE NEWS, & CONTINUED VIOLENT RHETORIC.

They have NO ideas

They have NO polity changes that would make things better

They have NO qualities they are pushing which would make them better

They have ZERO issues they are discussing

They are making NO CASE for why THEY should be elected but instead are railing negatively about why the GOP shouldn't -- If you can't tell me why I should vote for YOU that tells me you have nothing to offer.

Hillary's declaration that there will continue to be a lack of civility and violent intolerance, harassment, and attacks until the DNC take back power equates to EXTORTION and THREATS against the American people … which, again, she is no stranger to as proven by her hiring thugs to beat up and bloody Americans who supported Trump at Trump rallies!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There is list of bad decisions from Bush that caused this recession. Obama brought us back
:wtf:

For 8 years Obama and the Democrats / snowflakes blamed Bush for everything that went wrong, every poor decision, ever failed result … and now in his 1st 2 years OUT of office Obama / Democrats / Snowflakes want to give Barry the credit for what the current President and GOP-led Congress accomplished.

:rolleyes:

A fourth California man who belonged to a white supremacist group and was wanted in connection to violent attacks at political rallies turned himself in to the FBI Sunday.

Aaron Eason, 38, was charged in a federal criminal complaint last week for allegedly "engaging in activity promoting violence and civil disorder in furtherance of a white supreacist ideology," according to the Bureau. He is expected to make a court appearance Monday.

Three other alleged members of the Rise Above Movement were in federal custody by Friday. Robert Rundo, an alleged co-founder and leader of the group, was arrested last Sunday, Oct. 21, at Los Angeles International Airport, according to the FBI, while two other members were arrested Wednesday morning.

Rundo, 28, of Huntington Beach, appeared in federal court in downtown Los Angeles Wednesday morning and was ordered to remain jailed without bail. His attorney denied allegations that Rundo was leading RAM or that he was involved in a pattern of "escalating" violence.

Nice to see that we have to lock up these fools until we figure what is going on here.

Man Wanted in Connection to White Supremacist Rally Attacks Surrenders

We cannot give trump four more years to empower white nationalist and white supremacist....the nation may not survive.....

A fourth California man who belonged to a white supremacist group and was wanted in connection to violent attacks at political rallies turned himself in to the FBI Sunday.

Aaron Eason, 38, was charged in a federal criminal complaint last week for allegedly "engaging in activity promoting violence and civil disorder in furtherance of a white supreacist ideology," according to the Bureau. He is expected to make a court appearance Monday.

Three other alleged members of the Rise Above Movement were in federal custody by Friday. Robert Rundo, an alleged co-founder and leader of the group, was arrested last Sunday, Oct. 21, at Los Angeles International Airport, according to the FBI, while two other members were arrested Wednesday morning.

Rundo, 28, of Huntington Beach, appeared in federal court in downtown Los Angeles Wednesday morning and was ordered to remain jailed without bail. His attorney denied allegations that Rundo was leading RAM or that he was involved in a pattern of "escalating" violence.

Nice to see that we have to lock up these fools until we figure what is going on here.

Man Wanted in Connection to White Supremacist Rally Attacks Surrenders

We cannot give trump four more years to empower white nationalist and white supremacist....the nation may not survive.....

Ya know, if you stop lumping the white nationalists and white supremacists together, it might go a long way towards helping you understand them?

I have news for you stipid ignortasnt Trumpettes.

There is a difference between calling for civil unrest through peaceful demonstration or working within the system for change & stand on a podium & spew hate & bigotry & violrnce

People are dead & you assfucks pretend Trump did nothing wrong.

first you give them access to ar-15s with 100 round magazines then you have that fat assed orange piece of shit rile thrm up with his red faced lies.

You people are pathetic excuses for Americans.,

Forum List

Back