🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America will never be great in our children & grandchildren's entire full lifetime because of Trump!

• Banned
there's nothin funny about it, pal
it's fking hilarious your fking hate on a man giving people jobs and more money. Yep.
I was reading about Zimbabwe today, and I’ve been to Zimbabwe. I know it’s a young country with all kinds of problems. … Trump is taking us back to where they are, where all the opposition does is say that people who win elections are crooked, that everything’s rigged, everything — nothing’s on the level, there’s no such thing as objective truth, everything is tribal, our side is always right, your side’s always wrong

Yes there is. Your whining is funny as fuck.

This nation has never been greater. And this is just the beginning.

Record employment
Unemployment rate matches lowest point in half a century

record low UNemployment for minorities
Black unemployment rate hits a record low

record homeownership
Millennials Just Set An All-Time U.S. Homeownership Record

Record high consumer confidence:
Consumer confidence surges in September to 18-year high, near all-time peak

it's fking hilarious your fking hate on a man giving people jobs and more money. Yep.
I was reading about Zimbabwe today, and I’ve been to Zimbabwe. I know it’s a young country with all kinds of problems. … Trump is taking us back to where they are, where all the opposition does is say that people who win elections are crooked, that everything’s rigged, everything — nothing’s on the level, there’s no such thing as objective truth, everything is tribal, our side is always right, your side’s always wrong
read post #6. then post the same for Zimbabwe.

Brah, go check yourself into rehab, it's your only hope.

Record employment

record homeownership

Yup. America is failing.

Record employment

record homeownership

Yup. America is failing.
like fking Zimbabwe.

Dude that is some major whine there.

Record employment

record homeownership

there's RECORD racism at the border and GM just laid off a RECORD Number of workers and Trump will break the RECORD when he gets impeached

Record employment

record homeownership

there's RECORD racism at the border and GM just laid off a RECORD Number of workers and Trump will break the RECORD when he gets impeached
there's record invasion at the border. Period. why are you against americans dude?

America represents the pinnacle of the human spirit, freedom, justice, and yes equality regardless of what some profess, where a person can achieve and realize their dreams. Why else would so many stive and yearn to be a participant in the American experience? In what way is the American experience not great?

If America is so fucking bad, why are people trying to rush the fence through a cloud of, apparently, sarin nerve gas according to liberals, to get here?

So do us a favor, go stand at the border fence and tell all those people "Just go back where you came from.....it sucks here."

Last edited:

Record employment

record homeownership

OMG Another idiot and his racism.

Its not racism to deny people trying to illegally cross the border.

US Steele is doing fantastic.

Oh and I hope you hold your breath for that impeachment. We can all do without your stupid ass.

You sure are an idiot.

Here is a little bit of information for liberals:

Honduran is not a race.

Seeking asylum is performed by someone who is in fear of their gov't. They are supposed to go to the first border they get to. Not cross through 5 countries waving their gov'ts flag and attempt to bust through the US border fence illegally. That's not asylum.

Try again.

Your hate and vitriol is appalling, directly related to indocturnation, inexperience, and lack of education. Never in my life have I witnessed such disrespect resulting from the result of an election toward duly elected representatives. I suggest it may be time you pack your bags and find another country that better fits your needs.

when we become more tolerant and more loving, we will be great again. America as we know it needs a miracle just to continue to exist.
Our Trump administration is like cow poop, fertilizer. First, it is just dirty smelly shit, but after time it feeds new life. Trump's horrible era of lying and greed will become a dark stain in American history and give birth to a revival of American values and traditions.

in the heart-stopping, pants-dropping, race-riot-creating, oddball-hating, soul-shaking, love-and-fear-making, heartbreaking town of Laporte, Indiana, things have never been worse than this year

Forum List

Back