America to Sarah Palin: "STFU!"

You see the civility and RESPECT that comes from the left?

it's not just shut up, it's shut the fuck up to a woman Governor/candidate for Vice President of our country

just classless people in the Democrat party

natural born haters

well, this is becoming the typical circle jerk of hate on a Palin thread

and this is who is voting people

It's the liberal echo chamber except instead of fading away, every time liberals echo one another they believe they get louder.

WOW Thought Palin was a nothing and a nobody?

Seems the left just can't go to long without putting her in the limelight.

Palins way more competant than that jackass who's in the WH. She did a great job in Alaska as Gov. Way better than fuckface has done as POTUS. LMAO.

When she's helping our cause, why shouldn't we.

I think they should let her keep opening her trap....but if you think drop-out Palin, who had to go to 6 colleges to get a "journalism" degree is smarter than a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Harvard, well, no wonder you all are losing....you keep picking losers.

(I bet you don't even know what Magna Cum Laude means.....:D)

it's not just shut up, it's shut the fuck up to a woman Governor/candidate for Vice President of our country

Bwahahaha, just like Stephanie to say we are classless because we pin point the deficiencies of one of her loser heros, when the right is so freaking classless they call "The President of the United States" names. Stephanie, you need a brain check. Oh, I forgot, you don't have one.

If America is so far gone that we want to silence people, we are in for a load of hurt and soon.

Bwahahaha, just like Stephanie to say we are classless because we pin point the deficiencies of one of her loser heros, when the right is so freaking classless they call "The President of the United States" names. Stephanie, you need a brain check. Oh, I forgot, you don't have one.

my point proven folks^^^^^^^
just wow

Racist Democrats hate Sarah Palin because she is a responsible, tax paying, conservative Christian White woman who raises her children.

If Sarah Palin was a single Black mother the racist left would love her.

If America is so far gone that we want to silence people, we are in for a load of hurt and soon.

Avatar, my guess is that the Dems don't want to silence her at all.

Most likely, just the opposite.

You may feel they're wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure that's what they're thinking.

Then they wouldn't be telling her to shut up

just wow

Your point? You mean the one on the top of your head? Yeah....you're so clueless, you tell everyone to shut up and then claim "freedom of speech" - give it up, Steph, we know you are just as dumb as Palin.

No, no, I think we should let Palin continue to give her opinions....

Sen. John McCain, who tapped Palin as his running mate in the 2008 presidential election, said while he "respect(s) always Sarah Palin's views," her comments might hurt Republican chances of taking control of the Senate in 2014.
from the OP's link.

Me too.

$he does enormous damage to the tee potty "brand". Every time $he opens her mouth, people rush to register as Dems.

Now if we could just get to run for office.

Maybe as Mitten$ running mate ................?

:lmao:

Avatar, my guess is that the Dems don't want to silence her at all.

Most likely, just the opposite.

You may feel they're wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure that's what they're thinking.

Then they wouldn't be telling her to shut up

It's "tongue in cheek" - have you ever heard of that?

tongue-in-cheek (tngn-chk)
adj.
Meant or expressed ironically or facetiously.

:eusa_clap:

America to Sarah Palin: Enough! ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - A majority of voters say they've heard enough from Sarah Palin, according to a new national poll.

The NBC/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania survey indicates that 54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin and would prefer that the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate be less outspoken in political discourse. That includes nearly two-thirds of Democrats, a majority of independents, and nearly four in 10 Republicans.

I heard enough of Sarah Palin, years ago. Mute.

you all stfu

we still have a thing called, FREEDOM OF SPEECH

even you hateful little people

Gotta love Stoopid Staph ...

She says "shut up" AND "freedom of speech"???

Never mind that if she actually believed in the First Amendment, she would be saying that everyone has that right - not just the wacky tee potties.

Nope, Stoopid Staph is even more stoopid than that: This is NOT a First Amendment issue. I'm sure SS and other low info RWs don't understand why that is true so that's why I have that line in the signature - just for y'all.

Meanwhile, Stoopid Staph, have a piece of that free govt cheese. You'll feel better.

:badgrin:

just wow

Your point? You mean the one on the top of your head? Yeah....you're so clueless, you tell everyone to shut up and then claim "freedom of speech" - give it up, Steph, we know you are just as dumb as Palin.

Lets see....

Bwahahaha......Brain check.......point on top of your head.....dumb...

Good stuff.

What are you......3?

Notice how the RWs ignore that the OP very clearly stated that almost half of Repubs want her to away too?

Nope. according to RWs, its only (educated, elitist, intelligent) Dems who know she's a loser and dumb as a frikken rock.

Forum List

Back