American Dystopia: The more Trump wins, the worse they feel

Anyone who thinks it’s a bad thing that Mexico is sending troops to the border and arrested human traffickers is pretty morally misguided.

Remember President Trump's campaign speech where he jokingly said that people would get so tired of America winning that they would say "Please, no more winning! We can't take it!"

So it appears that the American Left has fulfilled that prediction. The more America wins, the more miserable they feel.

American dystopia at its height.
As an American lefty I feel great cause I have yet to see any win on tRumps errors. It would be nice if he could score a win sometime. He sure has made America suck.

What use is winning if the contest is rigged and the prize is worthless?

You mean as it was with Mexico?

You Communists lost BIG on this one.
Only time will tell if any of this was anything resembling a win. I smell another Trump style bait and switch where you dutifully take this "win" to cover the overall failure of his policies.

So when you import democrat voters, instead of releasing them into the interior of America while bogus "asylum" claims are reviewed, to which they will never return for court dates, the democrat voters will instead be returned to Mexico, a safe third country, to await a court date,

This utterly destroyed the democrat invasion of illegals.

Trump caving to Mexico was “winning"

Yes, it was winning, for the country. Now prices will not go up and the markets will be very happy on Monday

And the tens of thousands of democrat voters will not continue flooding into the country each day. Trump defeated Pelosi and her Stalinist party.
It was clear what was going on, and now what ??? What should be the reactions for the treasonous undermining of an American Presidency that was orchastrated by the left ??

Anyone who thinks it’s a bad thing that Mexico is sending troops to the border and arrested human traffickers is pretty morally misguided.

anyone who thinks they are actually doing those things needs to come talk to me about the ocean front property I have for sale just outside of Tulsa.

Only time will tell if any of this was anything resembling a win. I smell another Trump style bait and switch where you dutifully take this "win" to cover the overall failure of his policies.

So when you import democrat voters, instead of releasing them into the interior of America while bogus "asylum" claims are reviewed, to which they will never return for court dates, the democrat voters will instead be returned to Mexico, a safe third country, to await a court date,

This will not change the situation in the least. You are a fool to think that a refugee crisis has such simplistic solutions as tariffs, walls and pointless cruelty.

anyone who thinks they are actually doing those things needs to come talk to me about the ocean front property I have for sale just outside of Tulsa.

Yo dumbfuck, the agreement was only made yesterday.

The Mexican army is irrelevant and they would indeed cheat. What matters is the Mexico has agreed they are a third party safe country. That means that any person seeking asylum will be instantly returned to Mexico awaiting court dates rather than released into the American interior.

This breaks the back of the invasion.

You lost, simple as that.

This will not change the situation in the least. You are a fool to think that a refugee crisis has such simplistic solutions as tariffs, walls and pointless cruelty.

:rofl:

This utterly breaks the back of the invasion.

The means of illegal entry is highly dependent on claiming asylum, which had granted entry to America with a court date that was ignored, Now the invaders are turned back to Mexico while waiting for the court date. Without entry, they can't disappear into the 40 million illegals already here,

What should happen when the nation get's to the roots of the crisis ??????? This just didn't blow up out of thin air. It is by design. Who are the architect's of this crisis, because it sure ain't Trump or his administration.

The Mexican army is irrelevant and they would indeed cheat. What matters is the Mexico has agreed they are a third party safe country. That means that any person seeking asylum will be instantly returned to Mexico awaiting court dates rather than released into the American interior.

I won you dumbfuck. Trump relented and the markets will be happy come Monday and prices will not go up. That is a win-win in my book

The means of illegal entry is highly dependent on claiming asylum, which had granted entry to America with a court date that was ignored, Now the invaders are turned back to Mexico while waiting for the court date. Without entry, they can't disappear into the 40 million illegals already here,
Quit listening to whatever trash you are consuming and listen to history instead. A refugee crisis is as inexorable as the tide, bad leaders deal with them .....badly.

What should be monitored by us or by the UN, otherwise in concerns of having nations such as Mexico dealing with thousands upon thousands of these so called asylum seekers on their soil, is for the monitors to ensure that the seekers, refugee's, immigrant's aren't somehow secretly dealt with in a deadly way by nation's whom don't have the same humanitarian standards as nations such as the United States and others do around the world.

Ok liberals, there's your next job, to make sure that the country of Mexico doesn't possibly abuse these people before processing them, and then hopefully helping them, and sending them back to where they had originated from in their home countries or keeping them in their own country.

In a crisis of this magnitude, monitors may have to be deployed in order to assure compliance in regards to humanitarian guidelines and rules when huge masses of people's/refugee's/asylum seekers/immigrants are then on the move in the world.

Now get at it, and don't drop the ball just because it's Mexico Libby's. We are already doing all we can here, and the situation must be shared by others who can help in the world, and yes rightfully so. It's time, because the Demon-crats using this crisis politically has been a huge dis-service to these people in flight, and that's a shame. Not a surprise, but a shame.

What should happen when the nation get's to the roots of the crisis ??????? This just didn't blow up out of thin air. It is by design. Who are the architect's of this crisis, because it sure ain't Trump or his administration.
Interesting you should ask. Democracy and rule of law has never been able to establish itself there because America actively worked to destroy every single populist movement and support compliant dictators. We bought their drugs and created the "drug lord". We've sent weapons to guerillas. The list goes on but you get the point. How much responsibility America bears for the state of things in Central America is debatable but no one can seriously say it is none.

Interesting you should ask. Democracy and rule of law has never been able to establish itself there because America actively worked to destroy every single populist movement and support compliant dictators. We bought their drugs and created the "drug lord". We've sent weapons to guerillas. The list goes on but you get the point. How much responsibility America bears for the state of things in Central America is debatable but no one can seriously say it is none.
Blaming America eh ??? You lose.

Do you realize how much money we've spent battling the drug trade etc ???

Blaming America eh ??? You lose.

Do you realize how much money we've spent battling the drug trade etc ???
Yeah it was successful wasn't it? Another in a long chain of endless "wars" to pour money into. The cold war (commies) was followed by the drug war (hippies) was followed by the war on terror (muslims) until now we have the war on immigrants. All these ideological wars have cost us dearly because in the end the real enemy was us and the battlefield was our minds.

Last edited:

Quit listening to whatever trash you are consuming and listen to history instead. A refugee crisis is as inexorable as the tide, bad leaders deal with them .....badly.

You communist said there was no crisis. Are you admitting that you were lying all along?

But still, the illegals are being turned back, it started this morning. Your invasion has failed.

Forum List

Back