America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Why don't you ask Osama Bin Laden's wife about how she felt about him using her as a shield when the SEALs tried to take him captive?

Oh, that's right! You can't because she is DEAD, just like Osama was a few seconds later.
Who, this one?

I’ve expressed that about Hamas many many times in this thread. You just ignore it because you need to make me a Hamas sympathized to feel superior after exposed yourself as an immoral evil bastard that thinks there are situations that make it ok to murder children

Oh you and your Beta progressives are Hamas sympathizers. Of that there is no doubt.

Hamas has pledged to run those same raids over and over and over until there are no more Jews to rape and kill.

You WANT Israel to take the pressure off so Hamas CAN do October 7th again.

You fool no one.

Off course not - why do idiots and Nazis like you always need to stress the obvious?

Any Neo-Nazi in e.g. Germany - fully agrees with your human scumbag and psychopathic statements
I love it when terrorists point fingers and call others Nazi’s. How fucking adorable.

Sorry can't really agree with you - those scumbag advocates towards supporting and applauding the killing of civilians are all the same Nazi ideology possessed psychopaths who act as sycophants towards each others Nazi mentality. Hence all post of these beings are equally dumb and sick.

MAGA needs to be changed to HAMAS - Heil All Mentally Affiliated Sycophants

Cute! What moron came up with that if not you?

Cute! What moron came up with that if not you?
Thanks for blowing it up - appreciated.

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

Last edited:
Oh you and your Beta progressives are Hamas sympathizers. Of that there is no doubt.
Perfect then you should have no problem posting a quote where I expressed support or sympathy for Hamas. Please be my guest.

When you dance and dodge like we both know you’re about to do… that will be where you lose the argument and show yourself as a liar

No, but obviously beings like YOU are, because scumbags like you don't oppose nor condemn Israels war-crimes conducted presently via around 350,000 IDF personal, but can only point out the crimes of some 1000 Hamas terrorist that infiltrated into Israel. - idiot

So how come Hamas doesn't have 350,000 members? according to beings like you - all the Palestinians are in support of Hamas. According to the Gaza population demographics - they could easily recruit 350,000 members in the age-group 18-45. - idiot

Fact is however that Hamas has less then 30,000 militia members (after 17 years!!) of which around 25,000 are just street hoodlums terrorizing and extorting 2.2 million Palestinians - idiot.
Their hardcore fanatics (those that committed the attack onto Israel) are less then 5000 of which less then 3000 can be considered to be on par with the IDF or at least proficiently trained. - idiot

So the IDF needs 350,000 IDF members and needs to indiscriminately bomb the shit out of Gaza (according to the IDF more then 12000 !!! targets have been attacked since October 8th. - to eliminate 3000-5000 Hamas radicals? - idiot

According to the IDF "we only attack Hamas" - so what did those present 12000 targets behold? 2 Hamas members each? - then why is Israel still bombing them? they ALL (25,000) MUST be all dead already and the ground offensive hasn't even penetrated significantly into Gaza yet - idiot.

According to the IDF: "Hamas is a relatively primitive force" - you idiot
That militias/terrorist groups seek cover amongst civilians and civilian infrastructure is known to everyone - idiot

That the indiscriminate killing of Palestinian civilians will only enhance future recruitment's by Hamas&Co is also known - idiot

Israel is clearly conducting a war against the entire Gaza population - idiot
And they don't give a shit about how many Palestinian civilians die (Nazi mentality - just like Hamas) - idiot.

So far around 8000 Palestinians have been killed - 4800 of them women and children - idiot
Israel and the IDF have no proof whatsoever - that the remaining 3200 are Hamas members - idiot

But there is ample proof that documents the utter, systematic and reckless devastation of Gaza - idiot.

And Israel has no excuse via stating - we warned them and who doesn't flee will die" - idiot

According to your idiotic mindset - Hitler should have just warned the civilians of those countries he attacked - anyone killed would be the fault of the Polish, French, Belgium, Dutch etc. etc etc. etc. etc. government and it's respective population - idiot

France had surrendered officially - therefore rendering half it's territory and population under German law and jurisdiction. And yet these french Partisan animals dared to kill innocent Wehrmacht occupation personal, incl. women, French Police and French civilians incl. children and women. Bastards right? despite the German occupation administration have informed by writing and hangouts that Partisans and those supporting them will be severely punished. - they had been clearly warned!!

Upon French partisan animals having killed and butchered innocent SS troops (merely defending their country - incl. France against Anglo-American aggression, not fighting against the French population!!!) The SS punished those French partisan animals (rightfully according to Nazis like you) and those that helped and aided them - resulting into e.g. Oradour-sur-Glance with around 650 civilians murdered.

Due to a lack of missiles/bombs/artillery and aircraft, the SS couldn't wipe out those Partisans hiding in the village amongst civilians with "indirect" strikes thus causing unwanted "collateral damage" - but had to do it "directly".

Germany aka Nazi-Germany was rightfully punished for this due to it having been declared as a WAR-CRIME - idiot
Israel is doing the exact same thing, so far "indirectly" - and you are defending and applauding these actions - idiot and Nazi.

And ALL those supporting and applauding IDF's actions in Gaza. are idiots, and human scumbags beholding a NAZI philosophy
Word salad from an idiot trying to act smart. It's impossible for a leftist to be smart and support the shit they support.

More lies from you. Who do you think I’m supporting and why? See if you can explain yourself… moron
Name the state that kept Obama off the ballot? You actually thought I would allow you to slide from that statement you made in another thread?
Oh and what lie in that video did you see?

Name the state that kept Obama off the ballot? You actually thought I would allow you to slide from that statement you made in another thread?
Oh and what lie in that video did you see?
You need to bring up another thread?! Haha, can’t hang with the topic and back up your statements?! Figures. You lose

Perfect then you should have no problem posting a quote where I expressed support or sympathy for Hamas. Please be my guest.

When you dance and dodge like we both know you’re about to do… that will be where you lose the argument and show yourself as a liar

I ripped your arguments to shreds. But keep up the facade. Maybe Hamas will let you come along on their next rapefest

Why don't you ask Osama Bin Laden's wife about how she felt about him using her as a shield when the SEALs tried to take him captive?

Oh, that's right! You can't because she is DEAD, just like Osama was a few seconds later.
Interesting point. I didn’t hear any leftists complaining when we took out Osama bin Laden - after going through his wife - but when Jews do the same, all of a sudden the leftists are condemning them.

Jews need to do WHATEVER is needed to destroy HAMAS. The terrorists already said they will keep repeating Oct 7th until all Jews are dead.

And no pause. it will only give the Muslim terrorists time to regroup.

It’s a liberal tactic: accuse your opponent of that which you are.
Have you seen a single lefty call for Hamas to surrender. To release the hostages and hand over those who planned and carried out the atrocities of Oct 7 to the IDF?

Nope

Nazis doing what Nazis do I guess.

Forum List

Back