America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Israel has the best weaponry in the world certainly among the best. In the Palestinians have nothing.
What does that tell you?... Israel could wipe the Palestinians off the globe but they don't... you know.... when a fly keeps bugging you and you wave your hand to chase it away...
And it keeps on coming until it bites you and you get pissed and swat it... but you don't kill it... so it comes back and bites you again real hard... what do you do then?... let it keep biting you?....

Use your head for something other than a hat rack, Franklin! Iran is the backer of Hamas. They fund 95% of spending by Hamas in Gaza. Iran has made no bones about their intentions towards the West and the US in particular. They see us as The Great Satan. We're next on their list of people to attack just as soon as they're done wiping out Israel. You think Hamas is going to respect your beliefs as a Christian? Again...you're a fucking moron!
Shut off the TV. Your head is full of mush.

Israel has the best weaponry in the world certainly among the best. the Palestinians have nothing.

Israel does not need American taxpayer dollars. We have so many homeless people in America. They need our help. And we should use our status in the world to affect positive change for the better between Israel and Palestine.
The Palestinians have rockets given to them by Iran. Tens of thousands of rockets that they rain down on Israel constantly. All the Palestinians need to do is agree to live in peace with Israel and Israel will live in peace with them. Gaza SHOULD have been one of the garden spots of the Middle East when that area was deeded to the Palestinians by the British! Instead they've turned it into a shit hole. That's on THEM...not on Israel!

Israel has the best weaponry in the world certainly among the best. the Palestinians have nothing.

Israel does not need American taxpayer dollars. We have so many homeless people in America. They need our help. And we should use our status in the world to affect positive change for the better between Israel and Palestine.
What would make people like you happy?... do you want the Jews to leave Israel?... where do you suggest they go?... or do you want them dead?...
Speak up and tell the world what you have in mind.... or is it too close to what Hitler dreamed of?....

Arab nationalist are much more popular in Palestine. People like Nasser of Egypt

The Palestinian people don’t care for the Iranian government. Power players in Israel Want you to believe that Iran is somehow admired in Palestine…. it’s not.

Hamas it’s only supported by a tiny fraction a Palestinians.
Your ignorance of the Middle East is staggering! Nasser of Egypt? He's been dead for 50 years! He managed to drag Egypt into two wars with Israel...both of which were humiliating defeats!

Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

View attachment 851542

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

If we went and slaughtered thousands in a surprise attack, in a country much stronger than us, I’d expect reprisal…And be pissed at the government we elected

For decades Israel has suffered Palestinian attack after attack. Palestine has launched three intifadas slaughtering Jews. Palestinians have strapped suicide vests on their children and detonated them on busses, restaurants and stores. It is way too late for bleating Palestinians to squeal for a cease fire. Israel needs to stamp them out to the last.

I just saw a new weapon that the IDF is using against the tunnels. Instead of going into the tunnels, when an opening is found a device is exploded that expands into a foam that hardens like a rock. The above ground area can be safely searched.

Won’t someone stand up for this girl?

No. Because she lays down with dogs. She can leave, if she is brave enough. But I have been amazed that palestinian doctors, who have supposedly sworn to do no harm, have supported the terror attacks.

So here you have the downtrodden, given ALL the benefits of the modern world, still calling for the eradication of the Jews.

And it tells me a lot that NO Arab country will let them on. None.

So, they get to find out what it means to fuck around like that.

For decades Israel has suffered Palestinian attack after attack. Palestine has launched three intifadas slaughtering Jews. Palestinians have strapped suicide vests on their children and detonated them on busses, restaurants and stores. It is way too late for bleating Palestinians to squeal for a cease fire. Israel needs to stamp them out to the last.

I just saw a new weapon that the IDF is using against the tunnels. Instead of going into the tunnels, when an opening is found a device is exploded that expands into a foam that hardens like a rock. The above ground area can be safely searched.

What they should do is what the US did to Fort Drum in the Philippines. Pumped hundreds of thousands of barrels of gasoline into the tunnel system and blew it to bits.

Not one US casualty.

Some people ask well what occurred before October 7 in the Holy land …take a look at this video…. For years bad people from Israel have been making the lives of Palestinian women and children a living hell. None of us in America would live like that we would stand up for ourselves …. We are a strong country. The strong in America stand up for those like women and children.

Imagine for a moment if we Americans had to live like Palestinians do. And so for that reason, we must stop selling weapons to Israel. We have got to stop giving billions of dollars to Israel. It is anti-American to do so.

May Jesus protect this Palestinian child. Jesus loves her. And may he protect her and all of the children of Gaza

View attachment 851542

May the angel Michael protect the Palestinian women and children from the beasts that are bombing them every day.

Why would a Christian angel protect Muslim children?

The IDF has killed 8000 Palestinians. And before October 7 they were bombarding Palestinian areas for no good reasons.

the United States should change its policy toward Israel.

The current policies of Israel are unacceptable and it’s been like that for years.. And the founding fathers would not agree with supporting Israel.

Where did you invent this bullshit from? Detail those attacks in Gaza if you can, which we all know you cannot.

We are doing just that. We are helping Israel to decimate Hamas and bring about change in Gaza.

What would make people like you happy?... do you want the Jews to leave Israel?... where do you suggest they go?... or do you want them dead?...
Speak up and tell the world what you have in mind.... or is it too close to what Hitler dreamed of?....
It’s important for you to realize this thing goes way back before October 7. And every conflict the death toll is a lopsided way more Palestinians are killed. There are those in Israel who want to wipe the Palestinians out. It’s only some semblance of international pressure that stops it from happening.

I’ve said countless times theres good and bad people on both sides. I’m at peace with my views there in line with Christian an American values.

Some folks on your side are acting anti-American, and anti-Christian with their treatment of Palestinians.

Any Jew in the world can immigrate to Israel. And they get paid to do it. Every Palestinian in the world has to have the right to return to Palestine. There’s one point. And one can’t come back and say that “will put the Jews in danger”, because that is a satanic view it suggests that Palestinians are somehow evil.

For centuries, Jews lived in peace in Christian and Muslim majority lands.

Arab nationalist are much more popular in Palestine. People like Nasser of Egypt

The Palestinian people don’t care for the Iranian government. Power players in Israel Want you to believe that Iran is somehow admired in Palestine…. it’s not.

Hamas it’s only supported by a tiny fraction a Palestinians.
I wish you would show me on a map this mythical Palestine you keep talking about. Iran is funding and supplying many of Israel's enemies. if they are supported by only a tiny fraction of Gazans, they should rise up and defeat Hamas with the help of the Israeli. We did the same thing with the help of the French in the Revolutionary War.

It’s important for you to realize this thing goes way back before October 7. And every conflict the death toll is a lopsided way more Palestinians are killed. There are those in Israel who want to wipe the Palestinians out. It’s only some semblance of international pressure that stops it from happening.

I’ve said countless times theres good and bad people on both sides. I’m at peace with my views there in line with Christian an American values.

Some folks on your side are acting anti-American, and anti-Christian with their treatment of Palestinians.

Any Jew in the world can immigrate to Israel. And they get paid to do it. Every Palestinian in the world has to have the right to return to Palestine. There’s one point. And one can’t come back and say that “will put the Jews in danger”, because that is a satanic view it suggests that Palestinians are somehow evil.

They want to wipe out people by warning them to evacuate northern Gaza? The want to wipe out people by warning them to evacuate before they target Hamas buildings BEFORE airstrikes!

What they should do is what the US did to Fort Drum in the Philippines. Pumped hundreds of thousands of barrels of gasoline into the tunnel system and blew it to bits.

Not one US casualty.
No one wants to waste gasoline on worthless terrorists.
I used to live in the Jewish area of Los Angeles. My landlord was Israeli. He was the only member of his family alive. Everyone else had been killed by Palestinians. In fighting, in suicide bombings on buses. His sister was killed in a grocery store bombing. His brother at a restaurant. Palestinians have always attacked ordinary people going about ordinary lives. Children going to school was always a good target. No wonder they picked a concert. Lots of young people there. Killing the young is a Palestinian specialty.

Now they want safety for women and children. They should get the same sympathy they showed to beheaded women and dismembered children.

No I'm sorry... nothing warrants the killing of innocent babies and women being raped even after they were dead and grandparents killed as the killers bragged to their families over the phone... sorry you lost your holy ground on this issue with that kind of evil... fuck the Palestinians and Fuck Hamas and anyone that supports them and their cause... you should hang your head in shame... unbelievable....

Forum List

Back