🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America will never be great in our children & grandchildren's entire full lifetime because of Trump!

I see no reason for the Republicans to "play nice". After all, the new standard is "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for"
Was the jackass McConnell playing nice when he said the most important thing for him to do was make Obama a 1 term president ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then he tried to make that come true
he was doing what dems do. And of course they and you didn't like it. There's a way out of that, but you have to want to get rid of that kind of politics. are you suggesting you want out of that? then tell the house to do the people's business, stop the mueller investigation and get going. otherwise, you are a hypocrite. just mentioning it here for you to resolve your issue with Mc.

Nothing is more annoying to people than for others to behave as they do.
And you want trumps bad behavior rewarded ??
his what?
Read what the emolument clause is Educate yourself You can thank me later

Not so. No party has EVER behaved this badly after losing an election as the Democrats are doing now, and never has a party been caught so red-handed cheating so much....

One of the Differences between the GOP and DNC is in how they approach trying to win and how they handle defeat.

The GOP tries to win - Democrats attempt to win at any cost.
Rigging primaries, cheating in debates, breaking election laws, paying thugs to beat and bloody opposition supporters, collude with / pay foreign spies and Russians for their help / Russian-authored dossiers they then illegally use, etc...

If the GOP loses they try to follow Obama's advice - Win some elections" If the Democrats lose they start up witch hunts, declare anti-American 100% commitment to seeing the govt & President fail, call for women and even the President's son to be kidnapped / raped, etc...the 1st Lady / their candidate publicly calls for more violence / intolerant violence....

I see no reason for the Republicans to "play nice". After all, the new standard is "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for"
Was the jackass McConnell playing nice when he said the most important thing for him to do was make Obama a 1 term president ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and then he tried to make that come true
he was doing what dems do. And of course they and you didn't like it. There's a way out of that, but you have to want to get rid of that kind of politics. are you suggesting you want out of that? then tell the house to do the people's business, stop the mueller investigation and get going. otherwise, you are a hypocrite. just mentioning it here for you to resolve your issue with Mc.

Nothing is more annoying to people than for others to behave as they do.
And you want trumps bad behavior rewarded ??

Easy Am I the first to tell you your Obama offense in the defense of this slime bag in our WH doesn't work?

Forum List

Back