🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America Reaches True Full Employment!!!

Bloviating and running is far from "wrecking."
You never responded when I schooled you so don't talk to me about running away ya fraud

I rarely respond to stupid.
You are a liar and a fraud. No way you're a one percenter and no way you own multiple businesses getting 500 resumes a month.

If you're going to stoop to lying at least make them believable.

Supposition on your part.
Fact

PROVE me wrong

Because there's no way you can know for sure.

You never responded when I schooled you so don't talk to me about running away ya fraud

You are a liar and a fraud. No way you're a one percenter and no way you own multiple businesses getting 500 resumes a month.

Fact

PROVE me wrong

Post your business website and throw the USMB logo in an obscure corner.
Simple enough.

Unemployment is this low, and yet the Fed is having to step in to help the economy. Bond yields are still pathetic, and we're in a manufacturing recession now. Something is clearly still wrong.

The low/middle and middle classes don't have enough money to drive the economy, but the upper class us doing great.

And that's the problem, even if they don't see something that obvious in the alternate universe.

Yet if the Democrats win, Middle Class take-home pay will go down.

How do you know that?

The reason for full employment is that the job market is flooded with overqualified incredibly hard working young people who produce big profits for small wages. They show up, bust their butts day after day. They make the nation go.

What percentage of the "full employment" are much underpaid Gig jobs?

The reason for full employment is that the job market is flooded with overqualified incredibly hard working young people who produce big profits for small wages. They show up, bust their butts day after day. They make the nation go.

Under Obama, most of them were.

Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

Please post your reply to a jobs report under Obama stating that you cared about the types of jobs that were created under his administration.

Thanks in advance.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

That's what they were afraid of.
No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.

Because you pay under the table and all those resumes come from Venezuela, admit it clown.

I don't hire illegals like tRump did/is, nor do I hire Republican visa program workers either. To work for me you MUST have a US birth certificate AND a US Passport.

Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs.
That is a proven lie. You lying scum need some new lies.
Bullshit, it is true. The hospitality business, and small companies didn't have a choice. Oh, and many laid off people. Don't let the truth hurt you.
You are incapable of the truth!
When the PPACA passed in March 2010 there were 9,233.000 working PT who want FT jobs. When Obama left office it was DOWN to 5,941,000. Your LIE has been proven,SUCKER!
How old are you ten? I remember it and you loons blamed the greedy business owners. So shut up, since the internet. You cannot get away with your lies.

Oh so you saw on the internet that employer's made full time employees into part time? So post your proof. You use the hospitality industry, that is funny since they have and had a load of pt forever. Not to mention one of the highest turnover rates.

Please post your reply to a jobs report under Obama stating that you cared about the types of jobs that were created under his administration.

Thanks in advance.

your link is has some good spin on it...

the study covered from 2005 to 2015, 40% of which was not under Obama.

https://dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf

Also, contract jobs does not equal part time. My BIL has been a contract worker for the last 18 years, doing the same job he did for AT$T till AT&T outsourced the job and he was terminated. His old boss at AT&T had already started the contracting firm as he knew it was coming.

The old days of someone staying with the same company for 55 years and then retiring are over.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.

Because you pay under the table and all those resumes come from Venezuela, admit it clown.

He doesn't pay anybody anything unless it's the paper boy.

You can tell by what and how he writes he's never had a business in his life. But hey! This is the internet, and you can post anything you want to be. How could he be a business owner these days when he can't even figure out how to quote people on USMB yet? :auiqs.jpg:

Quoting YOU;

"He doesn't pay anybody anything unless it's the paper boy.

You can tell by what and how he writes he's never had a business in his life. But hey! This is the internet, and you can post anything you want to be. How could he be a business owner these days when he can't even figure out how to quote people on USMB yet?"

I don't subscribe to paper news.

Unemployment is this low, and yet the Fed is having to step in to help the economy. Bond yields are still pathetic, and we're in a manufacturing recession now. Something is clearly still wrong.

The low/middle and middle classes don't have enough money to drive the economy, but the upper class us doing great.

And that's the problem, even if they don't see something that obvious in the alternate universe.

Yet if the Democrats win, Middle Class take-home pay will go down.

Mine went way up under dems and my taxes went way up under Trump.

Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.
Obama....:71: fat donnie isn't responsible for anything, is he.......................just a fat orange victim.
Definitely not reducing jobs, like Obama care.

You keep saying and no proof.

Fact

PROVE me wrong

Simple enough.

Can't promote business on the USMB.

Thanks in advance.

your link is has some good spin on it...

the study covered from 2005 to 2015, 40% of which was not under Obama.

https://dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf

Also, contract jobs does not equal part time. My BIL has been a contract worker for the last 18 years, doing the same job he did for AT$T till AT&T outsourced the job and he was terminated. His old boss at AT&T had already started the contracting firm as he knew it was coming.

The old days of someone staying with the same company for 55 years and then retiring are over.

Ok do you realize you're admitting Bush had 60% of all jobs created between 2005 and 2008 than Obama did between 2008 and 2015?

Thanks in advance.

And it continues today.

Obama told us with all the jobs gone overseas, they weren't coming back. That we would just have to adjust to it. Even asked if Trump had a magic wand to bring them back. I love and laugh at the way you want to rewrite history.
That is NOT what Obama said, but you knew that already, Obama was clearly talking about the effect of automation of productivity and jobs. But nice deflection from the undeniable fact that a RECORD number of Americans were working when Obama left office.

It's not how many Americans were working than what they were working for.

Businesses don't grow when you regulate them to death, increase their taxes, and deter them from expansion by saying if they hire more than 50 employees, they will be bound by law to provide them with healthcare benefits.

In all honesty, DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Most of the growth credit actually belongs to the feds who dumped trillions into the stock market, and later on when fuel prices drastically decreased giving Americans from coast to coast more money in their pockets thanks to fracking, which as you know, Obama and the Democrats are against.
Let us not forget, he was the first president that let our credit rating get downgraded.
As you well know, that was the GOP congress!
Republicans wasn't in charge then. Try again.

In 2011 the congress was controlled by republicans.

When Obama left office there were a RECORD number of Americans working.
You still need some new lies.

He added 2 million more working Americans when he left office compared to 2007. However the population growth in the same time frame went up nearly 20 million people. Trump added nearly 3 million jobs since he took over in 3 years.
Obama recovered all the jobs Bush lost plus about 10 million more than when Obama started. 142,152,000 working Jan 2009 and 152,128,000 when he left.

The chart I posted was for full time jobs. In Jan 2009 there were 112 million working. In 2016, there were 123 million. The most full time people working was before the recession in 2007 at 121 million.

And Obama didn't recover anything because you can't point to one policy of his that favored businesses.
So BUSH lost 9 million full time jobs from his peak and Obama got all those 9 million jobs back plus 2 million more and according to you he is a failure, but Bush who started with 114 million FT jobs and ended with 2 million less is the epitome of success. :cuckoo:
Credit rating was down graded while democrats were in charge. You do realize the crash started when democrats won back both houses and the recovery started when republicans took them back?

United States federal government credit-rating downgrades - Wikipedia

Fact

PROVE me wrong

Simple enough.

Can't promote business on the USMB.
Again with the lies. I posted mine many times years ago.

Forum List

Back