American Dream Crusher..

It's amazing that upwards mobility has been on the decline for years. But it's Obama and the Dems fault!
No partisanship here!
Exactly how long has it been going on? How long has the discussion been going on about inequality? How long has inequality been happening?
Below will give you a hint.

Attachments

• $EPI-wealth-gap-chart.jpg
    $EPI-wealth-gap-chart.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 25
Who else..Obama and liberal Democrat polices.

----------------------

Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.

80 percent of U.S. adults face near-poverty, unemployment, survey finds - CBS News

I find that hard to believe...but then I live in Texas.....yeeeeehaw!
Then find us something to debunk it! Stop flapping your goddamned jaws!

Give any Texan a good enema and he could be buried in a goddamned shoebox!

It's amazing that upwards mobility has been on the decline for years. But it's Obama and the Dems fault!
No partisanship here!
Exactly how long has it been going on? How long has the discussion been going on about inequality? How long has inequality been happening?

Liberal Democrat policies have been operating for far to many years...good point..

If people were honest with themselves instead of being partisan 100% of the time, one would know that the American Dream has been dying under Democrats and Republicans as the chart in my previous post clearly shows.

Democrats are always willing to blame others for their policy failures but as a last resort will try to share the blame.

No partisanship here!

Upward mobility ceases when the government gets involved. Since the 1920's the poor have been counting on government to get them out of poverty and it's yet to work. The government can't make you more successful with their handouts, you are the one that decides living on those handouts is your only option.

The government isn't living in your squalor are they? The top 1%? You made them by voting for your hand outs. You handed them the power to control your life and upward mobility in favor of just surviving. And now you hand them your healthcare in the name of being treated fair. Do you really think you're going to get the same healthcare the government does because you thought they were doing you a favor? Are you stupid? The government already declared they are above your little rat *ss by exempting themselves from the law they passed.

The inequality is the government vs the citizens. Has nothing to do with rich or poor. Other than the rich just happen to be the government and they really don't give a sh*t about you as long as you will accept their little handouts.

If people were honest with themselves instead of being partisan 100% of the time, one would know that the American Dream has been dying under Democrats and Republicans as the chart in my previous post clearly shows.

Democrats are always willing to blame others for their policy failures but as a last resort will try to share the blame.

Both parties should share the blame,,no?

Kind of Like what you are doing?

Energy policies and social welfare is ruining this Country. Nobody even knows what else is in the 3,000 page law democrats pushed with intimidation and bribery. Businesses are forced to comply with the law so they hire part timers. Companies can't afford to manufacture or transport goods in the US due to anti-energy policies that keep costs high so they manufacture goods in China.

I guess it's a matter of degree..Establishment Republican leadership are far more interested in being re-elected than the long term economic or moral health of the nation.

I guess it's a matter of degree..Establishment Republican leadership are far more interested in being re-elected than the long term economic or moral health of the nation.

You just described just about every Representative and Senator of both parties. They spend more time raising money than they do legislating.

Here's what I remember telling my boys about politics when they were young:

Republicans may insist that individuals flounder for themselves at the risk of peril, while Democrats will embrace their shortcomings and lavish them with the gift of entitlement (at taxpayer expense).

I followed that with the question "Under which scenario would you be motivated to better yourself and become independent, self-sufficient, and productive in society"?

Today each of them are employed, doing what the love, and are making more money than dad. They work their asses off, pay taxes, and don't bitch about the 1%.

Now I am reluctant to inform them that the majority of their efforts (taxes) are funneled to the tens of millions of Americans who are not motivated, pay no taxes, and are unproductive citizens of this country.

Should I burst their bubble?

Obviously, you're not following along so well, not to worry though, you're finally amusing today.

Forum List

Back