America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Have you seen a single lefty call for Hamas to surrender. To release the hostages and hand over those who planned and carried out the atrocities of Oct 7 to the IDF?

Nope

Nazis doing what Nazis do I guess.
And it’s pretty disgusting when a lefty calls a Jew a “Nazi” for wanting to ensure that HAMAS is eliminated.

And also true….why aren’t all those brain-washed students marching in support of HAMAS instead marching for them to release innocent hostages? answer: they’re brainwashed

And it’s pretty disgusting when a lefty calls a Jew a “Nazi” for wanting to ensure that HAMAS is eliminated.

And also true….why aren’t all those brain-washed students marching in support of HAMAS instead marching for them to release innocent hostages? answer: they’re brainwashed

Cults doing what cults do.

Of course. They dropped leaflets according to reports. That doesn’t then give them the right to knowingly kill innocent people who are still in Gaza
War is hell Nancy…people die…Maybe you should be looking at who truly started this round.

Squeals the piece of shit who supports the rape and murder of completely innocent people from other nations at a music festival.

Fo fuck yourself.
1699018140748.png

Squeals the piece of shit who supports the rape and murder of completely innocent people from other nations at a music festival.

Fo fuck yourself.
Did you blow him or take it up the ass this morning?
1699018201391.png

That's your shtick, butt boy. Israel is at war. They get to fight it. Your bleating about innocents is laughable given your utter disregard for the innocents that hamass murdered.
Which do you prefer to swallow? Dumb Joe, Blicken, or Lloyd Austin?

You know what they say? Once you’ve had black you never go back.

MFing baby killer.

Last edited:
War is hell Nancy…people die…Maybe you should be looking at who truly started this round.
I am looking at Hamas and have said plenty about how they should be wiped out and held accountable. As bad as Hamas is, their monstrous acts do not give Israel the right to murder innocent people. That’s not how it works.

I am looking at Hamas and have said plenty about how they should be wiped out and held accountable. As bad as Hamas is, their monstrous acts do not give Israel the right to murder innocent people. That’s not how it works.
Stop that! We can’t have logic here.

Kill baby! Kill!

Do you like them original or extra crispy, and does it piss you off Uber eats doesn’t deliver Hamas baked babies?
I’m glad I was able to bring your true colors out to the surface. A truly rotten to the core person who deserves zero consideration and respect. Why do you even bother participating here? You’re just wasting space.

Stop that! We can’t have logic here.

Kill baby! Kill!
You people are the biggest idiots on the planet, ya can't kill hamas when they are hiding behind civilians according to you hamas counts on you to spew anti semetic rants while they do and also while they plan their next attack congrats on being pawns for hamas

You people are the biggest idiots on the planet, ya can't kill hamas when they are hiding behind civilians according to you hamas counts on you to spew anti semetic rants while they do and also while they plan their next attack congrats on being pawns for hamas
Not murdering innocent people is a basic human tenant. It’s in our laws for rules of engagement in this country.

If a cop blew away everybody in a hostage situation to get at the hostage taker that cop would be charged with murder. Yet here you are excusing that same kind of action for Israel. That’s sick and wrong

I’m glad I was able to bring your true colors out to the surface. A truly rotten to the core person who deserves zero consideration and respect. Why do you even bother participating here? You’re just wasting space.
Rotten to the core to you and other Hamas supporters means doing whatever it takes to protect my family from you deviants.

I’m good with that.

Not murdering innocent people is a basic human tenant. It’s in our laws for rules of engagement in this country.

If a cop blew away everybody in a hostage situation to get at the hostage taker that cop would be charged with murder. Yet here you are excusing that same kind of action for Israel. That’s sick and wrong
That is the biggest waste of typing I have seen yet, the two are not comaprable. Once again If Hamas hides behind civilians, and we refuse to go after them, they win, because while they hide they plan and kill more Israelis. The Israelis have grown tired of the nonsense and are exterminating the problem!

Forum List

Back