🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America - Nation of Immigrants

"America - Nation of Immigrants"

For most on the right, only if they’re white, Christian, and speak English.

... Take Latinos for instance. They now have their own TV/radio,newspapers,community centers......

At the turn of the last century there were many newspapers in German, Swedish, and other languages serving different immigrant communities. Cowards like you turned weak in the knees, while the new immigrants turned into Americans.

Current demographic and immigration trends will have America, a century from now, speaking more Spanish then ever.

Being concerned about negative and harmful change is not cowardice, it is responsible thinking.

Pretending otherwise is a dick move.

Spanish is on it's way to becoming an official and equal language in America one day. ...

Wrong

... Take Latinos for instance. They now have their own TV/radio,newspapers,community centers......

At the turn of the last century there were many newspapers in German, Swedish, and other languages serving different immigrant communities. Cowards like you turned weak in the knees, while the new immigrants turned into Americans.

Current demographic and immigration trends will have America, a century from now, speaking more Spanish then ever......

And?

Thus your posting about what happened with a historical wave of immigration does not mean that that is what will happen with this wave of immigration.

It's happening right now.

ab
Wrong again.

America has become a hodgepodge of different groups that are not assimilating. It takes a generation or two for different nationalities to assimilate and with liberalism in charge, assimilation is no longer a requirement. When one is taught in the p-schools that American history is nothing but evil, why would one want to assimilate as an American? Plus Mexicans think the southwest US is really part of Mexico, because America stole it in the Mexican American War.

Nonsense. You've bought into what the leftiest leftists want, but it is not reality. Stop playing their pawn; they've made a fool of you.
Absurd.

Reality is what it is. ....

Yes it is. Try living in it sometime. Immigrants today are assimilating as always, they know what a real map of North America looks like, and they understand better than you the importance of learning English.
... Prove it.

All of US history proves it.
Half true. Generations of people change, views change, policies change, etc.. No doubt I will agree there was a time when people came to America, worked hard to become a citizen, and took pride being an American. That's not the case now, at least in the lone star state.

ab
Nonsense. You've bought into what the leftiest leftists want, but it is not reality. Stop playing their pawn; they've made a fool of you.
Absurd.

Yes it is. Try living in it sometime. Immigrants today are assimilating as always, they know what a real map of North America looks like, and they understand better than you the importance of learning English.
... Prove it.

people came to America, worked hard to become a citizen, and took pride being an American. That's not the case now.....

Yes it is.

Current demographic and immigration trends will have America, a century from now, speaking more Spanish then ever......

And?

Thus your posting about what happened with a historical wave of immigration does not mean that that is what will happen with this wave of immigration.

Really? I see a nation being torn apart, not coming together.

And?

Because that's what you want to see.

Current demographic and immigration trends will have America, a century from now, speaking more Spanish then ever.

Being concerned about negative and harmful change is not cowardice, it is responsible thinking.

Spanish is on it's way to becoming an official and equal language in America one day. ...

Wrong

(X)You are wrong, as usual. Nothing new here. :badgrin:

ab
Absurd.

... Prove it.

Half true. Generations of people change, views change, policies change, etc.. No doubt I will agree there was a time when people came to America, worked hard to become a citizen, and took pride being an American. That's not the case now, at least in the lone star state.

(X)And the Latinos know that it is just a matter of time before Texas loses the Alamo. Not even a bullet fired this time. When a country starts filling it's country up with another race and culture, it is just a matter of time before that country starts to lose it's identity and culture and their own race to the new strangers. It has to happen. In Canada, 80-85% of the new immigrants entering Canada are coming from non-white countries, and this has been happening for decades. If that is not a recipe for the white people of that country to become a minority, I don't know what is. But thanks to the controlled corporate Zionist media, this non-white planned invasion is not allowed to be discussed or debated. If one tries, the lame duck media attack anyone or any group and they are immediately attacked and are called racists. Racist? The good old stand by word for the elite controllers.

Wrong

....You are wrong, as usual...

No, I'm not. Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.

ab
Absurd.

... Prove it.

(X)And the Latinos know that it is just a matter of time before Texas loses the Alamo. Not even a bullet fired this time. When a country starts filling it's country up with another race and culture, it is just a matter of time before that country starts to lose it's identity and culture and their own race to the new strangers. It has to happen. In Canada, 80-85% of the new immigrants entering Canada are coming from non-white countries, and this has been happening for decades. If that is not a recipe for the white people of that country to become a minority, I don't know what is. But thanks to the controlled corporate Zionist media, this non-white planned invasion is not allowed to be discussed or debated. If one tries, the lame duck media attack anyone or any group and they are immediately attacked and are called racists. Racist? The good old stand by word for the elite controllers.

Holy crap you're stupid. You're typing words without understanding what they mean. That post was nothing but ignorance and fear jumbled together irrationally.

Wrong

....You are wrong, as usual...

No, I'm not. Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.

(X)No, you have no idea of what you are talking about. All I get from you is the establishment point of view as to how the world should turn. People like me are getting fedup with your politically correct multicult bullchit. The white race is in trouble, and it is fools like you that are trying to help the white race to become a minority status and maybe eventual extinction. White people make up about 8% of world population, and thus that puts white people already into the minority column. Get lost clown. :banana:

... Prove it.

Holy crap you're stupid. You're typing words without understanding what they mean. That post was nothing but ignorance and fear jumbled together irrationally.

(X)Stupid is a word that you should be applying to yourself, stupid. :badgrin:

And?

Nope. FOr years I believed and WANTED to believe that Exceptional American Culture and Ideology would assimilate immigrants, including illegals and we would be one big happy diverse family.

But as time went on, reality crushed that hope.

Identity politics, Diversity, Affirmative Action especially Disparate Impact Theory, Multiculturalism are all designed to divide us and set us against each other.

And all the trends are pointing to EVER INCREASING DIVISION AND STRIFE out as far as the eye can see.

Nope. FOr years I believed and WANTED to believe that Exceptional American Culture and Ideology would assimilate immigrants, including illegals and we would be one big happy diverse family.

But as time went on, reality crushed that hope.

Identity politics, Diversity, Affirmative Action especially Disparate Impact Theory, Multiculturalism are all designed to divide us and set us against each other.

And all the trends are pointing to EVER INCREASING DIVISION AND STRIFE out as far as the eye can see.

(X)What all Caucasian countries need to do is stop this immigration policy of mixing up the races. There needs to be a moratorium on putting an end to this multicultural race mixing for at least a decade or so until the Caucasian people can build up their race back to a more comfortable number than what it is today or else we are doomed.

..... stop this immigration policy of mixing up the races. There needs to be a moratorium on putting an end to this multicultural race mixing for at least a decade or so.....

Not going to happen, Chicken Little. Your only options are to finally grow up or live in constant, abject fear and frustration.

Identity politics, Diversity, Affirmative Action especially Disparate Impact Theory, Multiculturalism are all designed to divide us and set us against each other.......

You are mistaking the lefty agenda for reality. They are not the same, and you are just playing the sucker.

Forum List

Back