🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America Reaches True Full Employment!!!

Definitely not reducing jobs, like Obama care.
When Obama left office there were a RECORD number of Americans working.
You still need some new lies.
Obama told us with all the jobs gone overseas, they weren't coming back. That we would just have to adjust to it. Even asked if Trump had a magic wand to bring them back. I love and laugh at the way you want to rewrite history.
That is NOT what Obama said, but you knew that already, Obama was clearly talking about the effect of automation of productivity and jobs. But nice deflection from the undeniable fact that a RECORD number of Americans were working when Obama left office.
Obama said in a speech about bringing manufacturing jobs back. What is he gonna do, us a magic wand. Obama was one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Quit trying to rewrite history.
No matter how bad you are brainwashed to think Obama is, he is infinitely better than Corrupt lying scum POS Tramp.
Trump has done more for minorities, than Obama ever dreamed of. You know why? Because Trump cares for all Americans, just not the one's in new York and California.

Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.
Obama....:71: fat donnie isn't responsible for anything, is he.......................just a fat orange victim.
Obama told us with all the jobs gone overseas, they weren't coming back. That we would just have to adjust to it. Even asked if Trump had a magic wand to bring them back. I love and laugh at the way you want to rewrite history.
That is NOT what Obama said, but you knew that already, Obama was clearly talking about the effect of automation of productivity and jobs. But nice deflection from the undeniable fact that a RECORD number of Americans were working when Obama left office.

It's not how many Americans were working than what they were working for.

Businesses don't grow when you regulate them to death, increase their taxes, and deter them from expansion by saying if they hire more than 50 employees, they will be bound by law to provide them with healthcare benefits.

In all honesty, DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Most of the growth credit actually belongs to the feds who dumped trillions into the stock market, and later on when fuel prices drastically decreased giving Americans from coast to coast more money in their pockets thanks to fracking, which as you know, Obama and the Democrats are against.

Obama said in a speech about bringing manufacturing jobs back. What is he gonna do, us a magic wand. Obama was one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Quit trying to rewrite history.
No matter how bad you are brainwashed to think Obama is, he is infinitely better than Corrupt lying scum POS Tramp.
Trump has done more for minorities, than Obama ever dreamed of. You know why? Because Trump cares for all Americans, just not the one's in new York and California.

Democrats believe in lifting the boats of their voters. Trump believes a rising tide lifts all boats, and that's exactly what happened when it comes to minorities and women.

No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.
Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.
Obama....:71: fat donnie isn't responsible for anything, is he.......................just a fat orange victim.

He added 2 million more working Americans when he left office compared to 2007. However the population growth in the same time frame went up nearly 20 million people. Trump added nearly 3 million jobs since he took over in 3 years.

U.S.: Number of full-time workers 1990-2018 | Statista

Last edited:
Traditionally, full employment is considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969
WOO HOO! WalMart and Taco Bell are celebrating! Too bad full employment isn't jobs that people can actually make a living on...manufacturing as taken a hit,companies are laying off etc.

Companies are laying off when we hit a 50 year record low for unemployment?

Traditionally, full employment is considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969
WOO HOO! WalMart and Taco Bell are celebrating! Too bad full employment isn't jobs that people can actually make a living on...manufacturing as taken a hit,companies are laying off etc.

Indeed. Kroger is the most recent one I remember hearing about locally. Someone had a thread showing a LOT more companies than that laying people off OR forcing them into early retirement.

Thanks Mr President.

Recession: 12 Big Companies Conducting Major Layoffs - The Washington Standard

Thanks Mr President.

Indeed. Kroger is the most recent one I remember hearing about locally. Someone had a thread showing a LOT more companies than that laying people off OR forcing them into early retirement.

Given the fact we have more jobs than Americans to fill them, it's not too bad for people who are actually looking for a job. In my industry, we are still short over 60,000 drivers that we can't find.

But between the trade wars, the MSM trying to take us into a recession, we are still on track for a great economy.

US weekly jobless claims rise slightly

Thanks Mr President.

Given the fact we have more jobs than Americans to fill them, it's not too bad for people who are actually looking for a job. In my industry, we are still short over 60,000 drivers that we can't find.

But between the trade wars, the MSM trying to take us into a recession, we are still on track for a great economy.

What kind of drivers? I have a class B but have seen literally ONE job opening the past few weeks in the newspaper. In my experience they won't even bother with an interview if you have no experience but I have yet to have it explained how I am supposed to get experience if no one will hire me.

Thanks Mr President.

What kind of drivers? I have a class B but have seen literally ONE job opening the past few weeks in the newspaper. In my experience they won't even bother with an interview if you have no experience but I have yet to have it explained how I am supposed to get experience if no one will hire me.

Straight trucks are more difficult than semis. With semi's, you can get a job with no experience at a lot of places; some are even willing to train and license you provided you work for them for a year. But of course, that means going over the road.

But after that year or two, the world is yours. You can work in any part of the country and always be in demand. If you want local, UPS, Fed Ex, and many of the national companies are always looking for you provided you do have experience.

For straight trucks, you may want to focus on local delivery services and take a job as a van driver. When they need a fill in for a truck driver on vacation or otherwise out of work, you can fill in and count the time with that company as experience.

Straight trucks are more difficult than semis. With semi's, you can get a job with no experience at a lot of places; some are even willing to train and license you provided you work for them for a year. But of course, that means going over the road.

But after that year or two, the world is yours. You can work in any part of the country and always be in demand. If you want local, UPS, Fed Ex, and many of the national companies are always looking for you provided you do have experience.

For straight trucks, you may want to focus on local delivery services and take a job as a van driver. When they need a fill in for a truck driver on vacation or otherwise out of work, you can fill in and count the time with that company as experience.
Yep. The place hiring is a concrete company I think. I have applied and interviewed and applied and never heard back...but not even close to a job offer...sucks busted my ass to get my license and its lead no where but it is what it is. That's why I am in college now.

Yep. The place hiring is a concrete company I think. I have applied and interviewed and applied and never heard back...but not even close to a job offer...sucks busted my ass to get my license and its lead no where but it is what it is. That's why I am in college now.

It is tough getting your foot in the door. The reason I advanced to a Class A is because there weren't enough job opportunities being a Class B. I'm so glad I made the move when I did.

But if you can get something good out of college, God bless you, but whatever you do, never give up your CDL. They are too difficult to get if you're an American, and it's always good to have if something bad happens in the economy with your chosen career. They only cost a couple bucks more than a regular license. IT's worth spending the money to have something for a backup.

Bullshit!

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.

He added 2 million more working Americans when he left office compared to 2007. However the population growth in the same time frame went up nearly 20 million people. Trump added nearly 3 million jobs since he took over in 3 years.
Obama recovered all the jobs Bush lost plus about 10 million more than when Obama started. 142,152,000 working Jan 2009 and 152,128,000 when he left.

Obama recovered all the jobs Bush lost plus about 10 million more than when Obama started. 142,152,000 working Jan 2009 and 152,128,000 when he left.

Don't you mean a Democrat congress lost?

Bullshit!
Which minority areas do you drive through on a regular basis?

Don't you mean a Democrat congress lost?
Nope, BUSH lost them and YOU know it!

Bullshit!
Which minority areas do you drive through on a regular basis?
More than Lying scum Tramp.

Forum List

Back