🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America Reaches True Full Employment!!!

Obama....:71: fat donnie isn't responsible for anything, is he.......................just a fat orange victim.
Definitely not reducing jobs, like Obama care.
When Obama left office there were a RECORD number of Americans working.
You still need some new lies.
Obama told us with all the jobs gone overseas, they weren't coming back. That we would just have to adjust to it. Even asked if Trump had a magic wand to bring them back. I love and laugh at the way you want to rewrite history.
That is NOT what Obama said, but you knew that already, Obama was clearly talking about the effect of automation of productivity and jobs. But nice deflection from the undeniable fact that a RECORD number of Americans were working when Obama left office.

It's not how many Americans were working than what they were working for.

Businesses don't grow when you regulate them to death, increase their taxes, and deter them from expansion by saying if they hire more than 50 employees, they will be bound by law to provide them with healthcare benefits.

In all honesty, DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Most of the growth credit actually belongs to the feds who dumped trillions into the stock market, and later on when fuel prices drastically decreased giving Americans from coast to coast more money in their pockets thanks to fracking, which as you know, Obama and the Democrats are against.
Let us not forget, he was the first president that let our credit rating get downgraded.

Obama told us with all the jobs gone overseas, they weren't coming back. That we would just have to adjust to it. Even asked if Trump had a magic wand to bring them back. I love and laugh at the way you want to rewrite history.
That is NOT what Obama said, but you knew that already, Obama was clearly talking about the effect of automation of productivity and jobs. But nice deflection from the undeniable fact that a RECORD number of Americans were working when Obama left office.
Obama said in a speech about bringing manufacturing jobs back. What is he gonna do, us a magic wand. Obama was one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Quit trying to rewrite history.
No matter how bad you are brainwashed to think Obama is, he is infinitely better than Corrupt lying scum POS Tramp.
Trump has done more for minorities, than Obama ever dreamed of. You know why? Because Trump cares for all Americans, just not the one's in new York and California.
Bullshit!
Keeping yourself ignorant doesn't help. What did Obama do for minorities? Besides to rile them up to riot?

Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.
Obama....:71: fat donnie isn't responsible for anything, is he.......................just a fat orange victim.

He added 2 million more working Americans when he left office compared to 2007. However the population growth in the same time frame went up nearly 20 million people. Trump added nearly 3 million jobs since he took over in 3 years.
Obama recovered all the jobs Bush lost plus about 10 million more than when Obama started. 142,152,000 working Jan 2009 and 152,128,000 when he left.

The chart I posted was for full time jobs. In Jan 2009 there were 112 million working. In 2016, there were 123 million. The most full time people working was before the recession in 2007 at 121 million.

And Obama didn't recover anything because you can't point to one policy of his that favored businesses.

Imagine being an employer, so many over qualified resumes to pick from. This new generation of workers is unreal.

Traditionally, full employment is considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

Trump reduced the unemployment rate by 1.2% over nearly 3 years in office and you thank him. You should thank Barrack Obama. He reduced the umemployment rate from over 10% to less than 5% when he left office, more than cutting it in half.

Traditionally, full employment is considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

Trump reduced the unemployment rate by 1.2% over nearly 3 years in office and you thank him. You should thank Barrack Obama. He reduced the umemployment rate from over 10% to less than 5% when he left office, more than cutting it in half.
So? Start a thread and thank Obama. Who's stopping you?

Thanks Mr President.

He did? Explain what policies DumBama enacted that encouraged businesses to expand and hire. Was it all the business regulations he created? The threat of energy costs going up? Higher taxes? Commie Care fines and regulations? What?????

Obama said in a speech about bringing manufacturing jobs back. What is he gonna do, us a magic wand. Obama was one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Quit trying to rewrite history.
No matter how bad you are brainwashed to think Obama is, he is infinitely better than Corrupt lying scum POS Tramp.
Trump has done more for minorities, than Obama ever dreamed of. You know why? Because Trump cares for all Americans, just not the one's in new York and California.
Bullshit!
Which minority areas do you drive through on a regular basis?
More than Lying scum Tramp.
At least you admit your son is making good money because he lives in the middle of nowhere working for a tech company.
It's obvious you live in an area that doesn't attract business or you are lying.

Which minority areas do you drive through on a regular basis other than those in New York or California.
I live in Nassau County, not in the middle of nowhere.
In Nassau County...Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt.
They are all buzzing with new commercial and residential construction.
They are replacing the sidewalks and hydrants and natural gas pipes.

Since business drives employment, people living far away from a metropolis will not see much economic opportunity.

Which minority areas do you drive through on a regular basis other than those in New York or California.

Since business drives employment, people living far away from a metropolis will not see much economic opportunity.

so, you asked someone where they have driven through even though you yourself would never and have never driven through such areas.

Figures.

so, you asked someone where they have driven through even though you yourself would never and have never driven through such areas.

Figures.
But you didn't notice he didn't answer the question...hmmm.

One call to my son-in-law and I'll know if senile Edward should move or is full of it.
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, my son-in-law doesn't exist...yeah, yeah.

Businesses don't grow when you regulate them to death, increase their taxes, and deter them from expansion by saying if they hire more than 50 employees, they will be bound by law to provide them with healthcare benefits.

In all honesty, DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Most of the growth credit actually belongs to the feds who dumped trillions into the stock market, and later on when fuel prices drastically decreased giving Americans from coast to coast more money in their pockets thanks to fracking, which as you know, Obama and the Democrats are against.
Let us not forget, he was the first president that let our credit rating get downgraded.
As you well know, that was the GOP congress!

As you well know, that was the GOP congress!
Republicans wasn't in charge then. Try again.

Figures.

One call to my son-in-law and I'll know if senile Edward should move or is full of it.

have you ever thought about doing anything for yourself? It is always somebody else and never you. Why is that?

Figures.

have you ever thought about doing anything for yourself? It is always somebody else and never you. Why is that?
I presume you an are expert at Commercial Real Estate?

Figures.

Have you thought about encouraging EdwardBullshit to answer my question?

He added 2 million more working Americans when he left office compared to 2007. However the population growth in the same time frame went up nearly 20 million people. Trump added nearly 3 million jobs since he took over in 3 years.
Obama recovered all the jobs Bush lost plus about 10 million more than when Obama started. 142,152,000 working Jan 2009 and 152,128,000 when he left.

The chart I posted was for full time jobs. In Jan 2009 there were 112 million working. In 2016, there were 123 million. The most full time people working was before the recession in 2007 at 121 million.

And Obama didn't recover anything because you can't point to one policy of his that favored businesses.
So BUSH lost 9 million full time jobs from his peak and Obama got all those 9 million jobs back plus 2 million more and according to you he is a failure, but Bush who started with 114 million FT jobs and ended with 2 million less is the epitome of success. :cuckoo:

So BUSH lost 9 million full time jobs from his peak and Obama got all those 9 million jobs back plus 2 million more and according to you he is a failure, but Bush who started with 114 million FT jobs and ended with 2 million less is the epitome of success. :cuckoo:
Credit rating was down graded while democrats were in charge. You do realize the crash started when democrats won back both houses and the recovery started when republicans took them back?

GW and both parties destroyed the US and Obama did nothing to bring back good careers.
Perhaps your son should join the Obama economy and be a waiter in a dive.

Forum List

Back