🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America Reaches True Full Employment!!!

Which minority areas do you drive through on a regular basis other than those in New York or California.
I live in Nassau County, not in the middle of nowhere.
In Nassau County...Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt.
They are all buzzing with new commercial and residential construction.
They are replacing the sidewalks and hydrants and natural gas pipes.

Since business drives employment, people living far away from a metropolis will not see much economic opportunity.

so, you asked someone where they have driven through even though you yourself would never and have never driven through such areas.

Figures.
But you didn't notice he didn't answer the question...hmmm.

One call to my son-in-law and I'll know if senile Edward should move or is full of it.
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, my son-in-law doesn't exist...yeah, yeah.

have you ever thought about doing anything for yourself? It is always somebody else and never you. Why is that?
I presume you an are expert at Commercial Real Estate?

you did not answer the question...which is your MO. Maybe you should ask your son-in-law why you never do anything for yourself and he might be able to give you your answer

The biggest reason for full employment is the young new workforce which is highly qualified hard nosed incredibly productive workers who are the drivers dr the economy. The reason employers are having it so easy to make profits is because of their employees. I don't care who is in charge.

I live in Nassau County, not in the middle of nowhere.
In Nassau County...Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt.
They are all buzzing with new commercial and residential construction.
They are replacing the sidewalks and hydrants and natural gas pipes.

Since business drives employment, people living far away from a metropolis will not see much economic opportunity.

so, you asked someone where they have driven through even though you yourself would never and have never driven through such areas.

Figures.
But you didn't notice he didn't answer the question...hmmm.

One call to my son-in-law and I'll know if senile Edward should move or is full of it.
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, my son-in-law doesn't exist...yeah, yeah.

have you ever thought about doing anything for yourself? It is always somebody else and never you. Why is that?
I presume you an are expert at Commercial Real Estate?

you did not answer the question...which is your MO. Maybe you should ask your son-in-law why you never do anything for yourself and he might be able to give you your answer
If I asked you how to evaluate the value of a 700M dollar building, you wouldn't have the knowledge to answer the question.
My son-in-law has done it many times and it takes months to calculate before the attorneys sit down and take another six months to nail down a final contract.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

That's what they were afraid of.
No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.
Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.

Show me in ACA where it states that.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.
You have 5 companies receiving 500 cvs a month?! Where do you find the time to be annoying?

That's HR's job.

I think you might be the biggest fraud on the board and that's saying something considering FakeJake used to post here.

I don't believe for one second that you own 5 companies. In fact I think you are an insecure tool who lies online to bolster his self esteem.

The bigger question is that you can't come up with any meaningful or logical retort for my posting.

I think you might be the biggest fraud on the board and that's saying something considering FakeJake used to post here.

I don't believe for one second that you own 5 companies. In fact I think you are an insecure tool who lies online to bolster his self esteem.

The bigger question is that you can't come up with any meaningful or logical retort for my posting.
I already wrecked your two arguments in another thread. Your logic is that of a teenager.

Dismissed as the fool you are

Trump has forced the corrupt media to prove just how incredibly biased and dishonest they are.

Because they don't agree with tRump?

No because they lie and pick their nose.

Emperor tRump has no clothes and they honestly report it.

I see, so when the Washington Post just gave House Dem's 4 Pinocchio's for LYING about the whistle blower they honestly reported it got it. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Bezos is spending many millions in Amazon rent-to-own. It would be to his advantage to discredit the whistler blower to keep tRump in office, to keep the poor with credit, poor.

Look around...see any empty malls?....any long standing empty store fronts for lease...how about truck traffic on the highways...more than ever....went to best buy yesterday and the store was packed with people...the restaurants are filled....the nation is great again...Trump Made America Great Again....

As a local truck driver, I can tell you we are busy as all hell, and so are our competitors. It's not so much new customers we are busy with, it's our current customers we've had for years.

The most interesting one is our packaging companies. They make boxes to sell to industry. They have their own drivers, but use us when things get busy instead of buying new trucks and hiring drivers (which are hard to find today). At times, we get one or two deliveries from those places a week. These days, one of those places uses us several times a day, and the other ones are using us several times a week.

The reason packaging companies are interesting is because it's a gauge of other businesses. When they are making more products, they need more boxes.

What percentage of your business is due to the record number of trucking company bankruptcy's?

Of you loads, what percentage are Amazon and UBER?

I already wrecked your two arguments in another thread. Your logic is that of a teenager.

Bloviating and running is far from "wrecking."

You never responded when I schooled you so don't talk to me about running away ya fraud

You never responded when I schooled you so don't talk to me about running away ya fraud

I rarely respond to stupid.

You are a liar and a fraud. No way you're a one percenter and no way you own multiple businesses getting 500 resumes a month.

If you're going to stoop to lying at least make them believable.

Thanks Mr President.

We may have record level of credit card debt because thanks to Democrats, we are creating more irresponsible people. But more than that is people are confident of our economy. When people are self-assured they have income in the future, they spend it now.

Nah, it's because the poor with credit are finding it increasing hard to pay their bills and see another crash coming.

You are a liar and a fraud. No way you're a one percenter and no way you own multiple businesses getting 500 resumes a month.

Supposition on your part.

Thanks Mr President.

We may have record level of credit card debt because thanks to Democrats, we are creating more irresponsible people. But more than that is people are confident of our economy. When people are self-assured they have income in the future, they spend it now.

Nah, it's because the poor with credit are finding it increasing hard to pay their bills and see another crash coming.
You dumbfucks never learn. First you crashed the economy giving the poor houses they couldn't afford. Now you're giving them credit cards.

The poor are poor for a reason and it has NOTHING to do with anyone but them.

Supposition on your part.
Fact

PROVE me wrong

Industrial companies that don't pay or are bad places to work won't attract good workers and rightfully so.

Most have high turnover rates due to pay and working conditions. They do hire, but the net employee numbers don't increase.

Forum List

Back