American Airlines allowing Covid-deniers to flaunt their mask "mandate"

How do you know he isn't eating or drinking. Cut it with the stupidity please.

Do you see him eating or drinking? No, he's just a Covid denier like Joe Biden and you.

What's he reaching for Marv? You don't know, and neither do I. /thread

The book in his lap. You know the airlines don't serve food on domestic flights anymore, right?

But, I will note you oppose the mask mandate on airlines, just like your fellow Covid-deniers Kerry and Biden.

Un-real.

After I-don't-need-no-stinking-mask presidency and wholesale Republican disreguard for prevention you are going to play these GOTCHA games and act all outraged?

white-house-rose-garden-covid-promo-1601765313766-mediumSquareAt3X-v8.jpg

You've got one now! Kerry had his mask temporarily on one ear. You caught him in the act. Here is a cookie, now go fuck yourselfs.

Last edited:
How do you know he isn't eating or drinking. Cut it with the stupidity please.

Do you see him eating or drinking? No, he's just a Covid denier like Joe Biden and you.

What's he reaching for Marv? You don't know, and neither do I. /thread

The book in his lap. You know the airlines don't serve food on domestic flights anymore, right?

But, I will note you oppose the mask mandate on airlines, just like your fellow Covid-deniers Kerry and Biden.

I fly all the damn time including several times even this past year.
All airlines serve snacks and you can also bring whatever the hell you’d like to snack on.
Grow the F up /thread

Last edited:
Un-real.

After I-don't-need-no-stinking-mask presidency and wholesale Republican disreguard for prevention you are going to play these GOTCHA games and act all outraged?

white-house-rose-garden-covid-promo-1601765313766-mediumSquareAt3X-v8.jpg

You've got one now! Kerry had his mask temporarily on one ear. You caught him in the act. Here is a cookie, now go fuck yourselfs.

No self-respecting cookie would be interested in fucking a one of ‘em ;-)

I would like to hear if the airline approached him about the matter? Yes, shame on them too if they did not.

The Trumptards posting in this thread have proven beyond any point eating while reading a book is impossible, especially on an airplane.

American Airlines is unsafe to fly, period. They are ignoring science and allowing a Covid-denier like John Kerry to flaunt the mask rules both the airline and the Biden administration, of which Kerry is a part, have unequivocally stated are mandatory.

Thus far, American Airlines has refused to confirm they are banning Kerry from future flights, essentially admitting they are willing to endanger all future passengers.

Boycott American Airlines!

You or I would already be on the no fly list.

Forum List

Back