American Dystopia: The more Trump wins, the worse they feel

I won you dumbfuck. Trump relented and the markets will be happy come Monday and prices will not go up. That is a win-win in my book

Relented at what, stupid shit? Trump had his demands met, you sleazy little demagogue. Scum like you demanded that there was zero chance Mexico would give in. But they did.

Actually, i predicted exactly what would happen last Sunday...and I was 100% correct.

upload_2019-6-8_16-12-35.png

I won you dumbfuck. Trump relented and the markets will be happy come Monday and prices will not go up. That is a win-win in my book

Relented at what, stupid shit? Trump had his demands met, you sleazy little demagogue. Scum like you demanded that there was zero chance Mexico would give in. But they did.

Actually, i predicted exactly what would happen last Sunday...and I was 100% correct.

View attachment 264445

Dude, we get it...you are afuckinmazing...You're the smartest, badass dude on this site and you're a fucking war hero...I'm gonna start calling you Mr Bitchin'.

View attachment 264445

Dude, we get it...you are afuckinmazing...You're the smartest, badass dude on this site and you're a fucking war hero...I'm gonna start calling you Mr Bitchin'.

Why do you people need to make up lies about me and things that I have said? I just do not get it. Is there some connection to worshiping Trump and being a perpetual liar?

So when you import democrat voters, instead of releasing them into the interior of America while bogus "asylum" claims are reviewed, to which they will never return for court dates, the democrat voters will instead be returned to Mexico, a safe third country, to await a court date,

This utterly destroyed the democrat invasion of illegals.
This will not change the situation in the least. You are a fool to think that a refugee crisis has such simplistic solutions as tariffs, walls and pointless cruelty.
What should happen when the nation get's to the roots of the crisis ??????? This just didn't blow up out of thin air. It is by design. Who are the architect's of this crisis, because it sure ain't Trump or his administration.
Interesting you should ask. Democracy and rule of law has never been able to establish itself there because America actively worked to destroy every single populist movement and support compliant dictators. We bought their drugs and created the "drug lord". We've sent weapons to guerillas. The list goes on but you get the point. How much responsibility America bears for the state of things in Central America is debatable but no one can seriously say it is none.
Blaming America eh ??? You lose.

Do you realize how much money we've spent battling the drug trade etc ???
Yeah it was successful wasn't it? Another in a long chain of endless "wars" to pour money into. The cold war (commies) was followed by the drug war (hippies) was followed by the war on terror (muslims) until now we have the war on immigrants. All these ideological wars have cost us dearly because in the end the real enemy was us and the battlefield was our minds.
Wrong !!!!!!! Until the return of our Lord Christ, the wars will continue between good and evil. We can only mitigate the situation by making it as safe as we possibly can (within our God given abilities) until that day comes. It is the condition we were born into, but we have hope in Jesus Christ, and we will fight the good fight until the end. Now either you are part of the solution's or part of the problem's. Your choice.

You mean as it was with Mexico?

You Communists lost BIG on this one.
Only time will tell if any of this was anything resembling a win. I smell another Trump style bait and switch where you dutifully take this "win" to cover the overall failure of his policies.

So when you import democrat voters, instead of releasing them into the interior of America while bogus "asylum" claims are reviewed, to which they will never return for court dates, the democrat voters will instead be returned to Mexico, a safe third country, to await a court date,

This utterly destroyed the democrat invasion of illegals.
This will not change the situation in the least. You are a fool to think that a refugee crisis has such simplistic solutions as tariffs, walls and pointless cruelty.
What should happen when the nation get's to the roots of the crisis ??????? This just didn't blow up out of thin air. It is by design. Who are the architect's of this crisis, because it sure ain't Trump or his administration.
Interesting you should ask. Democracy and rule of law has never been able to establish itself there because America actively worked to destroy every single populist movement and support compliant dictators. We bought their drugs and created the "drug lord". We've sent weapons to guerillas. The list goes on but you get the point. How much responsibility America bears for the state of things in Central America is debatable but no one can seriously say it is none.
"It's all America's fault." Where have we heard that before?

Do you leftards actually believe you're fooling anyone with this crap?

View attachment 264445

Gator shoes is Gods gift to :spinner:.

Yeah it was successful wasn't it? Another in a long chain of endless "wars" to pour money into. The cold war (commies) was followed by the drug war (hippies) was followed by the war on terror (muslims) until now we have the war on immigrants. All these ideological wars have cost us dearly because in the end the real enemy was us and the battlefield was our minds.
Wrong !!!!!!! Until the return of our Lord Christ, the wars will continue between good and evil. We can only mitigate the situation by making it as safe as we possibly can (within our God given abilities) until that day comes. It is the condition we were born into, but we have hope in Jesus Christ, and we will fight the good fight until the end. Now either you are part of the solution's or part of the problem's. Your choice.
Not going to ridicule your personal faith but your so-called fight against evil seems to destroy a lot of Americans for no good reason and make a lot of bad people rich.

View attachment 264445

Nothing "vague" about it. Mexico agreed to the exact terms. That you need to lie now to save face, notwithstanding. The foreign army that democrats are using as the front line in the war you wage on America is turned back.

You lost,

View attachment 264445

Nothing "vague" about it. Mexico agreed to the exact terms. That you need to lie now to save face, notwithstanding. The foreign army that democrats are using as the front line in the war you wage on America is turned back.

You lost,

Democrats have morphed into perennial losers who lie to themselves, and then others.
Joe Biden for 2020!.....you UGLY LOSERS!!

Remember President Trump's campaign speech where he jokingly said that people would get so tired of America winning that they would say "Please, no more winning! We can't take it!"

So it appears that the American Left has fulfilled that prediction. The more America wins, the more miserable they feel.

American dystopia at its height.
/——/ And this news: https://nypost.com/2019/05/18/trevo...st-president-to-actually-deliver-on-promises/

Which enrages the ruling Stalinists. How dare he keep his promises....

View attachment 264445

You lost,

Exact terms...:21::21::21::21::21:

What exactly does this mean...

Mexico will take unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration,..

or this

Mexico is also taking decisive action to dismantle human smuggling and trafficking organizations as well as their illicit financial and transportation networks

Not going to ridicule your personal faith but your so-called fight against evil seems to destroy a lot of Americans for no good reason and make a lot of bad people rich.
Huh ??? Nothing of good is to be blamed for that which is bad. You are mistaken upon who the real culprits are in life.

Huh ??? Nothing of good is to be blamed for that which is bad. You are mistaken upon who the real culprits are in life.
Real culprits in life? You mean your usual scapegoats? I know who you fear as much as the political opportunists you vote for. You should be ashamed to be so easily scared into doing dumb shit.

View attachment 264445

You lost,

Exact terms...:21::21::21::21::21:

What exactly does this mean...

Mexico will take unprecedented steps to increase enforcement to curb irregular migration,..

or this

Mexico is also taking decisive action to dismantle human smuggling and trafficking organizations as well as their illicit financial and transportation networks

Neither, Herr Goebbels.

{
According to the new agreement, which is posted on the State Department website, Mexico will be deploying national guard troops throughout the country and to the border and will be "taking decisive action to dismantle human smuggling and trafficking organizations as well as their illicit financial and transportation networks." The two countries will also reportedly be working closely to follow Migrant Protection Protocols.

"This means that those crossing the U.S. Southern Border to seek asylum will be rapidly returned to Mexico where they may await the adjudication of their asylum claims," State explains. "In response, Mexico will authorize the entrance of all of those individuals for humanitarian reasons, in compliance with its international obligations, while they await the adjudication of their asylum claims. Mexico will also offer jobs, healthcare and education according to its principles."}

Trump: I've Reached a Deal With Mexico. The Tariffs Are Off.

Such a bummer for you, your invasion is over.

Forum List

Back