America, You Have No Right to Judge Donald Trump...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The wizards of smarts in the political arena are telling us Donald Trump's campaign is over because of recently leaked tapes of a private conversation from 2005 that was disparaging to women. The comments are so offensive, they say, he’s not fit for office.

From the moment the tapes were made public, the drumbeat to Trump's personal walk of shame began. Politicians who formerly endorsed him fled in terror, not wanting the soiled stain of sexual stigma attached to them. NeverTrumpers descended in holier-than-thou glee as they declared how noble and right they've always been not to support such a despicable man. And the left has been howling like puritanical wolves, condemning him for his immorality and sexist treatment of women.

I find this reaction to Trump's private conservation rather ironic. It's ironic coming from a secular culture that long ago declared objective morality dead. It's ironic coming from politicos and media bottom-feeders who defended the abusive and disgusting behavior of Bill Clinton, not when he was a private citizen but when he was a sitting president.

It's ironic coming from a Republican political elite that has told its religious base that social and moral issues don't matter in politics. "It's all about the economy, stupid. Leave your morals in the church but don't voice them in the public square."

I find this reaction to Trump's private conservation rather ironic. It's ironic coming from a secular culture that long ago declared objective morality dead. It's ironic coming from politicos and media bottom-feeders who defended the abusive and disgusting behavior of Bill Clinton, not when he was a private citizen but when he was a sitting president....

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

The wizards of smarts in the political arena are telling us Donald Trump's campaign is over because of recently leaked tapes of a private conversation from 2005 that was disparaging to women. The comments are so offensive, they say, he’s not fit for office.

From the moment the tapes were made public, the drumbeat to Trump's personal walk of shame began. Politicians who formerly endorsed him fled in terror, not wanting the soiled stain of sexual stigma attached to them. NeverTrumpers descended in holier-than-thou glee as they declared how noble and right they've always been not to support such a despicable man. And the left has been howling like puritanical wolves, condemning him for his immorality and sexist treatment of women.

I find this reaction to Trump's private conservation rather ironic. It's ironic coming from a secular culture that long ago declared objective morality dead. It's ironic coming from politicos and media bottom-feeders who defended the abusive and disgusting behavior of Bill Clinton, not when he was a private citizen but when he was a sitting president.

It's ironic coming from a Republican political elite that has told its religious base that social and moral issues don't matter in politics. "It's all about the economy, stupid. Leave your morals in the church but don't voice them in the public square."

I find this reaction to Trump's private conservation rather ironic. It's ironic coming from a secular culture that long ago declared objective morality dead. It's ironic coming from politicos and media bottom-feeders who defended the abusive and disgusting behavior of Bill Clinton, not when he was a private citizen but when he was a sitting president....

Put a fork in Vaggie...he's done.

None of the men here talk like that about women, do they? Shit, half of the women here talk about women that way. Let's all pretend to be shocked that Trump would use the word "pussy" when talking about women, but act like it's perfectly normal for the President of the United States to get blow jobs in the Oval Office from a girl almost as young as his daughter (and grope the rest of them).

Last edited:
LOL I have worked on the factory floor the whole of my life. And, while there have been a few bozos that talked like that, they were and are held in contempt by the rest of the workers.

None of the men here talk like that about women, do they? Shit, half of the women here talk about women that way. Let's all pretend to be shocked that Trump would use the word "pussy" when talking about women, but act like it's perfectly normal for the President of the United States to get blow jobs in the Oval Office from a girl almost as young as his daughter (and grope the rest of them).

Seriously I don't.... I am more digifited... That doesn't make me a saint. It just makes me arespectful human being...

Screw repectful... Just me not a disrespectful human being.. I have a mother, a sister and a wife... I would think it disgraceful they would be talked like that...

LOL I have worked on the factory floor the whole of my life. And, while there have been a few bozos that talked like that, they were and are held in contempt by the rest of the workers.

We weren't allowed to touch women's pussies where I worked. I'm fairly certain my workplace wasn't an exception.

Seriously I don't.... I am more digifited... That doesn't make me a saint. It just makes me arespectful human being...

Screw repectful... Just me not a disrespectful human being.. I have a mother, a sister and a wife... I would think it disgraceful they would be talked like that...
Did you have that same standard when Hillary Clinton was smearing Bill's victims and referring to them as "Bimbo Eruptions"?

The wizards of smarts in the political arena are telling us Donald Trump's campaign ..

What kind of asshole tells Americans we don't have a right to judge a candidate for President of the United States?

"Trump Tape” Comments On Women Will Not Affect His Campaign

Regated ^ | October 7, 2016 | Victor Smith

Washington Post published a tape that had sound bites of Donald Trump speaking about his history with women that they claimed were edited.

Trump Tape is a joke, a major issue with it is that nobody cares! More people are interested in the recently leaked Hillary Clinton emails that show her calling blacks and minorities “bucket of losers” as well as the now blatant collusion to take down Bernie Sanders.

People have known Donald Trump is a ladies man, this is nothing new. It’s obvious the media has a vendetta against Trump. The issue with this is that it will backfire completely.

The next debate is on Sunday, at that time Donald Trump will get asked about this issue. It’ll then be reminded to the public that Hillary’s husband had been impeached for rape and sexual assault. Everybody knows how men operate, we are born to reproduce and we find women attractive. As long as it’s consensual, there is no problem. That’s something where Hillary and Bill will lose.

Hillary Clinton claims she’s a feminist, she has no problem shaming rape victims and staying married to a rapist though. People aren’t as blind as it may seem, the media’s approvals are at an all time low. The country doesn’t trust our media, a story like this will never gain traction with voters.

"Trump Tape” Comments On Women Will Not Affect His Campaign

Regated ^ | October 7, 2016 | Victor Smith

Washington Post published a tape that had sound bites of Donald Trump speaking about his history with women that they claimed were edited.

Trump Tape is a joke, a major issue with it is that nobody cares! More people are interested in the recently leaked Hillary Clinton emails that show her calling blacks and minorities “bucket of losers” as well as the now blatant collusion to take down Bernie Sanders.

People have known Donald Trump is a ladies man, this is nothing new. It’s obvious the media has a vendetta against Trump. The issue with this is that it will backfire completely.

The next debate is on Sunday, at that time Donald Trump will get asked about this issue. It’ll then be reminded to the public that Hillary’s husband had been impeached for rape and sexual assault. Everybody knows how men operate, we are born to reproduce and we find women attractive. As long as it’s consensual, there is no problem. That’s something where Hillary and Bill will lose.

Hillary Clinton claims she’s a feminist, she has no problem shaming rape victims and staying married to a rapist though. People aren’t as blind as it may seem, the media’s approvals are at an all time low. The country doesn’t trust our media, a story like this will never gain traction with voters.
The author of that article is spinning so fast that they are about to go into orbit.

Forum List

Back