America will remember how the left and the msm acted during the pandemic .

America still remebering how the Democrats and their MSM butt buddies acted during the Democrat Dirty Tricks impeachment.

America still remebering how the Democrats and their MSM butt buddies acted during the Democrat Dirty Tricks impeachment.
i agree but their practice of chinese propaganda during this crisis has reached a new low even for them . democrats are now a wing of CCP.

Liberals exist in an echo chamber. They never listen to anyone else. They spout the same tiresome complaints as if they are handed out every morning. That's why they have no idea of the fury rising against them. In fact, they dismiss the suggestion. It's from a few, a fringe. The left has no idea what's coming. Maybe they will just rely on their fraud. It won't work. After this, the people are just shy of pitchforks and torches. Some would rather have those.

fast tracking drug trials and vaccine research, mobilizing the private sector in the US to produce badly need medical equipment that china is the major supplier of [actions we haven't seen since ww2] getting badly needed cash into the hands of small businesses and people ,daily briefings to educate and inform the public and remind them that its not up to the government to stop the virus but individual responsibility and social distancing , New York harbor dredged to get the hospital ship docked ahead of schedule ! testing ramped up at level where the US is testing far more than any country on earth ! and on and on and on !with all of these great and nearly impossible achievements there is one sector in the country that refuses to recognize the advancements in fighting the virus ..instead of applauding actions taken they have put the country through hell with lies and propaganda ! attempting to frighten citizens instead of calming them by accurately reporting on actions taken that have slowed the spread of the disease ! they even refuse to blame china for any wrong doing ! now many on the left will eagerly buy into the propaganda being spread but millions more know the truth and will show their contempt of the lefts politicizing of the pandemic in the voting booth in Nov.

Feel better now? Get it all out of your system?
we will get it out of our system when we come out to vote in record numbers.

K. Best of luck.

fast tracking drug trials and vaccine research, mobilizing the private sector in the US to produce badly need medical equipment that china is the major supplier of [actions we haven't seen since ww2] getting badly needed cash into the hands of small businesses and people ,daily briefings to educate and inform the public and remind them that its not up to the government to stop the virus but individual responsibility and social distancing , New York harbor dredged to get the hospital ship docked ahead of schedule ! testing ramped up at level where the US is testing far more than any country on earth ! and on and on and on !with all of these great and nearly impossible achievements there is one sector in the country that refuses to recognize the advancements in fighting the virus ..instead of applauding actions taken they have put the country through hell with lies and propaganda ! attempting to frighten citizens instead of calming them by accurately reporting on actions taken that have slowed the spread of the disease ! they even refuse to blame china for any wrong doing ! now many on the left will eagerly buy into the propaganda being spread but millions more know the truth and will show their contempt of the lefts politicizing of the pandemic in the voting booth in Nov.

Feel better now? Get it all out of your system?
we will get it out of our system when we come out to vote in record numbers.

K. Best of luck.
oh have no doubt ! the dems have once again backed themselves into a corner with their propaganda ! and our message will be vote America 1st or vote democrat and china 1st !bank on it pal !

because china and the WHO lied and withheld info from the rest of the world ..e lost about 6 weeks of valuable time to properly address what was needed .
The timeline of Covid-19 related events doesn't back up your claim. Precious time was lost because Trump took trips to Davos and India instead of protecting the US Homeland:

Rolling Stone Timeline: Coronavirus in America

"January 7

"Chinese scientists identify novel coronavirus, 2019-nCoV.

"January 8

"CDC alerts doctors to be vigilant for patients with respiratory symptoms who have traveled in Wuhan..."

"January 16

"German scientists produce a test for coronavirus that will become the World Health Organization’s (WHO) test, used across much of the world, but not in the United States..."

"January 18

"HHS Secretary Azar, who had been alerted to the outbreak at the beginning of January, finally reaches Trump to talk about coronavirus. The president wants to talk about political fallout from administration’s flavored vape ban."

Yall said that about the left during the Iraq War invasion....you know, the left who were opposed to invading -- the left you called traitors and terrorists for being against that dumb ass decision.....

How did that work out? Was the "left" right or no?

The msm is is hardly left. The problem is you right wingers have gone so far right anything that’s doesn’t fit your alternative facts, is left wing propaganda to you.

I’ll remember how USMB prohibited certain targeted posters from responding in the Covid killed my Aunt thread. Never kne that lack of tearful response was grounds for banning. If we cant share our opinions on matters that we have faced ourselves then what is the point of being here or having a board. ?
Stop being an asshole.
Problem solved.

Millions of Americans will indeed remember how the left and their media worked tirelessly to downplay and even excuse China's involvement in this mess that will cost the world countless lives and trillions of dollars.

I’ll remember how USMB prohibited certain targeted posters from responding in the Covid killed my Aunt thread. Never kne that lack of tearful response was grounds for banning. If we cant share our opinions on matters that we have faced ourselves then what is the point of being here or having a board. ?
Stop being an asshole.
Problem solved.
I will be sure to always be on the side of the virtue signaling pity partiers who want to use a death for political purposes

Stop being an asshole.
Problem solved.
I will be sure to always be on the side of the virtue signaling pity partiers who want to use a death for political purposes
You will always be an asshole.

Stop being an asshole.
Problem solved.
And you will always be a pussy hiding behind the unternet
It’s a sad sad day for USMB when certain posters of a like mind are prohibited from posting in a political thread because we dont agree with the info being offered and we are not “sympathetic” enough

Stop being an asshole.
Problem solved.
It’s a sad sad day for USMB when certain posters of a like mind are prohibited from posting in a political thread because we dont agree with the info being offered and we are not “sympathetic” enough
I’m 10 times the man you will ever be.

Stop being an asshole.
Problem solved.
Ok let’s meet
This is how It works
There’s a place down by the White House called Old Ebbits grill
You pick date and time
Once a weak knee actually did pull up in front and ask if I was 53. He then drove off. Let me help you in advance to recognize me. I’m 6’3” 235lbs and in excellent physical condition.
Ready to put your money where your America hating faggot mouth is????

Stop being an asshole.
Problem solved.
Ok let’s meet
This is how It works
There’s a place down by the White House called Old Ebbits grill
You pick date and time
Once a weak knee actually did pull up in front and ask if I was 53. He then drove off. Let me help you in advance to recognize me. I’m 6’3” 235lbs and in excellent physical condition.
Ready to put your money where your America hating faggot mouth is????
I’m free this weekend.

Something between your title and post is missing. Are you implying that the left and media were responsible for these beautiful "accomplishments"?

Say by the way, does anyone have a picture of Trump captaining the boat into NY Harbor? Like the picture of him behind the wheel of the piece of construction equipment?

Liberals exist in an echo chamber. They never listen to anyone else. They spout the same tiresome complaints as if they are handed out every morning. That's why they have no idea of the fury rising against them. In fact, they dismiss the suggestion. It's from a few, a fringe. The left has no idea what's coming. Maybe they will just rely on their fraud. It won't work. After this, the people are just shy of pitchforks and torches. Some would rather have those.

Just replace the word liberals with words right wingers.
YAWN....

Forum List

Back